Chapter One (edited)

Loving Youuu~! (Editing in progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing much. Just going through my old stories and feel the needed for it to be edited. Not that much changes will happened though. [29.02.2016]

 

“Ugh Kai! Seriously? When are you going to get up?!” the shriek successfully vibrates and momentarily deafening his eardrum. Sleepily, he opens his half-lidded eyes only to be greeted by his a furious face of the familiar girl. Kai chortle before he shut his eyes back

"Go away," he muttered

He groans before turning his face to the other side making Mina hiss in anger. She snatches the pillow below Kai’s head making the boy whimpers from having his head suddenly slump on the bed.

“Yah!”he yelled with his eyes still shut. Mina scoffs. She throw the pillow to Kai’s face. The tall guy don’t get the chance to dodge since his eyes are still shut.

Kai quickly opens his eyes due to the impact he get from the throw. He blinks several time, trying to digest the situation. Immediately, his sleepiness are gone and switch with a slight anger. He gets up and glare at Mina.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the beastly heroin of his life. The one and only girl that ever existed in his timeline of life for more than decades.

Snorts. Nah, its just Mina with her usual PMS temper. She's the other horn of the devil and together both of them makes the perfect combination of nuisance

Now, back to the story.

“What? I’ve warned you, okay?” she said with a mocking smile. Kai rolls his eyes. He let out a big yawns before scratching his head.

Mina cross her arm close to her body. She walks toward the bed and sits on it not caring that the guy is practical throwing her some pointed look.

Raising her brows, she wave her hand in a lazy manner towards him

“You better be fast. We only get 20 minutes until the school bell rings,” she said, crossing her legs as she rest her head to the wall.

“WHAT?! REALLY?” Mina close one of her ear after hearing Kai’s loud voice. She saw him quickly move toward the dressing table before grabbing his Armani watch andhis eyes grew comically large as he scan his eyes over the surface.

“Oh !” he cussed before taking off his top hurriedly. He quickly enters the big bathroom before he slams the door hard.

"Mina, as usual, please," she heard he yells and second later, the sound of water from the shower was heard.

"Git it," Mina chuckle at how panic Kai is. She quickly gets up from the bed and scoot over towards the guy study table.

Grabbing the blue backpack on the floor, she opens the zipper and scrunch her nose when she sees that he didn't even put the PE shirt he yad used yesterday to the laundry . lifting the shirt with the end of her fingers, she quickly throw the cotton into the basket near the door.

"Yucks,"

Not wasting time, She shove all today schedule textbooks into his bag and tried to close the zipper when sue suddenly remembers something. She stops for a moment, scanning the table surface.

“Where is his stationary case?” she mumble alone.

By that time, her feet already walk towards Kai’s bed as if its possess its own mind. She bends over and look underneath the bed and her eyes gleam when she spot the black case thrown under the bed.

“A-ha! Found you,” she said before walking back towards the study table and shoves the case inside the guy bag.

“How many times I’ve told him not to do his homework on the bed. He always left the case on the bed and end up being kick under the bed,” she nags, zipping the bag.

She puts it side to side with her white bag. She saw the identical keychain swings on both of the bags zipper. She let out a  satisfaction smile as she flicks the two metal keychains softly.

Later, Mina opens Kai’s closet and pulls out a blue black jacket along with a long sleeve white shirts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter