Love you... Love me

Still Into You

A/N: Hi! Izzy here! You guys may wonder if i am still alive or not... I'm so sorry for being inactive for a really really long time.... TT_TT ok... let's just talk about this oneshot... Inspiration came from the story of how one of my classmates and her husband got married.... and i just improvised here and there to make it fit into Ricsyung story... not that much interesting or fascinating plot... just simple and kinda cliche... but i will be really thankful if you just give your time to read this... Thanks my readers for waiting me and I'm so sorry for making you wait.... I love you....

“Hang out with me…”

It was how everything started. I still remember how you said it so naturally and casually like you did not care that much. But I knew you were serious. And you knew I knew it.

With just a soft “Ok” from me, I found myself eating together, playing games together, shopping together, doing everything together or doing nothing together with you. Anyway, I did not have any friend except you, at least from the same country. During 6 months in America for work related intensive course, you became more than a colleague and a classmate from the branch in another country.

You became more than that.

I noticed it. And you too.

Our chat conversations became longer. We started to learn each other’s likes and dislikes. And subconsciously we began thinking for each other first no matter what we did.

It was like the fog you find in the early winter morning. You cannot be too sure about it. It was like it exists sometimes but sometimes you doubt if it really exists or not.

But we just pretended like there was nothing. Between us.

And we never talked about it, of course.

“Damn miss you so much”

Without any warning, you sent that text to me after not contacting for nearly 2 weeks. After saying good byes and parting our ways, we returned back to our lives. Me in Korea and you in Canada.

But life was not the same. At least for me.

Wnatever I did, it was lacking something. It did not feel right and it annoyed me so much like a small wrinkle on an ironed white shirt. I got mad at you for making me feel like that. And I got mad at myself for letting you to make me feel like that.

At the same time, I was worried if I was the only one who was feeling like that. Maybe you had already forgot me and been back to your life, before meeting me.

But when I got that text, I felt relieved. At least, I knew I was not the only one suffering.

At least, you realized my absence. Like I realized yours.

“I miss you too Eric….”

My reply was short and simple. With my personality, it already cost enough courage to send that simple reply. I hoped you could see through my feelings, my heart behind those words instead just taking them as polite reply.

And you did not disappoint me.

“I don’t think I can live without you… Hyesung-ah…”

And starting from that moment, everything became the history. The history of you and me.

“Let’s be together. I’ll come to you.”

Sometimes, I feel guilty for making you say first everything we need to talk about. You always have to lead me but you never complain. And every time I thank you in my heart because I am thinking the same with you.

Being in different countries and different time zones and being involved in a long-distance relationship. I know it is not a piece of cake from the start. But knowing and experiencing it for real are different matters. I was starting to doubt myself if I can go on like that until who knows when. And I was afraid if I am being a burden for you.

Always having to calculate the time first before skyping, seeing your face only through LCD screen, hearing your voice only through speakers. Maybe I was being greedy. But I needed more than that.

And as usual, you found it out fast. Or maybe you were also feeling the same?

“No. I’ll come to you.”

Like that, we could not reach to the final decision easily. No one wanted to feel guilty for making the other give up everything he owns. But at the same time, we knew someone had to give up if we wanted to be together.

 The battle went on for days until we had it enough. Finally, with the reason “I am Korean and what’s wrong with me coming back to Korea?”, I gave in. I had to give in anyway. Because here I am talking about Eric Mun.

But believe me. I was so happy and I still am. For you being so resistant and not giving up on me and…. Our love…

“Hyesung-ah… I’m here…”

At that moment, I literally thought that I saw the light shining all over your face. You were smiling so brightly while standing in front of me. We stared at each other for a while, forgetting all people around us in the busy airport.

“You must be tired…”

I knew how it sounded stupid as the first thing to say to your boyfriend who came back for you. But at that time, I could not find any other word. And I don’t think I can do better if I was given that moment again.

Your existence made my mind blank. After all those video calls and chats, I still did not know how I should face you and talk to you when I met you in person. I felt so dumb.

“Don’t worry. I’m not sure too. Wow… It’s really awkward…”

Mixed with your small laugh, those words broke the ice between us. May be it was not that we were awkward to each other but we were too stunned to see each other because it was the first time meeting after we became more than friends?

After we became the other half of each other…

After Shin Hyesung became Mun Jung Hyuk’s and Mun Jung Hyuk became Shin Hye Sung’s….

“Morning babe…”

Even though I have told you so many times that I hate to be called “babe”, you never listen and keep calling it.

Wiping the traces of drooling from the corner of my mouth, you keep staring at me like always. And I blush… like always even though I am not still fully awake. Wanting to cover my tinted face, I just sink it into your belly, hugging you tight and mumbling “Five more minutes”. And as always, you just let out a laugh and start to play with my hair without saying anything.

Living together with another person is not easy. And we are not the exception. We clash into each other because of our different life styles.

But we stay strong. Because…

I love you more than my clean and neat living room.

You love me more than your quiet day without any nagging.

I love you…

You love me….

And that’s all what we need…