Frustrated

Best Friends?

Jiyong facepalmed himself and logged out of his chat with Daesung. What was Daesung trying to tell him?

"Ji, are you okay? I heard you screaming." Youngbae said, peeking around the corner of their room.

Jiyong looked up and sighed. "I'm fine."

Youngbae squinted at Jiyong. "You sure?"

"Bae. If I i'm not alright in anyway, I'll tell you. Believe me." Jiyong said with a cheeky grin.

Youngbae felt heat rush to his face and he coughed awkwardly. "Okay then."

Youngbae didn't think that Jiyong saw his obviously blushing face, but he was wrong.

"Don't try to hide from me!" Jiyong boisted, jumping up from the computer chair and grabbing Youngbae's hands down from his face.

"Ji! Stop!" Youngbae yelped, trying to get away. "This isn't funny!"

Jiyong stopped laughing and looked at the pink Youngbae. He couldn't help, but chuckle at the cute, pouting, short man.

"Stop laughing Ji." Youngbae scowled as he tried to hide his flushed cheeks.

"Okay...I'm sorry." Jiyong mumbled as he leaned in and hugged Youngbae.

"This is bad." Youngbae thought. "This is not a good situation."

Then out of nowhere, Youngbae pushed Jiyong away. "Why did you do that?"

Jiyong was surprised at the repulsive Youngbae. "I was just trying to make you feel better."

Youngbae shook his head, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I'm just...I don't....I'm going out for a bit." He said, sprinting from the confused Jiyong.

Jiyong went into the livingroom. He watched Youngbae put on his shoes and leave. He didn't even say goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting late and Jiyong was very worried. It was around 3:00 am in the morning and there was no sign of Youngbae.

"What if he got in an accident?" Jiyong thought to himself. "What if he got beat up?"

It didn't matter what Youngbae was doing, as long as Jiyong was awake to see if he was okay when he came home.

Two hours later...

A door clicked open and Youngbae's shadow was seen by a sleepy Jiyong.

"Bae?"

The shadow the light and stared at Jiyong. "What are you...hic...doing on the couch?" Youngbae slurred.

Great. Just Great. A drunken Youngbae.

Jiyong got up from the couch and held Youngbae's arm so he wouldn't fall. "Youngbae what the hell?"

"What the hell with you! Hic...I didn't ask for all of this!" Youngbae yelled drunkenly as he tried to get away.

"Youngbae you're wasted, just come with me and I'll put you to bed." Jiyong said with sad eyes.

"I can do it...hic...myself!" Youngbae said, slipping from Jiyong's grasp.

Next thing you know, Youngbae is out cold.

"Bae?!" Jiyong screamed as he dove for his falling friend.

Youngbae hit his head on the floor and he stayed on the floor, unconscious.

"Bae?!" Jiyong screamed again, crying now. "Why did you do this to yourself?" He whispered.

Jiyong held Youngbae close and his soft hair. "I promise, I won't let you go drinking alone ever again. I will never leave you out of my sight."

-------------------------------------

Youngbae woke up with a throbbing headache and a few bandages on him. "What happened last night?"

He was on the bottom bunk bed, sprawled out of the blankets. "Ji?"

He looked up and didn't find Jiyong on top of the bed. "Where is he?"

Youngbae got up and found painkillers and a glass of water on the side table. He couldn't help smiling, even though he didn't know what happened really.

He swallowed the pills and went to brush his teeth. As he looked in the mirror, he found that there were bandages on his head. "What the hell?"

After brushing  his teeth, he went into the living room. No Jiyong.

He decided to go look in the kitchen. Bingo.

Jiyong was making omelets and turned around to the footsteps of Youngbae. "How are you feeling?"

Youngbae felt guilty for some reason, but he didn't know why yet. "I'm alright. Thanks for the pills."

Jiyong nodded and turned his attention to the skillet on the stove. "You must of had a wild night last night."

Youngbae froze. "This is going to be bad." He thought.

"You came in, wasted." Jiyong began saying. "I had to help you. You fell and hit your head." He said, pointing to the bandages on Youngbae's head.

Youngbae felt really bad. How could he do this to his friend?

"I'm sorry Ji..." Youngbae said with his head low.

"It's alright. I was just glad that you weren't dead." Jiyong said, trying to hold back some of his tears.

Youngbae heard Jiyong sniffle a little and out of the corner of his eye, he saw that Jiyong had a few tears streaming down his face.

Youngbae couldn't take Jiyong's sadness. He approached Jiyong from behind and hugged him. "Ji...I didn't mean to make you cry."

Jiyong couldn't lie now. He has already been caught crying, so now he's just letting it go for now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( *sniffs* I didn't mean for this to be so sad.., but I hope you guys like this and find it touching. T.T )