Suprise?

Exo High School Host Club

Xiumin grinned as Kyungsoo hit him like a little child.

'I can handle abuse. I've been kicked on the so many times by Luhan, I just don't feel it anymore.' Luhan waved from his lounging position.

 

'I can't believe your in ca-hooties with Suho! See, you've reduced me to saying cahoots by my ANGER!' Kyungsoo whined. It seemed literally everyone was out to get him.

 

'Yep!' Xiumin grinned 'I'm Chen's childhood friend. We were ittle wittle babies together!'

 

'Still are ittle wittle babies together...' Kyungsoo muttered sulkily under his breath.

 

Also, Suho pays me good money for a photo as cute as this! Xiumin showed Kyungsoo the photo again, reminding him just how... damn... cute. He. Was.

 

He was a guy! Sure, he didn't care about gender and all, but really, enough was enough. Even girls would get annoyed if someone called them cute and then abused them.

 

He was surrounded by a bunch of sadists.

 

'How else would we reward the winners?' Suho turned around in his wheelie chair (when did he get that, and more importantly, when did he paint it gold?) 'Surely you see how we can't just let them do anything they want with you. They've got cute faces, but erted minds.'

 

Kris turned around, not smiling 'It's true.'

 

Kyungsoo's mouth hung open. It always did whenever Kris spoke. His voice was so... magical. And he didn't speak much. Kyungsoo stored the memory into his mind for later rememberance. He was being so melodramatic these days... maybe these people were actually getting to him.

 

Then Kyungsoo remembered the context. 'Wait... what was your experience of it then?'

 

Kris turned around. 'He doesn't want to talk about it.' Suho said for Kris. He doesn't want to talk about anything Kyungsoo thought grumpily. He was in a really bad mood that even Kris' voice couldn't remedy.

 

'As I was saying...' Suho continued, even though no-one remembered what he was saying 'Merchandise has to be a reward for customers... and how can we sell merchandise if we haven't got any cute pictures?'

 

'I'm the merch guy!' Xiumin said, proudly 'I've already put Jongin's drunk scenes on DVD for the client, and your teary face picture is going to be available in hat, t-shirt, pen, pencil, notebook, framed photo and calendar form by tomorrow. Well, on the calendar there's other pictures of course.'

 

'... pictures of what?'

 

'Of you of course! Here, it's you in dazed cute dreamy expression mode, here's you talking to yourself angrily, here's-'

 

Kyungsoo turned around. There was no point getting angry at these fuc-

 

'Oh and Kyungsoo, I've got a present for you!' Suho interupted his thoughts. 'Your first paycheck!'

 

Kyungsoo looked in the wallet and oogled. 'I feel like I should be sleeping with the customers for this kind of money...' he muttered.

 

'Well, that's optional. But we advise against it. Sleeping with one of the host club however...' $uho's y rich guy smile was on.

 

'NO!' Kyungsoo covered his ears as if he could go into the past and un-hear the words.

 

'Yep, I'm pretty sure that's what everyone else would say too. Then again, you are dressed up as a girl so...' Tao was y too. Was everyone in this world decieving Kyungsoo? Where did their stereotypical personalities go?

 

'Well.' Kyungsoo said 'I'm going to go if everyone's finished violating me. Plus, I have studies...'

 

'Nice !' Luhan called as Kyungsoo stormed out. Was no-one in this world sane? Rhetorical question... of course they weren't.

 

Kyungsoo was busy in his English class when he spotted Xiumin and death glared at him.

 

Xiumin responded with his happy-face smile and then, while the teacher was looking away, threw something at Kyungsoo.

 

It was a rubber. With Kyungsoo's face on it. This was his tired face one. Kyungsoo fumed and threw the rubber back as hard as he could, frowning when it missed Xiumin altogether and instead left a very suprised Kris looking around and rubbing his head. Kyungsoo'd always been good at strength but aim... now that was something quite different.

 

A short boy picked the rubber up, did an unbelievable happy expression and tucked the rubber discreetly into his coat.

 

Damn. Now Kyungsoo had unwillingly gone and spread more propaganda about himself.

 

'Dammit Xiumin! Why?' Kyungsoo whined at Xiumin. Well, Xiumin made Kyungsoo feel annoyed, but at least he didn't feel awkward like he did around most of the other host club members.

 

'Okay.' Xiumin put his 'serious' face on 'Think about it like this, Kyungsoo. I make merch. For practically NO cost. We hold games, a customer wins, gets the really cheap (well, for us) merch. Other customers buy ridiculously overpriced rubbers with your face on. And then you get a really huge check to go towards your education? Why are you complaining...? I mean, I don't know the mind of a poor person like you but...'

Well, now Kyungsoo just felt bad.

 

'Fine' he said, trying to ignore the blue pencilcase with Jongin's y face floating by. And the charm of Tao attached on the end of the pencil with the design of Kris.

 

----

Kyungsoo strolled towards his home, rolling his eyes tremendously at the passing Ferrari's. He got on the bus, and sat next to a boy with brown hair and nice eyes.

 

'Excuse me...' At the tap of his shoulder, Kyungsoo immediately got into hands over face, knee raised to protect part which could potetially hurt stance.

 

'Oh. Sorry, after hanging around with my bunch of loony friends, I kind of have weird reflexes.' Kyungsoo felt extremely embarassed.

 

'Oh... my name's Baekhyun... and I'm... a huge fan'

 

Kyungsoo suddenly remembered his face... the boy who'd picked up the rubber of him! And the same boy who had the Jongin pencilcase!

 

'By the way... I'm a huge fan of you... and Jongin. Are you dating or?'

 

'What?' Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

 

'Oh, so no.'

 

'I've heard about this kind of thing... do you ship.. us together?'

 

Baekhyun looked up with a gleam in his eyes and an all-too-innocent smile 'Yes. Well. I ship Kaisoo...'

 

 

----------

 

AN - Sorry for the long wait! I wrote the start of this yonks ago, I just forgot about it... also I came up with character ideas for everyone! Hop hip hurrah!