Still Into You

Still Into You

A/N: Hi, everyone! I am being lazy and kinda lack of inspiration to update “Waves” in these days. Really sorry for that and I’ll try to update as soon as I can. But, now please enjoy this oneshot although there’s not much plot in it. Actually, I got this idea from the song “Still into you” by Paramore and feel the lyrics really go well with ricsyung couple. So, you will find the lyrics here and there in this oneshot. Anyway, thanks for giving your precious time and reading this and if you drop some comments, Thanks a million!!! :D


After all those years I’ve known you….

After all those fights and bickering between us…..

After all those cuddles and hugs….

It’s strange that….

I am still into you….

 

 

When we first met, I had no idea that we would end up like this: band mates, neighbors, best friends and most surprisingly, lovers.

Throughout these years, you’ve been always by my side assuring that everything would be ok if I was with you. For the usual me, it sounds cheesy. But, the problem is I am not the usual Shin Hye Sung when I am with you, Eric Mun. I may tell you how much it sounds cheesy but in the deepest of my heart, whenever I hear those words from you, I can forget everything and let them pass through us.

 

Because I am still into you….

 

However, it’s not always easy to love you, especially for an over-conscious and introverted person like me. I care other people’s attention too much and let myself bury in the unending worries and thoughts. Sometimes, I try to keep myself away from you and every time I do this ……

You hold my hand and let our fingers interlock.

Then, I will accept again that you are worth every hardship and obstacle we may be facing in the future.

 

The fact is I am still into you…..

 

Your favorite habit, the one even our fans recognize, is backhugging the members. I am not the exception, too. But, whenever you try to hug me from behind, I feel all the butterflies inside me and again, I try to free from you and push you away. Even your small gestures, fixing my hair, smelling my hair, touching my shoulders, sometimes stealing a peck from me…They all make the butterflies inside me uncontrollable.

After all those years, I should be used to them but….like my first time,….

 

I am still into you…..

 

When you are worn out with all those our company’s work or when I am in my worst condition, we, sometimes, clash and end up with lying on the bed facing the opposite walls. But, I still feel glad that we are in the same room, on the same bed because both of us did not try to leave. And, in the morning after, I will wake up in your embrace breathing your scent and will find your arm around my waist, like always.

Then, I will forget again what happened last night because…..

 

I am still into you…..

 

When we started our relationship more than friendship, almost nobody believed we would last for a long time. Even our members and myself. Because of our opposite personalities like oil and water, I doubted if I can still accept you and love you in the future or not. Even till now, people are wondering how we got this far. Of course, we had both pink and blue days throughout this time and we were almost on the verge of breaking up one time but after all those years, I have already got the answer and don’t need to wonder at all.

 

It’s because I am still into you….

 

When I see you working for our company and our group, when I see you yelling at Gomdori for no reason, when you say nothing and just put your arms around me, when you rub my back gently when I am tired or stressed, when you laugh like an idiot when I fail at something, when you greet me good morning with your bloated face and smelly breath, even when you do nothing,….

 

There’s not a moment that I am not into you….

 

Although you are sincere and determined when you work, you are still childish and weird in heart. You often ask “Who do you like more?” question and if I choose someone else over you, you will sulk the whole day.  Because of your 4D character, I sometimes feel like annoyed and can’t understand why you are being like this and why I fell in love with you. You are like my nemesis.

The fate that I can’t avoid….

 

And maybe that’s why I am still into you…..

 

According to our members and our fans, I am a nagging little prince who is always worried about almost everything. I care about my appearance and my image too much and try hard in everything too much. I like sesame seeds and sesame oil and put them in everything I cook. Sometimes, I am stubborn like a spoiled prince but….

You are still here by my side….

 

Is it because you are still into me???

 

We bicker and fight over every possible thing on and off screen. We want to win over each other even in the smallest things. You follow me everywhere while I am pushing you every time you come close. You search every chance that you can tease me and I am always paranoid that you will do something I don’t like or I don’t like being seen in public. That’s how our relationship is going on. And still….

 

I am into you and….

 

You are also still into me???

 

In this world, some things don’t need to be explained and they just make sense in their own ways. Maybe we are in those some things because…..

 

We can’t be explained….

 

Our destiny can’t be explained…..

 

Our love can’t be explained…..

 

And I think, till I die,…..

 

I will be into you……