Understanding

Best Friends?

After eating breakfast, Jiyong went back to his computer. He really didn't want to talk to Youngbae right now, because of, well, crying.

He logged in to his account and saw that Daesung was on.

 

JiDragon: has invited D-lite to chat

 

D-lite: has joined chat

 

D-lite: wat's up? :)

 

JiDragon: alot of things...i just need a friend to talk to.

 

D-lite: but, you always go to Bae if you need something...:l

 

JiDragon: Bae and I have gotten awkward.

 

D-lite: really?

 

JiDragon: Ya...that's what I need to talk to u about.

 

D-lite: Ok...:)

 

JiDragon: I need u to tell me wat u were going to tell me last time. U said I was oblivious to something.

 

D-lite: If I tell u, you'll think I'm crazy. I think u just need to talk with him. U have to be completely honest.

 

JiDragon: Why can't u just tell me?

 

D-lite: It's not my place to say it. U just have to figure it out yourself. ^__^

 

JiDragon: I don't know what it is! Please Dae just tell me!

 

D-lite: has signed out

 

JiDragon:........................

 

Jiyong got up from the computer and bit his lip. What the Daesung?

He then went over to his end table and pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from the drawer.

Youngbae watched Jiyong as he scrunched his face with frustration as he opened the door to the small balcony.

This was his chance.

Youngbae quickly walked over to his desk and pulled out his own cigarette box. Then he quietly went towards the balcony.

Jiyong looked out into the street, letting the smoke go in and out of his lungs. He sighed and facepalmed himself.

Youngbae took out one of his cigarettes and pretended that he forgot his lighter.

"Ji? Can I borrow your lighter?"

Jiyong looked over to see that Youngbae was holding a menthol cigarette. His eyeballs became wide.

"Um...sure."

Jiyong gave Youngbae the lighter and watched him as he cupped his hand and lit the cigarette. He saw Youngbae take a long drag out of it and saw the smoke flow out of his pink lips.

"I didn't know you smoked menthol..."

Youngbae grinned. "I usually don't. These were cheaper."

Jiyong chuckled and gave his cigarette yet another long drag. "We should do this together more often. It's more comforting somehow."

Youngbae's face flushed into a light pink color. He coughed and burned his throat more than he would like.

"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked, smirking.

"Um..ya." Youngbae said, tapping the stick of death on the rail. "I would like to do this with you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were already on their third cigarette. They were talking for a while now. It feels great not to be awkward anymore.

"Do you remember when we went to the park?" Youngbae asked with a smirk.

Jiyong smiled. "Yeah."

"Well..why don't we go somewhere you want to go?" Youngbae said.

"That sounds nice."

--------------------

( Okay so guys...this was going to be longer, but my computer made me do this all over again so...ya...T.T hope u enjoy and anticipate the next chapter. :) )