Chapter Seven (edited)

Loving Youuu~! (Editing in progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai?”Mina voice clearly shows the shock from the unexpected visit.

“What are you doing here?” she ask, dumbstruck.

Mina stares up at Kai who keep on blinking looking at her. She waves her hand in front of the tall guy face, snapping Kai from his daydream.

The image in front of him makes him swoon all over. Seeing Mina in her most casual and simplest clothes enough to make his heart jumps in excitement.

How can she look so gorgeous even with that messy form?

Well, maybe because its been a week since he saw the girl in her casual attire. Come to think about it, Kai just realize that he have been seeing Mina only on her school’s uniform for this past week. Its been so long since they both spend time together outside the school compound, which is the major reasons why he can’t see her in her casuals.

Well, blame him for his idiotic behaviour.

“Uhh..Hi,” Kai said waving his hand up in the air. He almost slaps himself for sounding so awkward.

Mina seems dumbfounded. She replies Kai’s greeting with an awkward gesture.

They both keep on being silent, standing outside in the chilly night.

They both not knowing what to do. Kai who was already planning their frame of conversations during his journey to Mina’s house, feel his tongue going numb. Not an utter of sound could probably escape from his full lips. He just stand there, staring blankly at the girl in front of him.

The girl who manage to make him become mute and effortlessly makes his heart racing crazily right now.

Mina started to feel suffocated by the silence and decide to break the awkward atmosphere.

“Um, do you want to come inside?” Her tone is no difference from Kai. Anyone who heard them could feel the thickness of awkward voices.

Kai looks over at Mina, clearly shock at her words. He thought Mina would tell him off for coming over this late. Somehow his heart started to relax a bit. The fact that Mina is inviting him to come inside, eases his heart.

He has been pondering the whole time, on how to handle the situation if Mina chases him out.

Thank god she didn’t do that.

Kai lips twitch upward, forming a small smile before he nodded his head a few times.

Mina steps back to open the door wider, indicating for Kai to pace in. She close the door as soon Kai’s tall figure brushes pass her, entering the house.

Kai look over around the house. It stills the same. It’s been months since he steps inside Mina house. Usually, she would be the one who take the initiative to see him by comes over to his house. So, he rarely comes over to hers.

They both stand in the hallway awkwardly, both clueless of what to do.

Both of them  exchanging glances with each other. Mina scratch her neck, averting her eyes from Kai.

What is he doing here? That question keep on repeating again and again inside of her mind, trying to find the answer.

“Your parents?” his sudden voice startles Mina. Her shoulders jolt a bit, making her to place her hand on her chest. She could feel her heartbeat sudden changes.

“They’re not around,” Mina answers, adjusting her cardigan.

Kai raises his eyebrows, clearly wanting the girl to precede her explanations.

“They went to Busan to visit their old friends,”.

Mina slowly walks over to the living room before gently sits on the black sofa. Kai nods in understanding.

He walks over towards the living room that is less than 5 meters away from his standing. Kai crashes his body beside Mina, purposely brushing their hands together. Mina looks over at him before she turns her head, looking at the blank TV screen.

“So, you’re alone tonight?” He ask, joining the girl who keep on watching the black rectangular object in front of them.

Mina nods.

“Will you be okay?”

“Why?” she ask weirdly.  She grabs a small cushion before placing it on top of her thighs, covering her exposed legs.

“I don’t know. I thought you are afraid of being alone,” he said, turning his body facing Mina.

“What am I? A child?” she scoffs playfully. She gave him a slight smile, enough to make Kai grins to widen. 

Somehow, he feel rejuvenate seeing Mina gave him a smile. A smile that he had been missing so much.

Silence fill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter