Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Exo High School Host Club

This boy, said his name was Baekhyun yesterday, approached Kyungsoo again. You would think being a school idol would mean a lot of people talked to Kyungsoo, but generally they just blushed and creeped away, either that or declared expressions of love and then left and didn't talk to him again.

 

'Look what I drew!' Baekhyun showed Kyungsoo a very... provoking picture of him and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked closely at girl-him. He definately didn't have as many curves as that. And Jongin didn't have abs (or couldn't have, especially with the amount of Kyungsoo's cooking he had been eating).

'Can you not show it to me? You can be my friend but... this is kind of creepy...'

Baekhyun looked like all his hopes and dreams had been crushed by the word 'creepy'. But suddenly he brightened up. 'Chanyeol! CHANYEOL!' A lanky, definately creepy-looking boy shuffled over. 'Baekkie!'

'Okay, this is why I need to know. Me and my childhood friend Chanyeol here'

Kyungsoo heard a sheepish 'Hi' in the background.

'We love the host club. And basically, I ship kaisoo, which is you and Jongin. But Chanyeol ships hunhan, Luhan and Sehun. Which I think is weird, since they're brothers.'

'They're not actually brothers.' Came a quiet voice from behind Baekhyun which was answered with an angry 'SHUUSSSSHHH' from Baekhyun.

'Okay.' Kyungsoo backed away slowly. 'Okaaay.'

For once, Kyungsoo was glad to be in the host room where Baekhyun and his friend Chanyeol weren't.

'By the way, Suho.'

'Yes, slav- sorry, Kyungsoo?' Suho transitioned so smoothly Kyungsoo almost didn't hear the start of the word slave.

'Do you know about kaisoo?'

'Of course.' Kyungsoo expected nothing else, really 'Who'd you think promoted it? Well, to be honest, Xiumin did all the adverts...'

 

Kyungsoo was about to freak out, but he thought it might be best to drop it for now.

'Chen!' Tao hugged Chen enthusiastically whilst Chen sneezed into his jumper.

'Why were you away?' Suho took out his attendance notebook and has his pencil poised at the notes part.

'My parents made me do special effects for some other guy, and it was in water and I got a cold.'

'Oh!' Jongin clapped his hands excitedly 'Water would suit my image so much!' He went into imagination mode.

'And there would I be... Kyungsoo having been pushed by bullies into a puddle of water'

'Nice to see you back, Chen.' Kyungsoo said.

'And he would look all sad and upset and on the verge of crying...'

'Glad to be missed. Didn't really expect it from anyone but you.'

'And I would roll up my sleeves with my hair ruffling in the slight breeze...'

'Right. We didn't miss you.' Luhan and Sehun said in sync, and then high fived each other for being so twin-like.

'And I would help Kyungsoo up, and my biceps would flex perceivably...'

'You're not very ripped, you know.' Tao said to unhearing ears

'And then Kyungsoo would be swung up, and the water droplets would fly rainbow coloured into the camera...'

'I've tried - it's so hard to get a good effect. Precisely how I got that cold.' Chen said.

'And everyone would clap in the background!' Jongin bowed.

The only tumbleweed in Japan flew across the room.

'Moving on...?' Luhan muttered.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered, Baekhyun squealing when he saw Luhan and Sehun's legs entwined on the sofa. 

'Chanyeol - look!' 

Chanyeol looked completely out of his comfort zone.

'Show them your drawing.'

'Uh.. no, Baek I-'

Baekhyun dipped his hand into Chanyeol's bag, and pulled out an artistic drawing of Luhan and Sehun in a... compromising position. 

Sehun looked very awkward. Very, very awkward. 

But Luhan ran up to Chanyeol. 'Awesome! Wow, it's so well drawn it's pretty much us!' 

 

It ended with a pleased Baekhyun, an embarassed Chanyeol, a Luhan who was suddenly strutting around like a peacock whilst Sehun sunk into the cushion 'Why am I bottoming?' with a facepalm so vicious it seemed like it was sinking into his skin. 

'Also' Sehun sighed 'Chen, can you stop putting the camera so close to my face in my time of need?' 

Chen muttered an 'OK then boss' as Sehun started creepily muttering to himself about how his face was so pretty and he was taller and a heap of beautiful curse words. 

 

The flood of customers started as Suho opened the hugely tall doors. 'By the way.' Kyungsoo said, his mind cogs turning slowly 'How did you guys get in here early anyway?'

'It's a Secret' Baekhyun put all the emphasis on the word as a 8 year old girl does.

Kyungsoo felt cold breath on his shoulder and turned round to find the moss covered fingernails of Yixing on his shoulder 'They might have had a little...help from me and Heechullie here.'

Kyungsoo scooted away about 3 meters in about 0.001 seconds.

'You can buy one of his 12 friends for a very cheap price of...'

Suho's hand squashed Yixing's face sending him reeling into a dark corner.

'Yes, yes, we all know how much you learnt from me. Your mysterious salesmanship is working but this is my quadrant.'

Kyungsoo heard a small 'Damn' and when he turned around the dark corner was empty.

He wondered if there was a bit more to Yixing than just creepy. He might be... Suho level.

 

Kyungsoo was soon tackled down by a few fanboys, topping over backward he heard a small gasp from a fangirl who happened to have been standing there. 'Woah.' Kyungsoo pulled down his dressed and asked himself why he had been stupid enough not to wear shorts or something. Oh, that was right, Suho had wanted him to show the boys a little leg. And now he had shown a girl a little more than leg.

 

And an extremely timid, studious girl.

 

Who pushed the glasses up on her nose.

 

And winked with extra lashes?