The problem with sasaeng fans (rant chapter)

Welcome to B.A.P's chatroom! [discontinued]

I thought that this was something important to write on, so I PROMISE that the fun chapter comes up next. This one's not a chat room thing, because talking through chatting won't convey the desired effect. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE REGARDING THE INCIDENTS. I just wanted to convey the message ^^
EXO and sasaengs. It's a huge problem, but this recent one just blew the roof. Like, I'm angry. Right now.
MUST... REFRAIN... FROM... RANTING...


Life.

It was after the music show, and B.A.P and EXO coincidentally performed on the same day. It was after a long and tiring live, and both groups were glad that it was the last schedule for the both of them.
Daehyun walked by EXO's room, and was surprised to hear almost no noise from the group that was easily the noisiest amongst those that performed that night. Seeing as it was late and that he had to go, he made up his mind to ask one of them about it later.
When he walked past Exid's van, he saw Baekhyun talking to someone on the phone. Baekhyun's face was a mixture of shock, fear and misery. Daehyun ached to ask him but he couldn't, because Yongguk was calling him. Daehyun decided to talk to Baekhyun about it later and followed Yongguk to their van. They got to the van, where only Himchan was present.
"Aish, these kids..." Yongguk grumbled and went to find the others. Daehyun sat down next to Himchan, who was lost in his thoughts.
"Hyung, what's wrong?" Daehyun asked.
"Remember when I went to SM to apologise?" Daehyun nodded. "Well, I couldn't that day so I decided to today."
"And then?"
"I met Chanyeol and apologised, but even though he accepted it, it wasn't whole heartedly." Himchan sighed.
"Chanyeol doesn't keep a grudge against anybody-"
"I know. Chanyeol, he's like the happy virus of the group. But seeing him so down made me feel down too."
"Hey. Is it just me," Youngjae piped up as he climbed into the van. "Is it just me or does EXO look depressed today?"
"You noticed too?" Zelo asked as he followed Youngjae inside. "All of them... Sehun hyung was eerily silent the whole day."
"Even Kai was pretty down. I could tell that he wasn't happy, his dance was off today." Jongup added grimly.
"That's not all." Daehyun piped up and told them about Baekhyun.
"And that's not all. Kris was pretty mad today, it was like he was controlling all his emotions-"
"They had an episode with some sasaeng fans." Yongguk spoke gravely as he clambered onto the van.
"Whoa." Himchan's eyes widened. "Seriously?!"
"Mm. I was talking to Tiffany and this is what she told me." Yongguk sighed. "It must have been really bad."
"We should visit them tomorrow." Zelo suggested. "Bring some kimbap and bulgogi and ramyun, you know, it's the least we could do..."
"That's not a bad idea."

As the six members got off the elevator, a group of five girls rushed in, giggling and talking. They hadn't seemed to realise that it was B.A.P that had gotten off the elevator. Shrugging, they walked off towards EXO's dorm. They nodded and rang the doorbell.
"Oh god, what now-" Kris opened the door angrily, but his face broke into a wide grin when he saw them.
"Guise!" He laughed, pulling Yongguk into a brotherly hug. "It's nice of you to visit!"
The other members walked out of their rooms grumpily due to the commotion, but their faces instantly changed upon seeing the six other faces.
"B.A.P YES SIR!" Chanyeol and D.O did the B.A.P salute.
"We brought food!" Himchan held up. Everyone cheered.
The ones that were awake (since it was morning) took a pair of chopsticks and began to eat all the food B.A.P had brought. The dark mood amongst the members had tremendously improved.
"Ah, thanks so much~" Suho sighed happily. "I haven't had ramen from this store in a long time."
"Anytime." Yongguk grinned. Just then, Kai and Baekhyun walked towards the group, and even they had deigned to smile.
"So why are you guys here?" Kyungsoo asked after a while. Youngjae looked at s and cleared his throat awkwardly.
"Well, we saw that you guys were down, so we thought we'd cheer you up." He smiled awkwardly.
"Women yīnggāi gàosu tāmen?" Luhan arched his eyebrows at Kris.
"Shì. Women keeping xìnrèn tāmen." Kris spoke softly, glancing over at a confused B.A.P.
"You've probably read about the sasaeng thing." Chen spoke up. They all slowly nodded.
"But we don't really know about it."
"Well, it was my brother's wedding the other day." Baekhyun looked at them gravely. "So naturally, I had to go, and everyone decided to come along too."
"But there were some sasaengs there..." Xiumin sighed, looking up at them. "And they caused some problems."
"Wow." Yongguk growled angrily. "Of all the nerve..."
"Tell me about it. Improper conduct, no consideration towards other people-" Kris hissed angrily. "People like that should be taken to a mental hospital."
"Was it that bad?" Jongup asked worriedly.
"Pretty bad..." Chanyeol sighed heavily. "The guests got really mad-"
"Hyung got really ticked off about it..." Baekhyun avoided everyone's gaze. Everyone was silent as he spoke. "You know what noona was telling him? She told him that she wished she hadn't gotten married."
A stunned silence filled the room. Judging by the looks on their faces, even the rest of EXO didn't know about that.
"All my relatives are angry at me, especially hyung." Baekhyun sat gloomily. "This is all my fault, I feel so bad right now, my whole family hates me, all because the fans wanted a bunch of photos and autographs~" Baekhyun sobbed, crying tears of anger and frustration. Daehyun, who was right next to him, tried to comfort him.
"They're not fans, they're mental patients." Zelo muttered angrily. Kai was hugging his pillow tightly, his face extremely pale.
"You okay, Kai?" Yongguk asked, worried by the younger boy's expression.
"I've had an incident with some sasaeng fans. One of them pulled me at the airport, I fell down and hurt my chin and knee. They tried to... grab me." Kai hugged his pillow even tighter.
"Kai couldn't sleep for ages after that." Suho said to Yongguk quietly. "It's not just him. It happened to Sehun and Luhan as well."
"They called Xiumin hyung fat." Sehun rolled his eyes.
"What the ? I used to be 100 kg, now THAT was fat. Xiumin's not fat, he's perfect for his height." Himchan shook his head. "You're perfect, okay?"
"Thanks, hyung." Xiumin smiled.
"Kyungsoo got hurt too. Some sasaeng poked a camera in his face." Suho sighed. 
"That hurt. A lot." Kyungsoo shook his head. 
"And they have the nerve to try and sleep in front of our dorm." Kris growled.
The six boys were beyond shocked, but definitely not surprised. Yongguk noticed that Himchan's face had gone pale too.
"You okay?" Yongguk asked him quietly.
"Uh? Oh yeah..." Himchan nodded slowly. Just then, Tao and Lay walked out of their room, dragging themselves to the group.
"Good morning..." Lay yawned, while Tao stiffly nodded, his eyes red and puffy and sleep deprived.
"Tao looks horrible..." Daehyun said quietly.
"Tao's taking it really hard. He's scared less. He's been crying a lot because of this. He wants to leave, go back to China... poor guy." Baekhyun sniffed. "It's too bad, I feel like killing myself sometimes."
"Don't say stuff like that." Youngjae sighed.
"Have some." Jongup handed some kimbap to Tao, who shook his head and refused.
"Go on, you need your strength, gege." Zelo pressed him. "You look really weak-"
"I don't want anything." Tao snapped, glaring at them. Zelo and Jongup leapt in shock.
"Tao." Kris glared at him.
"How do you expect me to eat after all the 's that happened to us?" Tao raised his voice, still glaring at the maknaes. "Do you even know what we're going through right now?"
"TAO." Kris growled. Jongup opened his mouth to say something but someone else's voice came out.
"You think we don't know, Tao?" Himchan glared at him. "Don't pick on them. Don't you dare. We all know what you guys have been through, we've been through it too. We've had fans wait outside our dorm afte midnight. I've been poisoned and the arm injury? It wasn't because I fell, it was because of a sasaeng fan."
The whole room stared at him as he breathed heavily, his face even more pale and his hands shaking.
"Hyung was so unstable and so scared, he was so scared of our fans, the sane ones." Zelo said 
quietly
"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed out." Tao buried his face into his hands. "I hate this... Why is this happening to us?"
"It's the biggest disadvantage of being an idol." Yongguk sighed. "But we can't chicken out because of a few problematic fans. Because we've got fans out there that truly love us and care for us."
"Well spoken." Suho patted his back. 
"We've got to be there for our fans, they look up to us on no end, and we can't break their hearts because of a few crazy fans." Yongguk grinned. "We can pull through this."
"You're right." Tao smiled. "We can pull through this." He looked at Jongup and Zelo. "I'm sorry, guys."
"No harm done." Jongup smiled back, accepting his apology.
"Thanks a lot, guys, this helped." Kris smiled gratefully. "You have no idea how pissed I was."
"Anytime. You look happier anyways." Himchan grinned. "We're glad to help."
"Thanks for the food!" Kai grinned, looking much happier.
"Anytime, kid." Yongguk ruffled his hair. EXO was definitely in brighter spirits after B.A.P's surprise visit.
"Hwaiting!" B.A.P shouted encouragingly, and made their way to the elevator.

"That was nice of them to visit." Chen said happily. "I feel somewhat... braver?"
"Me too." Lay smiled as he pulled on his t-shirt. "Something brighter in our ed up days."
"That's right." Suho nodded, flopping down on the sofa. 
"That bastard Yongguk..." Kris chuckled, looking at his phone.
"What is it?" The members crowded around him.
"Aish, he's amazing, seriously..." Kris grinned, handing over the phone to Suho, showing him Yongguk's bizzare tweet

@BAP_Bangyongguk

Sasaeng fans, you should seriously get a life. Stop picking on our EXO hoobaes, let them live! You wanna pick on someone? Come at me, if you dare. I can whoop , and I whoop it pretty good.

@BAP_Jongup, @himchanchan, @ZELO96 and 100 others re-tweeted this. 

"Aish, that hyung." Kai shook his head and grinned broadly as he looked forward to a much brighter day.


I hope you liked it :) Just wanted to get the message across that sasaengs are an abomination to fandoms -_- I thought I ended this very nicely :D