A Improvisation and a Cold

Exo High School Host Club

 

‘Achoo!’ Kyungsoo thinks he got a cold from the lake.

Sehun runs into a corner and says ‘Get away from me’ while throwing a face mask in Kyungsoo’s general direction.

Kyungsoo’s first day of being a host and he’s nervous. Not least of all because he feels particularly exposed in a dress.

There seems to be a crowd of boys pinching his cheeks and some girls even screaming ‘So cute!’ as he enters. Funny, yesterday he didn’t attract this kind of attention.

Jongin watched from behind a sofa ‘She really is cute…’

‘Why so curious, beautiful?’ The girl conversing with him tries to get his attention back before giving up and watching Kyungsoo instead.

‘Perfect.’ Jongin mutters dreamily before sinking down.

‘Achoo!’ Kyungsoo knows he has a cold now so he decides to pick up the flung facemask. He knew his first day would end in disaster. He seemed to be a walking disaster magnet.

And here is my reminder of that Kyungsoo thinks as he sees Jongin crawling (does he think he is being a ninja or something?) towards him. Jongin is a permenant reminder to Kyungsoo that, yes, people CAN be that stupid.  Jongdae is standing behind Jongin with a stereo of James Bond music playing.

‘Can you stop thaa--’ Kyungsoo sneezes again midway through addressing Jongdae

Luhan and Sehun stand from a distance. ‘I think someone should go home and rest’ Luhan advises.

‘Go home?’ Kyungsoo sounds like Luhan had just told him that the universe was run by beef jerky eating toilets. ‘I’ll miss CLASSES. Isn’t that bunking!? I worked so hard, and I won’t be able to catch up on the notes?’

Jongin squeezes his way through the mini-crowd to get close (too close, in Kyungsoo’s opinion) and sling an arm around Kyungsoo.

‘We’ll cover for you. Won’t we boys.’ Tao nods so fast it makes Kyungsoo dizzy.

‘Of course Kyungie-chan, think of us as family.’

Kyungsoo thinks with her genes, she could never have a brother that short (he looks tiny, but measure his height and he is inexplicably taller than Kyungsoo. )

Then Kyungsoo realises he refered to himself as a her.

Which leads him to the even worse realisation that these people have gotten to him.

The horror.

Before Kyungsoo can properly assess from a psychiatrist’s viewpoint his mental condition, there is a scream.

An unbelievably pretty lady emerges from the crowd, her face red ‘I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS?’

Jongin, halfway through whacking Sehun and Luhan (don’t ask) stops and asks innocently ‘What?’

‘THIS STUPID GIRL WALKS IN HERE AND SUDDENLY EVERYTHING IS CHAOS! SHE RUINED EVERYTHING!’

Jongin looks around, and realises in fact, that all the stations are empty and there is now just a huge crowd of their customers gathered around the scene like they are watching a theatre performance.

His mind races (which means, it moves at normal pace, basically) ‘Yes… this is all planned, princess, don’t worry.’

Sehun offers help seeing as Jongin’s brain is permenantly frozen ‘We did plan this, we were gathing you to do a production!’

Luhan jumps in ‘Get ready for the Exo Host Club’s original production of… Oliver!’

‘I thought original productions were meant to be original, we’re just copying Oliver.’ Kyungsoo feels as if his opinion is zoned over sometimes.

‘If I were you I would complain.’ Jongdae whispers from the side. ‘Don’t you get it, you get to be Oliver. So you’ll get to dress up as a boy.’

‘Yep.’ Suho appears from the shadows (or did the shadows appear from Suho?) ‘And we’ll charge, which means we make more money, which means you make more money.’

Kyungsoo feels as if he’s being persuaded by the devil.

‘OK!’ Jongin unfreezes ‘Parts! Jongdae, costumes and scenery! Kyungsoo, Oliver! Sehun, the Artful Dodger, Luhan, Nancy, Suho, Fagin, Kris, Bill Sikes and Tao… umm… you can eat cake?’

Tao looks a bit sad ‘OK then…’ His prepared cake appears as if by magic  and he morosely pops a piece into his mouth ‘If mf lawd dofnt have anyfing for me…’

‘And you are?’ Sehun looks disinterested

‘Why I am the producer of course!’ Jongin spins around and Kyungsoo glares at Jongdae blowing petals.

‘I thought I told you not to do that.’

‘Sorry.’ Jongdae himself is covered in rose petals ‘Old habits die hard.’

 

 

---

 

AN - Continuation next time! Thanks for reading and sorry for the huge gap... I lost my laptop charger (yes, it was a very painful time)..

Also I am on twitter and tumblr (although admittedly I don't use them much because of feels and fics.