Chapter Five (edited)

Loving Youuu~! (Editing in progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed just like a breeze.

Kai still couldn’t figures out why Mina still treats him with like a stranger and it irked him that even how harshly he confronted her, he yelled , he cursed -it will end up being him the one apologizing. Even so, her reaction still remains short and expressionless.

He tried to ask Chanyeol, but that guy not answering him either, much to his annoyance. As if both if them are keeping him in the dark purposely. Sometimes Chanyeol would purposely avoids the question, and gave a short shrugsm

No more wakeup call from that girl for this whole week and he feel wrecked. 

Kai still remember vividly the answer that Mina gave him when he ask why she stop coming over to his house.

“Its tiring. I mean, your house is opposite direction to the school. I guess it’s a bit burdensome to always do a detour,”

Kai sigh. The answer he received makes him a feel a huge stab on his heart. Sad that Mina could thought that way. Maybe after all these while, he was actually a burden to her.

He couldn’t do anything but helplessly complied to the new routine.

But

Kai couldn’t take it anymore. He feels so much pain in his heart by being treated like nothing important. She always avoids him. Kai knew Mina purposely treat him that way -but he just didnt know why. The harsh treatment he received is nothing whenever he saw the sad looking eyes of Mina.

Kai tugged his hair. IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST TELL HIM THE TRUTH?

He begged her to answer him but Mina simply shrugged it off. Leaving him dumbfounded and wounded.

And these past few days, Kai notice how much Mina tends to spent time with Chanyeol alone, leaving him behind.

Her new routine that make him to feel more miserable than ever

The other day, he found himself walking back hime alone with a dull ache in the pit of his stomach, an unsettling feeling that eating him bits by bits

“Mina, let’s grab some doughnuts,” Kai said in his overly exerted cheerful voice. He glances at Mina who quietly walking while holding her backpack on her shoulder.

He looks over at Chanyeol when the girl didn’t even bother to give an utter of replies, raising his brow in question. Chanyeol jerks his shoulder, indicating he doesn’t know.

The three were walking towards the bus stop, their daily spot after the school has ended. Mina usually walks between them, but today she walks beside Chanyeol, leaving the tall guy to walk on the middle.

Kai definitely notice this. He been aware of Mina’s action the whole day.

Kai steps forward a little, pulling his body to go near Mina. Despite seeing him clearly in front of her eyes, Mina keep on ignoring his presence.

Kai was about to take her arm when Mina quickly jerk her hand away. Immediately, she stop her step. “I’m not going,”

“Huh?”

“I don’t feel like going.  How about you go with Chanyeol,”she said, not looking at Kai on his face. She fasten her steps a bit .

“Mina,” Chanyeol literally whined, not liking her idea on treating Kai like thism

“Sorry Chan, not today,” she said almost whispering. Kai who catches her word,  tried to broke his silence.

“You’ve got something to do?” he ask, trying to ease the awkward tense and try to ease his raging heart and it goes double in its momentum when Mina just shook her head.

“I just don’t feel like having doughnuts,” well, at least she was honest. Not fully honest, but yeah. The major reason why she doesn’t wanted to eat it it was because Kai is tagging along. Not that she started to hate on Kai, it just…she needs some time to sort out her feeling.

Its because she really likes him that it seems difficult for her to face Kai right now. He hurts her.

“Well, if you don’t feel like having doughnuts we can go and grab something else. How about--,”

“I just wan't to be alone” Mina let out a loud voice, stopping Kai from finishing his words.

"Mina," Chanyeol softly warned and the girl ignored his looks and turn to look at her feet.

“Yah—What’s wrong with you today? You’ve been acting weird all day,” Kai said softly. Not even a slightest decibel of anger in his voice. Kai voice just fill of concerns. Mina shook her head after taking a big breath.

“Nothing," she muttered, looking at her own feet. Kai stayed silent.

“Well, in that case—you should head home first,” Chanyeol voice interrupts the silence between them. He grip on Kai shoulder lossely and gave his friend a pat and Kai saw Chanyeol gave him an expression that telling him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter