Taeyang- when he finds out you're pregnat

Big Bang One Shots

You where paceing back and forth of your's and Taeyangs bedroom. What would he say when he finds out? Will he be mad? will he just turn around and walk out? You sat down on the bed and put your head in your hands and tried to breath. He would be here any minute hopefully, without the guys so than you could tell him. 3 months into your pregnancy, since the day he left to go on the tour with only a month to relax which, was obviously now. 

You where just sitting there for about 5 minutes when you heard the door open. Scared or not for his reaction, you where still excited to see him.

"Young-ie!," You sqeauled and tackled him to the floor. Not even giving him a chance to greet you, because you kept kissing his face and lips.

"Well, hello there," He chuckled, while giving you his wonderful eye smile. You're heart melted as you relized you now had to tell him the truth...

"Youngbae, I-I need to tell you something...," You trailed off as you pulled him to the couch. The confustion on his face was obvious.

"Remember 3 months ago when you left for your tour?," You asked as you watched him nod his head unsure.

"Well remeber what we did beFORe you left...?" You asked again while both of your faces turned red, He nodded looking down at his hands and biting his lip.

"Weeeeelll..........In 6 months you'll be a daddy!," You said making jazz hands and just watching him. His face showed confustion at first but then he sprang up from his seat. You jumped because you weren't expecting it. Now you had all those thoughts of him leaving running through your head. He grabbed you by the hand and pulled you into his arms.

"Don't worry honey, I won't be leaving and I'll stay right by your side, I promise," He said nuzzeling his head into your shoulder. You smiled at his warmth and sighed in relief. Finally you didn't need to worry. He loved you and you loved him. And he DEFENATLY showed it.

 

 

 

:D