It's Official

Best Friends?

It's been a couple days since Jiyong and Youngbae had gotten together.

They weren't awkward anymore and everything was back to normal.

They were now back to working in the restraunt and they were recently promoted. They were both so happy that they could work in the same place.

They spent most of the time staring at eachother in a "lovey dovey" daze.

Youngbae smiled at the customers as he took their order and turned to smile even bigger for Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled back and winked at Youngbae playfully and got back to work.

Youngbae walked over to Jiyong and placed a piece of paper on the counter.

"Two specials, a coke, and a root beer with a side of fries." He said, pushing the paper towards Jiyong.

Jiyong took the paper and gave it to the chef, then turned around to see that Youngbae was staring at him.

Jiyong chuckled. Youngbae looked cute somehow, even though he is a man.

"Do you think we're acting like crazy love birds, because people are staring at us strangely."

Youngbae looked behind him. It was true, everyone was looking curiously at them.

"As long as we don't do anything, I think we'll be okay." Jiyong said, winking once more.

Youngbae blushed and looked down shyly. "Don't say that here. Someone might hear."

"I can't help it. I love you, remember?" Jiyong said, looking into Youngbae's eyes.

Youngbae couldn't help but giggle a little. "I better go do my job now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about ten minutes from closing time, Jiyong was checking the cash register until he felt someone's hand on his shoulder.

"Good job today. I think we're doing awesome." Youngbae said, smiling with his eyes.

"Ya. Maybe someday we will be able to get rid of that awful truck." Jiyong said sarcasticly.

"Ya. Are you ready to go?" Youngbae asked.

"Yep. I just have to check this real quick." Jiyong said, opening the cash register. "Seems like everything is where it's supposed to be."

"Let's go then!" Youngbae said, pulling Jiyong out of the restraunt door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On the ride home, Youngbae looked out the window while Jiyong was driving.

It was colder than usual. Of course, fall was finally here. Jiyong noticed that Youngbae had goosebumps from the cold breeze. They were on his arms and his hands were slightly pale.

"Here, take my jacket. It's beside you." Jiyong said, pointing at it.

Youngbae blushed and took the jacket. It was really warm, but his hands were still cold.

He rubbed them together, trying to warm them up. The action grabbed Jiyong's attention.

"Hold my hand, it will help you warm up." Jiyong said, with slight blushing cheeks.

Youngbae smiled and took Jiyong's hand. It was really warm.

This moment that they had, made Youngbae and Jiyong's stomachs fill with butterflies.

It was really, a beautiful moment.

----------------------------------

Finally, they were home. They could finally rest from a long day at work.

Youngbae went to go change clothes while Jiyong sat down to watch tv.

He came out with sweatpants. Just sweatpants.

Jiyong looked up and blushed. Youngbae had a beautiful body. If he had that body, he would go shirtless all the time.

"Why don't you go get changed into something comfortable Ji? I will make us dinner." Youngbae said, smiling at the blushing boy.

"Okay. Thanks." Jiyong said, walking towards their room.

After thirty minutes or so, Youngbae had made chicken alfredo.

It smelled amazing and Jiyong smelled it from the living room.

He went into the kitchen to see a set up table and Youngbae with a apron on.

Youngbae turned around and gave Jiyong a drink. Then he motioned Jiyong to sit down as he took his apron off.

They both sat there while eating, both still in a daze.

After eating, they both sat on the couch and watched tv.

"This movie is awesome." Jiyong said, chuckling.

"I know, I'm glad that Daesung let me borrow it." Youngbae said, laughing hard.

"Wait..it's Daesung's movie?" Jiyong asked.

"Ya. He let me borrow it for our movie night." Youngbae said, blushing.

Jiyong's eyes went wide. "Did you tell them we're going out!?"

Youngbae bit his lip. "Actually Daesung said he and Top always knew, so it doesn't really make a difference."

Jiyong stared blankly. "Oh."

Youngbae giggled at Jiyong and took his hand. "It's okay Jiyong. Just think of it as us being...official."

Jiyong looked at Youngbae and blushed even more. Then he smiled as he saw the happiness in his eyes.

Jiyong took Youngbae's cheek and caressed it gently. "I love you. Even if it took me a long time to realize it. I never would of thought that my true love was right in front of me."

Youngbae turned bright pink and held the hand that was touching his face. "I love you too."

Just like that a spark lit between the two and they embraced eachother.

Youngbae felt warm in Jiyong's arms. He wouldn't trade this feeling for anything in the world.

Jiyong looked at Youngbae and Youngbae looked back at him.

Youngbae closed his eyes as Jiyong leaned in closer and touched his lips with his own.

It was their second kiss and it felt amazing.

And there was many more to come.