Chapter Six (edited)

Loving Youuu~! (Editing in progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You will...what?” He ask for another confirmation.

Did he just hear it correctly?

Suddenly, his ears stings and he feel like a deaf person. Not a single sound can be process clearly in his mind. All he can hear a high piercing beeps that keep on buzzing in his ears.

 Even though, his volume is slow, Chanyeol could feel the shocked tone in Kai’s voice. He turned to look at his bestfriend and  saw Kai’s face fell in agony, something which highly amused him.

 Kai was just staring at himin return and Chanyeol let out a sarcastic laugh, mocking him.

‘You dimwit’ he mentally shook his head. How can his friend become so stupid?

A small smile came across his mind. His eyes glitter in excitement. The thought of making fun of his bestfriend dictate his playful side. In a split seconds, all his dirty plan already been sketched inside his head.

That should do something!

“I said….I’m going to confess to her,” he said, looking straight in Kai’s eyes, desperately showing his fake serious face.

Just like as his expected, Kai eyes instantly widened and quivered at the answer he receives. He saw Kai gulping down on his throat. ANd Chanyeol keep on putting his poker face.

“Y-You..You like Mina?” Chanyeol stares into his best friend dark brown iris. He could tell that  Kai was shaken at the moment.

Is it him or he actually catch a glimpse of thin layer of tears in Kai’s eyes.

He probably to scared to know the answer. Chanyeol doesn’t care. Being getting a chance like this, he is so not going to waste it. He decided to proceed with his own plan.

Chanyeol paused and look at Kai with his serious face . He slowly nodded his head, “Yeah,”

With that. Just with that small and short word, he saw the tears b in Kai’s eyes dramatically increase up. And it somehow caught him off guard, because the Kai he knows is somewhat more to cold and manly.

Kai just stares down to him in disbelief and shock. He flutters his eyes numerously, vanishing the trace of tears that wells up in his eyes.

“R-Really?” he ask as in the answer he just received is not enough for him to understand what his friend trying to convey. Chanyeol let out a big breath before running his long fingers on his hair.

“Yeah. I mean, who wouldn’t. She is such a charmer,”

Pause come between them.

“Since when did you like her?” Kai ask with a heavy heart. He couldn’t think straight. He doesn’t want to know the answer but other half of him is exploding with curiosity.

He is afraid. Afraid of his heart condition that was bit by bit getting hurt by each of the answers that came from Chanyeol’s mouth. He felt his breath hitched when he saw the serious expression Chanyeol displays towards him.

“Its been a month. But I just realized I was serious about her a week ago,” Nice acting, Chanyeol!

“A week ago?”Kai ask. That mean they both started having these feelings almost at the same time.

“Yeah. I know it when we both spend the evening together,”he add, trying to bury more thorns into Kai’s heart.

Kai’s mind wonders to the activity he has been doing this past week. Suddenly, the memory of that day come flying in his mind, hunting him. The day that the Mina started to ignore her. Kai automatically cursed himself for not joining them. If only he was not too eager to have a date with Mikyung.

Kai fidgets in his seat. His knuckles went white from the tight fist that he had gripped for a long time.

“You know, I actually confessed to her already,” Kai eyes quickly shot over to Chanyeol face. His eyes widen in shock and anger. Anger that he himself doesn’t know the source its coming from.

“…well, indirectly.”Chanyeol trails. Kai look over at him with an annoyed look plastered over his face.

He wait for Chanyeol to finish his words patiently.

Sudden anger come running ovr his veins.

Why did Chanyeol told him all of these?

“I tried when I’m giving her the hair pins on that night-saying that I bought it for someone special. She just too dense to understand. She thinks im seeing her as a special friend, not more than that,” he finished his sentences that are full with white lies without slightest sorry on his face.

Kai look him in silent. His aching heart is hurting him that he inwardly begging it to stop throbbing. The tear feeling on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter