Chapter 04

Don't Go

Chapter Four: His First Day

 

Luhan's POV:

                  I played with the keys in my hand, making a mental note to thank Kris for also buying me a source of transportation, a very nice and expensive Mercedes Benz. The moment I pulled up in the black car I received attention, as soon as I stepped out girls were gawking at me as if I were an Abercrombie and finch model, shirtless, and coated in sugar. I kept glancing over my shoulders nervously, seriously all these stares from them made me feel like I was going to get attacked any minute. I mean...I know I'm good looking and all but all the staring is starting to freak me out. I stopped walking and stood in front of a large building, okay I had no idea where I was supposed to go.

                  "Do you need help?" a kind voice asked. I spun around to see a plump cheek boy smiling at me. Okay plump may be a rude word to use because ill be honest this guy in front of me was pretty good looking. I started sizing him up, decent build, obvious muscles, but cute face, seriously cute face! Are all Koreans like this?! "Um...Hello~?" he asked again waving a hand in front of my face.

                  I jumped a bit and quickly apologized. "Sorry, but do you know how I get to the main office?" I asked looking around as if it was nearby. The boy in front of me chuckled and nodded, "Sure follow me" he smiled. "My names Kim Minseok by the way, but everyone call me Xiumin" he said. "Xiumin? are you half chinese?" I asked honestly somewhat excited if someone could speak Mandarin with me, speaking in a different tongue really felt weird.

                  "No, im full Korean, but i studied in China when i was younger, and my Chinese name just kind of stuck with me" he shrugged. "Oh, that makes sense" I nodded. "My names Luhan by the way, Xi Luhan, im a new transfer student from China" I said. "Really?! thats awesome!" Xiumin said happily. "What grade are you in?" he asked. 

                  "Im a 2nd year" I said finally looking around where Xiumin was leading me. We were walking through a nice hallway, despite its ty look outside the inside was pretty nice, clean walls, clean floors, brightly lit hallways. "Right here" Xiumin said and pulled the door open for me. "Teacher Jung!!!" Xiumin shouted startling the lady closest to us, she dropped her papers and stomped her heeled foot. "YAH! KIM MINSEOK!!" she snapped and started picking up her papers, Xiumin and I quickly started helping.

                  "Ms. Jung we have a new student from overseas" Xiumin said when we finally stood up straight. She glared at Xiumin before turning to me. Her eyes widened and a hand quickly came in contact with my cheek. Not like a slap but a very...strong pat to my cheek. "Omo! you're skins so soft!" she gasped and started pinching and squeezing my cheek. I laughed awkwardly and gave Xiumin a 'Please save me!!' look.

                  "Ah~ha~" he laughed awkwardly, "Um..Ms.Jung...um you see-" he was trying to find a way to pry her hands from my face, "Well you cant do this to a student" he finally pinched at her fingers and tried pulling them away She dropped her hands from my face and turned to Xiumin. I quickly let out a sigh of relief and rubbed my sore cheeks. "YAH! who's student and Who's teacher?!" she snapped and was about to turn back to me but a man quickly walked in. "Teacher Lee!!" Xiumin said quickly and steered me away from Ms. Jung. 

                  "Oh! Minseok, Whats up?" Mr. Lee asked sipping on his coffee. "Mr. Lee this is Xi Luhan hes a new transfer student from China!" Xiumin said quickly. Mr. Lee leaned in and studied my face, I was terrified he was going to do the same as Ms. Jung, but instead he just leaned back and chuckled, "Jessica got his cheeks didn't she?" Mr. Lee asked. A pencil came flying past Xiumin and I knocking Mr.Lee on the side of the head. "Don't you dare use my real name!! Im a teacher! its Ms.Jung!" she snapped.

                  "And it'll forever be Ms.Jung!!" Mr.Lee snapped "Crazy " he mumbled making Xiumin and I giggle. "Anyway, come on ill get everything for you" Mr.Lee said and waved for me and Xiumin to follow. 

                  "You're names Xi Luhan?" he asked, "Yes" I answered quickly. He started typing something on his computer then the printer next to him came to life. He turned away from me to collect the papers that he had printed. "This is You're class schedual" he said handing me the first piece of paper. "everything else has been taken care of by the person who enrolled you" he said and handed me another piece of paper, "Take this to the xxx book store, they sell all our school text books, show them this paper and they'll give them too you, the person who enrolled you already paid for them" he said then pulled out a box from under his desk, "And you're uniform actually arrived yesterday so change as soon as possible" he said with a smile.

                  I nodded and took everything, "Thank you Mr. Lee" I bowed politely. "No problem, Hopefully you like it here" he smiled.

                  Xiumin smiled and walked with me out of the room, "Come on ill show you to you're classroom" he said. "Shouldn't I change first?" I asked. "Right! smart idea! there's a bathroom right over there! Ill wait for you out here" he smiled.

                  "Thanks" I smiled and walked into the bathroom. After changing i just stood there staring at myself for a while, "I look good" I nodded collecting my things and walking out to meet Xiumin. "Wow, not to sound gay but you look good in the school uniform!" Xiumin stared with wide eyes.

                  "Girls have been staring at me since i got here and its seriously freaking me out!" I shivered glancing at some girls that began whispering as we passed. "Because when at first glance you have this chic and quiet look. Don't worry, you'll get used to it" Xiumin said and gave my back a pat. "It happens to you too?" I asked.

                  "Not just me my whole group of friends. I guess you can say were all pretty popular when it comes to us, this school doesnt have Kingkas or Queenkas, and we don't really have one group of popular kids, there are at least 3 groups of popular kids and my group of friends is just one of them" He explained.

                  "So how do you become popular here? looks?" I asked. "Looks, Money, Sports" he nodded. "Our groups a mix of it all" Xiumin chuckled. "Do you play any sports?" he asked me. "Well....Soccer back in China, Actually i kind of wanted to join this schools team" I chuckled and scratched the back of my neck.

                  Xiumin gave me a wild smile, "Good! theres not enough boys on the soccer team! And honestly I hate being team captain! You can come to our practice today if you want!" He smiled. "Really?!" I asked excited. "Of course! And you know, you're a pretty cool guy, so you should hang out with me and my friends!" He smiled.

                  "Wow, seriously are all people in Korea this nice?" I gasped, he laughed a bit and shrugged, "I dont see any reason to be mean to you" he smiled. "Well this is you're class" Xiumin smiled and gave my back another pat, "Good luck!" he smiled and waved as he walked back to his class. 

                  I took a deep breath and was about to walk in when another teacher stopped me. "Are you my new student?" He asked. "Oh! Yes! Hello my name is Xi Luhan!" I said quickly and bowed politely. "Nice to meet you. My names Mr. Kim, well lets get inside before class starts" Mr. Kim smiled and walked in first.

                  Even from outside the room I could hear loud shouting and playful students but as soon as Mr. Kim opened the door and stepped inside, the whole room fell dead silent and i could saw some students rush to their seats. Mr. Kim waved for me to walk in. "Class we have a new transfer student! He's from over seas so lets treat him well~!" The teacher said in a sort of sing song voice. "Neh~~!" the whole class chorused.

                  "Introduce yourself" The teacher said. I nodded and bowed lightly, "Hi, My names Xi Luhan" I said softly and emotionlessly. I noticed how some of the girls instantly started whispering and eyeing me like I was candy, it was creepy. I looked around for a place to sit and noticed in the back a tall dark haired guy was laughing with his friends, probably because of my creeped out expression from these girls.

                  "You can sit next to Seyi over there" The teacher said pointing to a girl who had her head down and was scribbling in a note book. "Han Seyi!" the teacher called to get her attention as i started walking towards her. She looked up and glanced from the teacher then to me. My eyes widened when i saw who it was.

                  Seriously?! this girl is Han Seyi?! No way she's Kris' younger sister right?! I asked myself. My walking became slower and i was somewhat nervous to sit down next to her/ If this is Kris' younger sister and the same girl from last night then this is going to be really awkward! But easy to keep an eye on her if shes now my desk partner. 

                  I cleared my throat then dropped my bag next to the desk and slid into the seat beside her. Ever since she looked up she had been staring at me with an intense and quizzical look. I cleared my throat again to relieve some of the awkward tension, then pulled out a notebook so i could start taking some of the notes. Seyi however wasn't done staring at me and about 25 minutes into the lesson i realized she was still staring.

                  I gave her a slight glance to make sure she was staring at me, then turned my head so i was fully looking at her. "Hi" I said softly so we wouldn't get in trouble, also because I honestly wasn't sure what to say to her in this kind of situation. She just gave a slight nod, cleared , then held out a hand for me. "My names Han Seyi" she introduced herself. "Hi, My names Luhan, Xi Luhan" I said and shook her hand.

                  "Where are you from?" she asked. "Im from China" I said, "I prefer Chinese women" i said in Mandarin and smirked knowing she would remember me saying that last night. She scrunched up her nose and gave me a weird look. "And i have a boyfriend" She said in Mandarin. "You speak Mandarin?" I asked.

                  "No, My brother does. I only know a few things" She said. Her brother knows Chinese, so that means her brother could be Kris. "Get back to you're notes" She said and continued working on her own. "I would have been done now if you hadn't been staring holes into my head for the past 30 minutes" i mumbled just loud enough for her to hear.

                  Shes pretty, weird personality, but pretty. I think ill like this girl if shes that simple. But she has a boyfriend, that might get a bit awkward if i stay around her too much.

 

 


A/N: Wow so ive already written 4 chapters, but to be honest i feel like my writings really lacking, please tell me what you guys think, and what i can do to improve it, I know its boring now, but its still the beginning and im the type of writer who hates rushing things, thank you too my first three subscribers and to Houtafifistories for upvoting^^

 

houtafifistories