Chapter 4: Lu Face?

y Boy in Dinosaur Pajamas

I walked aimlessly through hallway after hallway, door affer door. Oh my god, I hope I can find this Baekhyun soon. I feel like Alice in Wonderland. 

I searched almost all the rooms on the left wing but so far I only found a library, four study rooms, and approximently fifty-two guest rooms. All which looked like hotel suites from all over the world. Some looked like a hotel room in Hawaii and others looked like a hotel room in Vegas. 

After I search through three other doors on the fourth floor, I finally found a door with music blasting from inside. I started out as knocking but then no one answered so I started pounding.

"Yah!" I shouted as I pounded my hands on the door. The music stopped but still, no one opened the door. After what seemed like forever, the door finally opened. Revealing a guy in dinosaur pajamas. He was shirtless. My face started to heat up as I started at his chest. Something is wrong with me. Why do I feel so affected by the fact that he isn't wearing a top? I see my uncles and decreased Grandpa Nam shirtless in the hot summers before!

"What do you want?" The guy asked in a monotone voice. I looked up and narrowed my eyes at him. He had reddish purple hair that made him look so cute. He would look so much cuter if he was smiling instead of having a blank face plaster on. "I was wondering if you know how to get around this place. The butler said to ask someone by the name of Byun Baekhyun. Are you him?"

He didn't answer but I could tell he was anyway. 

"Oh. So you're the girl Halabeoji was talking about. Jung Jin Ae was it?" I nodded. I'm now apparently a Jung and not a Nam anymore. "Well here you go." He handed me a booklet and slammed the door in my face. I stood there, stunned. Fury raged up inside me. I've always hated it when guys are meanies. Who knew that guy would be such a jerk. And a cute one at that, I thought as I walked down the hallway. I really thought Mr. Byun Baekhyun would be one of the old butlers and not a really cute guy who slammed doors into people's faces.

I guess some would describe him as 'y' if they saw him shirtless. HeheI laughed in my head, a y boy in dinosaur pajamas. 

After I finally got over the fact that a cute guy slammed a door in my face,   I was able to find my room again. 

I went over to my table and started fliping through the pages of the booklet. And not so surprisingly, it was a map of the whole place. Turns out after walking so long, looking for Mr. Cutie's room, I was still on the fourth floor the whole time. All that on one floor. And that's only the left wing. 

The booklet says that there are 761 rooms in the whole palace. And that doesn't include bathrooms, kitchens, and lounge rooms. The garden was about 47 acres wide that held a maze, a green house, a few ponds, and rest was rows and rows of flowers.

It says that the garden was made in honor of Mrs. Jung Seo Yeon and it showed a picture of a plaque on a hedge at the beginning of the maze. Whose Mrs. Seo Yeon? Could it be my grandmother? It says Mrs. and not Miss.

I decided to put the book aside and pullled out my phone. 

3 Text messages from Lu Face: How dare you leave your umma crying.  

YAH! HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWER!

ANSWER!

5 Missed calls from Lu Face

I smiled as I read the texts and called him. As I was calling him, I wandered out the room and started walking toward the right wing. It was easier this time because I memorized all the rooms of this place. I find that kinda scary because I only looked through the map once.

Anyway, the phone made calling tone as I passed a balcony looking all the way down to the huge double doors which I walked through earlier when I first arrived. Why is it taking so long for Luhan to pick up? 

On the other side of the house

Luhan's POV~ 

I walked out of my room and started heading toward the maknae's room all the way on the other side of house. He insisted that I take him out to buy bubble tea. Ugh, I thought. Him and his obsession with bubble tea. He's gonna die one day from drinking so much. 

I suddenly felt a buzzing in my back pocket and tried to take it out but the stupid button on my pocket wouldn't budge. I got irratated and was about to rip the button off but it magically open. Okay...that was weird...

I pressed the answer button without looking at the ID. 

"Hello?"

"Finally. Lu Face that took you forever!" 

"Jin Ae?"

"No. It's your teacher." 

"Hehe...What's up."

"Well, I'll tell you the next time I see you. It's a long story. But not really. I'll just tell you that I'm not living with umma anymore. I'll be living with someone who is apparently my real grandpa and some other people."

That's right. Grandpa was gonna bring her home today. Oh wait! If she's here, she'll know I live here to! 

 I walked a little faster to Sehun's room. Keeping my head down.

"Luha-"  Came her voice from the phone.

Then, "Luhan?" 

That time, I heard her voice but it wasn't from the phone.

Then I heard a something drop in front of me. I looked and saw my beautiful best friend standing in front of me.


How's my story so far? Huh huh? I hope you enjoy it! Hopefully I'll be able to have new readers check out my story. That would be really great. NOT edited   :) Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. 

Bye!~

image

Baekyeol loves you!

Images so not belong to me. credits to the rightful owners~