Clothes Shopping Part 1

Best Friends?

It was time for Jiyong's turn to go somewhere. He had recently been promoted at their job, so he had a little bit of money he could spend.

Youngbae was excited. He hasn't been shopping in a while. Going with Jiyong would make it even better. He then stopped and shook his head. "I need to calm down. It's just shopping with my best friend. Why is my heart beating so hard?"

Jiyong was in the kitchen eating, a poptart. "Such a nutritious breakfast." He joked to himself. He was really happy that him and Youngbae had become "normal" again. He was really upset when Youngbae came back from god knows where, completely wasted.

"I never want to see him like that again." He said to himself, taking another bite from his poptart.

Youngbae walked out from their bedroom and smiled at Jiyong.

"Hey. Are you excited about shopping?"

Jiyong smiled back. "Ya. It's going to be even better shopping with my best friend."

Youngbae was surprised. His face turned pink. "Ya..."

Jiyong looked at Youngbae quistoningly, but just returned to eating his poptart. "Here. Eat this. I made it for you."

Youngbae nodded and turned even pinker. He took a bite out of his poptart and tried to hide his face.

"What's wrong Bae? Why are you hiding?" Jiyong asked, chuckling.

"Nothing." Youngbae answered.

"You're hiding your face. Clearly you're trying to hide something." Jiyong replied.

"It's nothing." Youngbae said, but suddenly he felt a hand pulling at his hand.

"Stop hiding." Jiyong said in a singy voice.

Youngbae couldn't help but laugh. "You're funny."

Luckily, the pink faded before Jiyong could notice.

---------------------------------------------------

Jiyong threw the keys to Youngbae. "You drive this time."

Youngbae nodded in agreement.

They both got in the car and once they started moving, Jiyong took out his phone.

Daesung was calling him.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ji!" Daesung answered. "I was calling to see if you wanted to hang out or something."

Jiyong sighed. "Sorry. I'm going somewhere with Youngbae."

Daesung chuckled through the phone. "Okay..."

"What's so funny Dae?" Jiyong asked, feeling frustrated with Daesung's weird attitude lately.

"Nothing." Daesung said.

Jiyong suddenly heard a familiar voice speak through the phone.

"Just tell him hyung!" The voice yelled.

"Who's that?" Jiyong asked.

"Oh. It's just Seungri." Daesung said. It sounded like he was trying to make Seungri shut up.

"Oh." Jiyong said, laughing.

"Well. I guess I'll let you two have fun now." Daesung said, trying to hide a laugh.

"Wait! What was Seungri talking about?" Jiyong asked franticly.

"Nothing important. Bye!"

Jiyong facepalmed himself. Daesung was just being plain annoying now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they arrived, they decided to have a smoke before heading in.

Jiyong took out his cigarette first. His lighter didn't have much lighter fluid in it and it was hard to light.

Youngbae took it from him and held it out to light it for him. Jiyong leaned his mouth near Youngbae's cupped hand and took a long drag when it lit.

Youngbae tried to light his, but it was completely out. "That ."

Jiyong hesitated, but motioned Youngbae over. He pointed to his cigarette and mumbled. "Just light it on the end of mine."

Youngbae blushed and nodded. He slowly leaned towards Jiyong and touched his cigarette to his.

He breathed in and quickly moved away once it was lit. He was red by the time he had done it.

Jiyong was a little pink, but not enough for Youngbae.

What just happened?

Jiyong felt his heart speed up. It felt warm and nice. What did it mean?

On the other hand, Youngbae was dying. Literally.

He felt the heat on his face spread. "What's wrong with me?"

------------------------------------------------------------