Chapter Two (edited)

Loving Youuu~! (Editing in progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited on 1/03/2016. Just adding a tiny plot but i dont think its noticeable that much. Lol

 

"Kai! Come one, the bell just rings. Yeol is already waiting at the usual place ” Mina  stands up, clearing the mess on her table and stuff them under her table. She then scrolls on her phone screen to check the message that Chanyeol just sent her and she pocketed them inside her school jcket . she turns to Kai when the guy still didnt make any effort to stand up.

“Umm about that. Sorry! Today, I hav---,” Kai trying to explains to Mina when he heard a soft voice from coming from behind.

“Oppa!”

Both of them turn their head toward the voice direction. Kai quickly get up from his seat and turn his head towards Mina. The girl seems speechless.

Mina turn towards the girl before she gave a pointed look to Kai. Jerking a brow, she coukd feel bubbles of irritation starts to form at the pit of her heart.

He is going to ditch her for the girl.

She saw Mikyung stepping forward toward them before she grab Kai’s arm and Mina try hard not to glare at the skinny girl.

Kai looks up at Mina with guilt. He scratches his neck.

“I was about to tell you.. Im going to spent my lunch with Mikyung today. I’m sorry” he said with a trailing voice.

"What? But Chanyeol already waited and its Tuesday, they sell buddae jiggae at the cafe," she said,voice sounds snappish.

"Kai oppa agreed on having them with me today," Mikyung pressed Kai's arm closer to her chest as she tited her head to look at the guy "right, Oppa?"

"Y-Yeah," he sounded like his regretting but Mina could only rolls her eyes.

"You can just have lunch with Chanyeok sunbae today. Let me have Kai oppa for today, hmm?"

Mina blinks her eyes trying to search for her voice. She cqnt believe Mikyung have the guts to flirt with Kai openly, in front of her like that.

She gave the junior a short glare and seems like the girl notice it because a smirk soon placed on her lips. She ing looked evil, Mina had urges to do criminalized things to her.

She force a cough. "Yeah, whatever," she said as she stuff her uands inside her pocket and looks at elsewhere but them

"Unni, you sounded do jealous, just now. Do you perhaps like Kai oppa?" That question caught her off guard and she stumbling on her words didnt help either

"W-What?" And when she saw that Kai was looking at her , scritinize her for the answer, Mina could only brush it witb a overly fake laugh.

“N-No! No! No! It's nothing like tgat. Its okay. You guys go and have some fun. I’ll just… umm I’ll just go and have my lunch together with Chanyeol,”she said before slowly taking her steps towards the back door. God, what the hell just happened?!

“Are you sure?" Kqi suddenly said and Mina turn to hin.

“Yeah, its cool. I’ll just tell him that you’ll be having your lunch with Mikyung,” she said turning her body facing them for a second before quickly exiting the class.

Kai looks at her body that slowly vanishes from his sight. He stares the door blankly.

“Oppa, let’s go!” Mikyung said with her whiny voice and pulls Kai arm.

“Huh? A-Alright. Let’s go,”

 

“Hey birthday girl, faster blow your candles,” Chanyeol said with his squeaky tone. Mina nod and she hurriedly closes her eyes, making her birthday wish as clasps her hand together before opening her eyes again.

She blows the candles and Chanyeol quickly burst the party poppers making the girl to squeal in jolt.  Mina let out a loud laugh when Chanyeol started to woo noisily. They clinks their paper cups that contain carbonated drinks before each taking a small sips.

“Thank you Chanyeol,” she said, placing the cup on the floor.

“Happy Birthday Mina. Sorry for the Choco pie cakes. I was planning on treating you lunch at the cafe today, its budae jiggae, your fav,” he said before taking his friend small body into a quick hug.

"I sort of knew you going to pull another surprise so I dodge it and change the venue.don't want to be the center of attention now," she winked at Chanyeol could only pouts 

"Aww, busted," and Mina laugh again.

“Its alright. You know how much I love Choco pies, right?” she claims, taking one piece of the Choco pies that been stacked into a small mountain. She takes her first bite and immediately squeals in delight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter