He's Got A Table. Finally.

Exo High School Host Club

After getting a good telling off yesterday, Kyungsoo was not in a good mood as he returned again to the classroom.

Seriously, this school was retarded. No-one even noticed that he changed from trousers to a dress, and he had even walked past one of his favourite teachers whilst still being in ‘host mode’.

As he entered he looked on in horror as Jongin seemed to be dressed… in a turban?

‘It’s time to get Indian!’ Jongin shouted.

‘You certainly look it’ Sehun muttered in the background.

‘You do look a bit too tanned, you sure your parents are Korean?’ Kyungsoo said.

‘Nope! This, my friend, is the result of hundreds of hours lying in the mediteranian sun!’ Jongin flicks his hair. ‘Sun-kissed skin… Really, apart from my perfect features and toned body, it’s my pride.’

Kyungsoo tries not to choke on his drink at the obvious boasting.

‘If you eat much more crab, Jongin, I wouldn’t call your body… toned.’ Luhan interjected.

While Jongin was sitting in the corner… growing mushrooms… as a curious pastime, Jongdae offered a silk piece of fabric to Kyungsoo.

‘That’s … a bit revealing.’ Kyungsoo said nervously.

‘What is there to be revealed?’ Sehun said critically.

‘Not to fear Kyungie!’ Tao interrupted ‘Hunnie and Hannie are just in their meanie modes today.’

‘I wasn’t really insulted. And I bet that thing is not authentic.’

‘Hmpph.’ Suho appeared from the recessed of the room ‘You actually think that we wouldn’t have done our research?’

‘No.’ Kyungsoo could feel a bead of sweat… it was something about the shadows gathering. ‘And how do you create that effect?’

‘Hmm?’ Suho looked up from his account book that magically appeared ‘Not me. Yixing must have come.’

Kyungsoo felt a tap on his shoulder and the grinning puppet that he saw nearly made him have a heart attack.

He screamed.

It was a mistake which he knew right after he did it.

Jongin gathered Kyungsoo in his arms and shielded him from Yixing. ‘H-h-how could you dare um, upset poor Kyungie!’

‘Only Tao’s allowed to call me that’ he whispered, while Jongin completely ignored him.

‘I oooonly wanted to show him my Heeeechul doll…’ Yixing’s voice tremored weirdly when he spoke.

‘Could you please leave Yixing? I am afraid customers are coming soon.’

The rest of the frightened host club (with the exception of Kris) looked up at him with glimmering eyes.

‘You’re so BRAVE Suho!’ Tao hugged him while the twins and Jongin bowed to him.

‘I’m stiiiiill here you knooooow.’ Yixing’s voice sounded from behind Jongin and he let out a girly scream (equally girly to Kyungsoo’s, Kyungsoo was glad to note) while the twins both tried to shield themselves with one another.

‘… fine… I’ll leeeaaave.’ Yixing walked off and Kyungsoo felt almost sorry for him, but then turned his sorrow to the shivers when he saw Yixing start talking to his doll and smiling wide.

‘Now for the guests!’ Suho pulled open the doors and a floodload of girls came giggling in.

Kyungsoo saw a table with his name on and sat there. He was met with a 5 guys and one girl obsessing over how adorable he was.

Looking quizzically at Suho, who only had 5 people at his table, Kyungsoo did weird hand gestures.

‘You proved surprisingly popular on your first day. Let’s see if it lasts.’

Kyungsoo was finding it surprisingly easy to talk to his customers. All they did was give him puppy eyes or pinch his cheecks (which Jongin did a lot anyway. It was like talking to 6 Jongins except slightly less annoying).

After the session was over Jongin rushed to hug Kyungsoo.

‘ONLY MINE.’ He half cried. ‘It was such torture to see those people molesting you.’

Kyungsoo shook his head, because he was being molested at the moment but randomly found a blush on his cheeks because of the first bit of the sentence.

‘AWWWW!’ Tao screamed from the side while Kyungsoo gave the hand across neck motion to signal shut up, and when Tao didn’t get it, the finger on lip motion.

‘Well, you are quite popular, it seems, so I guess we’ll include you in our fundraising event.’ Suho looked up ‘Which means you’ll have to learn etiquette to a decent standard.’

‘Fundraising event?’

‘Nothing much, a formal dinner for an hour after school.’

‘But… I’ve got revision.’

‘You’ll get double the rate of normal hosting as money!’

‘Deal.’ Kyungsoo felt as if part of a dirty scheme.

 

But then again, money never goes unnoticed, and how hard could etiquette be?

 

 

 

 

--------

 

AN : Been chillin'. Thank you for reading, an please comment and subscribe ^^.