Prizes! Finally >-

Exo High School Host Club

Kyungsoo marched into the host club room. It was empty apart from a delirious Jongin acting like he was drunk.

 

What the hell?

 

Kyungsoo had been dreading this day, but right now he was infinately more concerned than if everyone had been here.

 

Here there was, a tipsy Jongin, with his Kuma-chan in his arms like a baby. Kyungsoo was a bit too late to make it out.

 

Almost in slo-mo, Jongin turned and spotted a worried Kyungsoo inching his way out of the room.

Kyungsoo knew something terribly, terribly wrong was going to happen. He always had been good at predicting things.

 

Jongin was staggering towards him now, reminding him of a drunken ajusshi that you hear all about in Korean dramas.

 

'Kyungsooooo-oooo' Jongin's voice rose an octave at the last 'oooo'. 'Cutie-pie, come here.'

 

Kyungsoo glared at Jongin. Drunkness was no excuse for him calling Kyungsoo a cutie-pie. It seemed EVERYONE had forgotten Kyungsoo was, in fact, a boy.

 

Kyungsoo didn't even remember whether Jongin had realised that yet.

 

The door magically shut behind Kyungsoo as Jongin staggered forward. Kyungsoo heard Sehun snickering behind him. 'Sehun you little brat, when I come out, I'll knead your body into dough.' Well, Kyungsoo liked cooking (also, Sehun's skin colour was pale enough for it.)

Kyungsoo looked back at the piece of toa- um, Jongin.

 

 'Kyungsoo!' With the finality of an apocalyptic zombie about to eat Kyungsoo's brains, Jongin leapt forward in one precise fluid (almost ballarina like perfection) movement and grabbed Kyungsoo. His face edged forward and forward and Kyungsoo closed his eyes...

 

'KYUNGSOO!' Jongin shouted loudly whilst rubing his cheeck against Kyungsoo's 'The most adorablest, shmorablest pineapple in the sh-eeeed~'

 

Kyungsoo tried to get out of Jongin's death grip.

 

Wait.

 

What was that glint in the corner? WHAT WAS THAT GLINT? That looked like... glass...

 

Suho looked up from the camcorder his glasses gleaming in the dark corner.

 

'Oh, I thought it would take longer for you to find me here.'

 

Kyungsoo's chubby cheek was still being pulled up and down but he didn't let that deter him from shouting.

 

'YOU DID NOT JUST RECORD THAT!'

 

'Oh yes ...' Suho smiled 'I did.'

 

Kyungsoo went to strangle him, but Jongin was keeping him in his invincible cuddle grip of doom.

 

Kyungsoo's Hit List - Sehun, Suho.

 

'Hey now Kyungsoo, you can't get angry.' Suho appeared 'sympathetic'. 'It was one of the prizes. Her request was to get a film of Jongin drunk. The last bit was just impro suggested by Chen when he saw you coming.'

 

'Sorry bro.' Chen was in the other corner, which was lit up brightly. Kyungsoo swore that Chen could melt into the shadows when he wanted to.

 

Like a ninja. Like an annoying bloody ninja. Troll.

 

Kyungsoo's Hit List - Sehun, Suho, Chen.

 

Why was Jongin stopping his death grip? Oh well, maybe this was Kyungsoo's lucky day. Sehun opened the door and a group of girls were laughing cutely outside. Kyungsoo turned around to lecture Sehun, and his head was turned back around to Jongin, who gave him a quick peck.

 

In other words kiss.

 

In other words ON THE LIPS.

 

In other words KYUNGSOO WAS NOT AMUSED.

 

Kyungsoo's Hit List - Sehun, Suho, Chen, Jongin, that random group of girls who are blushing so hard right now because .

 

Kyungsoo ran out of the room, embarassed. 'I'll get all of you later!' For some reason he felt really emotional, like he had just been bullied.

 

His eyes blurred and he hit someone. 'Are you OK?' A cute Chinese boy was standing there looking worriedly at him. Kyungsoo looked up whilst rubbing his eyes and smiled faintly.

 

Ka-cha. Xiumin lowered the camera and grinned ' CUTE! I'm so giving this to Suho.'

 

 Kyungsoo's Hit List - Sehun, Suho, Chen, Jongin, that random group of girls who are blushing so hard right now because , strange cute Chinese boy who is secretly evil.