Awkward

Best Friends?

It was such a beautiful butterfly garden. Youngbae looked at all them and sighed. "Are you having fun too Ji?"

Jiyong looked at the concern on Youngbae's face and poked his cheek. "Of course I am. It's awesome here."

Youngbae eye smiled and returned his attention to the butterflies. "So cool..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong had to literally drag Youngbae out of the butterfly garden. He could of stayed all day in there.

"Where to next Bae?" Jiyong asked, looking at the map.

"Hmm...how about you pick. Let's go somewhere you want to go." Youngbae said, smiling.

"Okay..." Jiyong replied. "How about the reptile exhibit?"

Youngbae nodded and grabbed Jiyong's hand once again. "Let's go!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them looked at the scaley creatures through the glass. "That's a huge lizard!" Youngbae said, with his eyes wide.

"Ya. Look at that snake too!" Jiyong boisted.

"What kind is it?" Youngbae asked.

"A cotton mouth snake." Jiyong said, reading the label.

"Ooohhhh." Youngbae said, still amused by all of the awesome reptiles.

"Look at this one too!" Youngbae belted, touching Jiyong's hand by accident.

Jiyong flinched. "What is wrong with me?" He thought to himself.

"Ji?" Youngbae asked, tilting his head to the side.

"It's nothing." Jiyong reassured. "You just surprised me."

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting closer to lunch time, so Jiyong and Youngbae decided to go grab some food from a small cafe'.

They sat outside and ate their sandwiches. They laughed and they talked about all that they saw at the park. Then something awkward happened. Once again...

"I had so much fun with you today Ji!" Youngbae said, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"I had fun with you too. We should go to fun places more often. Of course, when we get the money." Jiyong replied, sipping his drink.

"I don't think I've had this much fun in a long time..." Youngbae said, smiling.

Jiyong felt heat rush to his face. Was it the summer weather making him this way?

"Ji. Why are you pink?" Youngbae asked.

"Uh...I guess it's just hot out here." Jiyong said, fanning his face with his hand.

"Let me help." Youngbae said, putting his napkin in his water and dabbing it on Jiyong's forehead.

It only made it worse.

"Ji. You're redder than before." Youngbae said, trying to cool off Jiyong more.

"I'm telling you it's just the weather." Jiyong said, trying to calm himself down.

Youngbae stopped and stared at Jiyong. "Ji. It's not that hot."

An awkward silence fell between the two friends. They just continued eating and didn't speak another word.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they got back home from their trip, the friends had become weirdly distant from eachother, again.

Youngbae sat on the couch while Jiyong sat on a chair far away from Youngbae. He was on the computer and Youngbae was watching tv.

Jiyong was getting anxious and he didn't know why. He wanted to talk to Youngbae, but was afraid that it would make it more awkward.

On the other hand, Youngbae was on the verge of boisting out all of these questions. He was thinking hard about all of the changes.

First of all, Jiyong would jump when Youngbae even touched him the slightest. Second of all, he would turn beat red and blame it on the hot weather.

Last, but not least, he wasn't joking around much anymore. It seemed like something was changing him, but what?

"Bae." Jiyong said, causing Youngbae to come out of his thinking world.

"What is it Ji?" Youngbae asked.

"Have you noticed something weird going on? You know...like with us?" Jiyong asked with a serious tone.

"You noticed too huh..." Youngbae said, slumping in his chair.

"Ya. I don't want us to be this way. It's like we're strangers or something." Jiyong said with a sad look.

"Don't make that face Ji. It's sad." Youngbae said, walking over to Ji. He then poked Ji's cheek.

"Smile Ji!"

Jiyong smiled and laughed. "Sorry for looking mopey."

"Don't apologize." Youngbae replied, taking a seat next to Jiyong.

"You're my best friend Ji. You never have to apologize."

Jiyong felt his stomach fill with butterflies. He frowned. What was it for crying out loud!

"I'm going to go on the computer in our room for a while."

Youngbae smiled and nodded. He was confused by Jiyong's behavior, but he didn't want to question it that much.

"Okay."

--------

Jiyong sat at the computer and decided to ask questions to his other best friend, Daesung.

JIDragon has signed in

D-lite has joined private chatroom

JIDragon: Hey Daesung. :)

D-lite: Hey. Wat's up? ^___^

JIDragon: Well, I have some questions I have to ask.... >.>

D-lite: Ask away. :)

JIDragon: Okay well, u know my friend Youngbae? >.<

D-lite: Ya. He's a cool dude. ^___^

JIDragon: Ya...we've been friends 4 a long time, but now we're just awkward for some reason. T.T

D-lite: Hmm...did something happen recently that might of caused this situation? <:l

JIDragon: Um...well, we're just not acting the same around eachother. It's like we both changed or something... T.T

D-lite: Changed how??? :o

JIDragon: Like,...um...well don't tell anyone this, but for some reason everytime he touches me in anyway I freak out. :l

D-lite:.....lol...^_______^

JIDragon: Wat? >:l

D-lite: U r so blind Ji. ^________^

JIDragon: About wat?! >:o

D-lite: Tell me more tomorrow. U will eventually get it. :P

JIDragon: Tomorrow?! But I want to know now! >:o

D-lite has signed out.

JIDragon: DAESUNG!

----------------------------

( I hope you guys like this chapter! :P )