Seungri-Love me, for me

Big Bang One Shots

(btw im writing this in class 0-0 just for you guys, if anybody even reads this xD I have summer school....sad thing is all my friends are here LOL)

 

'You sang your part into the camera, being a kpop singer was hard but, you had fun with it you know? the song you where making a video for was Baddest female (by CL of course :3 sorry I really like that song but lets just pretend you made it up :D, Author) and you where just feelin the beat run through your vains, a feeling that you just loved.

"g5, g6 boda nopi nallaga ha? All my Bboys and Bgirls ja nareul ttarawa?," "CUT take 5," you finished your line for this certain part of the song and went to go get water. You went back to the dressing room. Your phone went off and the song "Change" by Hyuna played, Ugh Seungri was calling. You guys hadnt been on talking terms lately since he threaten to leave you if you went and did the video for your own. song. How pathetic, but, you decided a week of him called and texting was enough and you picked up.

"What do you want? I'm a little busy at the moment," you sighed balancing your phone between your head and shoulder.

"Well why do you think I want!? You haven't talked to me for a in week!," He yelled, You cringed as he dropped the F-bomb. You weren't one to cuse, let alone be around people that did.

"You, of all people should know why, and if you don't than don't bother calling me," You stated calmly. You heard him sigh on the other end. But before he could throw some little pathetic "im sorry' your way, you cut him off.

"AND I don't wanna here some pathetic "I'm sorry baby, how about dinner tonight?" because I'm sick and tired of the same old stuff you try to pull! You only do it so you dont have to go through tabi kicking you in the for such a break up," You yelled. Yes, tabi or also know'n as TOP or T.O.P was your older brother and would do A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G to keep you happy. You appreciated it but you wanted to handle things on your own sometimes.

"Thats not true! I could take him on any day!," He stated, obviously serious because he tried so hard to be "tough" but is muscles weren't even used for that -__-

"Look either you can love me for me and what I want to do with MY life and you can stop trying to comtrol me, or you can leave. You're choice," You stated. on the break of tears because you where scared he would wanna leave you, but even if he did, youwould grow up and get over it. But THAT would be the hard.

"you know I'll never be able to leave you, please, just please don't ever say that again..." you could hear him crying anf inally you broke down too.

"I love you seun-gi, I truly do," You sniffled.

"I love you too," He said and you could hear the smile in his voice.

"See you soon baby,"he stated and thats where you ended the conversation.

 

(WOOW! hopefully I'll try to update a chapter or two every day might not though because of my parents always yelling at me -___- anyways please subscribe! i desprete ;-; LOL)