Chapter Three (edited)

Loving Youuu~! (Editing in progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited on  04/03/06

 

The school bell rings, indicates the students that the last period already finished. Slowly, the hall are filled with students gushing out from their class, all heading to the main gate. Murmurs and distand chuckles and laughters were heard, showing how ecstatic they felt that the long hours of school are finally over.

Mina stretched her body before whe twist to right and left a couple of time. She gets up to put her all of her exercise books in her locker at the back of the class before she get back to her seat, only to find Kai  is still sleeping.

‘WOW! He definitely hate History subject so much. How can he manage to sleep all the time during the class without getting caught by Mr Park,’

Her mind gradually picturing their history teacher, Mr Park. He is so famous for being a one hella strict teacher. It surprises her that Kai never get caught sleeping in the class. The guy always never caught doing bad stuff, she finds it a littke unfair.

Mina sat on her chair and gaze at his complexion silently. She chuckles when she hears inaudible mumbling coming from his full lips. Something about he wanted to go to the famous fried chicken restaurant located at the town.

Mina silently giggles when his eyebrows twitch when she poked them slightly

“Yo guys! Ready to go?” a voice preached high from the back door startles the poor girl. Mina quickly looks up and saw Chanyeol standing there with his bag on his right shoulder. Quickly she pull back her body away from the sleeping prince.

“This is still sleeping,” Mina said, pointing her fingers towards Kai pretending that she didnt actually did something really creepy. Chanyeol just wrinkles his nose before asking the girl to wake up Kai from his slumber.

She didn't actually wanted to do that because his sleeping face looks so peaceful that she would feel guilty from interrupting them.

Mina obeyed nevertheless. Her hand gently taps on Kai’s shoulder while calling his name in a small voice. He squirms a little before he continues his nap. Mina tried to shook him wake harder, to only receive a piss slap on her hand from Kai.

She blew hot air, starting to get pissed. That guy really have anything he can do to annoy the hell out of her.

She tries to cool down. She doesn’t want to end up hitting him again, just like what she did before.

Chanyeol who just silently watch starts to walk over towards them.

“He wont make up if you do that way. He can only open his eyes if you do this,” he said before pulling Kai’s limp sleepy body and rocks it back and forth. When he saw Kai is not giving up his nap time, Chanyeol gave him a slap on his cheek. Not too hard but not too weak either.

Immediately, Kai’s eyes open wide. And he looks like someone just throw a bomb when he asleep.

Mina gasps in her seat. That must’ve hurt a lot. She hisses while putting her hand on her cheek, as if she is the one who is feeling the pain.

Kai shoot her a glare. The pain on his cheek slightly started to increase and he can feel it throbbing.

“What the hell was that for?” he yelp, running his fingers over his cheek.

“Its not me! I swear! Its Chanyeol” she said in the same volume, pointing her index toward the tall guy. Kai turn his head and saw Chanyeol standing beside him, grinning. He gave him an angry look.

“Sorry man. You won’t wake up until I did that,” he said . Kai scoffs.

“What time is it?” he said rufling his hair as he yawned.

“The school is over a long time ago. Come on, let’s get going,” Chanyeol said, tightening his grip on his bag.

Like its triggers something within him, Kai eyes immediately wide open. 

“What?!”

He jumps from his seat and quickly grabs Chanyeol wrist. He pull it in front of his eyes and let out a gasp when he saw the time displays on Chanyeol’s Cartier's.

Kai cursed as be quickly starts to pack his books on the table, seemingly rushing for something.

Mina brows furrow looking at Kai’s hustling through his stuff in hurry.

“Kai, Relax. What’s the rush,” she said with a frown.

Kai quickly throw his textbook inside his locker before he locks it. He walks back to his seat and grab his backpack on his table.

“I’ve got a date with Mikyung today,” he said, grinning, as if that words didn't effect the girl. As if the word didn't obviously triggers the sullen face of his bestfriend at all.

. He looks so happy that he doesn’t even notice the hurt face that Mina tstarted to display, and Mina hated how she's literally being obvious but that guy just seems gullible to even noticed.

“Eh?” Mina voice trails low,asking for a second confirmation. Not really thinking that hearing it for a second time would eventually break her crumbling heart to pieces.

She eyes her bestfriend with her waver pupils. Please say No!

“Finally! I got a date with her,” he said with his beaming smile, face dreamy as he match to the girl with a gingerly steps. He grab on the girl shoulder before shook them in giddy. Mina just stood there frozen, allowing her body to rock back and forth by Kai.

Her mind immediately goes bank. He didnt say no. He totally forgot about her And she feel like the biggest idiot ever for believing that he actually remembers her birthday.

She couldn’t think of anything

Chanyeol who saw the whole situation, quickly grab Kai’s arm when he about to take his step leaving the class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter