Clothes Shopping Part 2

Best Friends?

For one moment, things seemed different. Jiyong and Youngbae were still not quite understanding their feelings, but they were getting somewhere.

Youngbae looked at Jiyong and pretended like nothing happened. He didn't want everything to get weird again.

"Let's go."

"Ya." Jiyong said, scratching his head and trailing behind Youngbae.

Once they got to the entrance, Youngbae held the door for Jiyong.

Jiyong just chuckled and went in.

"It's your day Ji." Youngbae said, patting Jiyong's back. "Where do you want to look?"

Jiyong looked at the mall map and pointed to a very fashionable shop. "I've never been here before, I've always wanted to go."

Youngbae smiled and took Jiyong's hand. "Let's go then."

The shop was called "Rare Few". (made up store name)

Jiyong went inside and was amazed. He looked at all of the unique pieces and his "inner fashionista" went wild.

"Ji..are you okay?" Youngbae asked, watching Jiyong scan the clothing and mumble to himself.

"Such a sheik design." Jiyong said under his breath. "I would of never have thought that this would work so well together..."

Jiyong suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." Youngbae said, chuckling.

Jiyong blushed as he stepped away from the clothing. "Well...um."

"I didn't know you liked fashion that much." Youngbae said, still chuckling.

"Well, I don't really have that much money most of the time so,...I don't really show it."

"Oh, I see." Youngbae said, glancing over to what Jiyong was looking at. "So, you like that top?"

Jiyong looked at his feet. "Um..ya."

Youngbae looked at the price. 50.00$.

Youngbae thought hard. "If I give him 30.00$ to pay for it, would he accept it?"

Jiyong looked at Youngbae. "He looks like he's thinking about something..."

Jiyong saw Youngbae smile as he picked up the shirt for Jiyong. "I'll get it for you."

Jiyong couldn't believe that Bae would do that for him. He was so grateful.

"Omo! Thank you so much!"

Youngbae just kept smiling. "Is this your size by the way?"

Jiyong blushed once again. "Um...I actually wear an extra...small."

Youngbae was surprised. An extra small? Ji is tiny!

"Oh, okay. I'll go pay for this. You go ahead and look for some more stuff you like." Youngbae said as he walked towards the cash register.

"Okay." Jiyong said, trying to hide his embarrassement.

While Jiyong was busy looking at a necklace, something suspicious caught his eye.

"What the hell? What is Daesung doing here?! Top too???!!"

Jiyong hid behind a rack of clothes. He felt like he was being ridiculous, hiding like a child in a store, but he really wanted to see why they were here.

Jiyong watched as Daesung took a shirt off one of the racks and held it up to Top.

"What the???" Jiyong thought. "Is he shopping for Top?"

Jiyong looked at Top, he was laughing. He then saw Top take the pink shirt from Daesung.

"Is he going to try that pink shirt on?!" Jiyong said to himself.

"Jiyong. What are you doing?" Youngbae asked, as he brought the bag over to Jiyong.

Jiyong almost hit his head on a hanger. "Huh?! Nothing!"

Youngbae laughed. "Relax. I'm not going to do anything."

Jiyong rubbed his head from hitting it and grabbed Youngbae to hide with him.

"What the?!" Youngbae yelped in surprise. "Why are we hiding Ji?"

Jiyong shushed Youngbae and pointed his finger to Daesung. "I saw Daesung walk in with Top hyung."

"Okay...what about it?" Youngbae asked.

"It looks like Daesung his shopping for Top!" Jiyong said, eyes still watching like a hawk.

"Well,..if you haven't noticed, I just shopped for you." Youngbae replied.

"No! It's different!" Jiyong whispered. "Something's off!"

"What do you mean by that?" Youngbae whispered back.

"Just watch. Maybe we will see something." Jiyong said, staring.

Both Jiyong and Youngbae shifted their gaze as Top came out of the dressing room with a pink shirt on.

They saw Daesung put his finger on his chin, looking like he was judging how it looked.

They both then saw Daesung nod and smile.

Top nodded too.

"Nothing weird so far." Jiyong said.

"What are you expecting to happen?" Youngbae asked.

"I don't really know, but I'm waiting for it!" Jiyong whispered in Youngbae's ear.

Then it happened. The thing they have been waiting for. It was shocking at most.

"Holy sh-!!!" Youngbae began to say, until Jiyong covered his loud mouth.

All they could do is stare.

That's all they could do.

They just witnessed the kiss between their friends.

Daesung and Top.

What the !

It was brief, but definitely noticeable.

Jiyong let go of Youngbae's mouth and stared at him. "Did you see that!?"

Youngbae nodded, silently.

"How long have they been like this?" Youngbae asked.

"I don't even know..." Jiyong said, biting his lip.

"It's been under our noses for god knows how long and you say you don't even know!" Youngbae shouted.

Jiyong covered Youngbae's mouth once again. "Ssshhh!!!"

"Hey guys." A deep voice said.

Jiyong saw Top standing behind them.

They were in some deep trouble now.