For whom

Devil's Pride

"Yoona, wait!" Luhan shouted.

The place Yoona cherished had not become a bloody crime scene. The dark red liquid had smeared onto her hands. She gazed at her trembling hands.

"I did this. I did" she choked. Never she had even thought about loosing two of her friends-no her only friends so soon. The people whom she knew for what it seemes like eternity. The ones who had laughed with her until her stomach started cramping, the ones who cried with her when she suffered her first heartbreak. In a blink of an eye, they were gone.

"I'm sorry I"

"Don't say sorry Luhan. I don't deserve it. I deserve to rot in hell." Yoona replied.

Tears streamed down her face. They hit floor, making visible marks on the floor. 

Luhan was too stunned to say anything comforting. Everything that happened was a shock. Kim Jongin. Who exactly was Kim Jongin? Why did he propose such an ultimatum to Yoona? He barely knew her. Perhaps it was for a more darker reason; not just his desire.

"Um excuse me, are you Miss. Im by any chance?" a voice asked, breaking the awkward tension between the two.

"Yes, and  who are you?" the doe eyes girl croaked as she rubbed away the salty liquid that threatened to overflow.

"I'm dectective Yoon Si Yoon, from Seoul Metropolitan Police Station." the owner of the voice replied. He was rather tall and handsome, with his simple black hair and suit.

"Go on."| she hissed.

"You're under arrest." 

"For what?"

"For second degree murder."

"What do you mean?" Yoona questiond, taken back.

"We collected sufficient evidence to claim that you are responsible for the murder of Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho."

Yoona was abashed. All she could do was laugh. 

"I was there! I was a witness and Yoona didn't murder them!" Luhan screamed.

"I'm sorry, but your remarks are invalid."

"What evidence did you find?" Yoona suddenly interrupted.

"Your fingerprints were on the pistol that was used to shoot the two victims, Kwon Yuri's blood is on you and we have a tape." Si Yoon curtly responded.

"Fine. Take me." Yoona cackled. She knew she was no longer sane. Fantasy was reality.

"Yoona, what the hell? Tell him you're innocent!" Luhan screeched.

"The world is going against me. What else can I do?" she sadly smiled.

"No wait stop-" Luhan pleases as Yoona got into dectective Yoon's black Mercedes. But it was too late. The car was long gone.

Then suddenly, a familar cold feeling struck him. It was all a trap.

****

"I know you're not a real detective." 

"You're quite intelligent Yoona ssi." Si Yoon smirked.

"Who do you work for?"

"I don't work for anyone."

"Of course you don't." Yoona scoffed.

"Tell me Yoona ssi, why did you get in the car when you knew?" 

"Knew what? That I wasn't headed for the police station? I lost two very important people tonight. I realized the one I loved didn't really love me- he only pitied me. And the one who actually loved me? I didn't love him back. Maybe I did but I couldn't admit it. Now the press will be at my heels and my family will disown me. What is the reason to continue living?"

"Perhaps there's still someone still believes in you Yoona ssi." he smiled.

"Who?" she asked, amused.

"Noona!" a voice shouted.

It was her brother. He was standing infront of their house. 

"What are you doing here?" the older one asked, baffled.

"Yoon si Yoon works for me. I asked him to bring you here. We don't have much time so I'll try to tell you everything. I knew something was off about Kim Jongin so I reasearched him. I spied on him and figured out his true plan. That's why I asked Mr. Yoon to bring you here. I want you to go to France and study ballet. You always wanted that, right noona? This is the only way I could help you. Your plane leaves in 30 minutes so I adivse you hurry and go to Incheon." Sehun urged.

"W-what about you and mother and father?"

"I have to stay here and take care of business. Mother and father are going to join you when you're in France."

"I-"

"We don't have time. You need to go noona."

"I- I love you Sehun."

"I love you to noona."