Bonding with Minwoo

Substitute Princess
You are finally home from college and luckily that you have no homework today. You sigh while walking tiredly but you paused your step when you heard the groan from the library. As curious as you are, you walk to the door, you peak in the room and saw Minwoo ruffle his hair.
 
"Aish! I don't know!" Minwoo let his head hit on the table and pretending to cry. You giggle softly at his cuteness act and you slowly walk to him. You lean over and saw that Minwoo has struggle with math. You glance at Minwoo, "Umm." Minwoo jump suddenly and look up in surprise. He place his hand on his heart while sigh in relief.
 
You blink and tilted your head, "Do... you like some help?" you asked softly and Minwoo just look at you with shock then he slowly nod his head. "Ye..."
 
You small smile at him and took the seat next to him, you look at the math book and the math worksheet. "Which problem do you have trouble with?" you asked and Minwoo pointed at the problem in embarrasses. He mentally prepare for the insult and rude comment from nuna but instead you help him.
 
"Oh... that's easy. All you have to do is subtract this then you can add the x to find the missing number." you explain to Minwoo and show him how to solve the problem. Minwoo stares at you then he slowly look down at the math worksheet. 
 
You have been helping Minwoo for two hours straight and during those hours, Minwoo thinks that your not a bad nuna at all and he thinks that maybe he can give you a chance. 
 
You look at Minwoo, "Would you like to take a rest from math? It's better before your brain will get exploded into numbers." you said with teasing voice and Minwoo blink in surprise but he small smile while he look down. He is really no used to his nuna being nice to him, let alone teasing him with sweet voice. 
 
You glance around in the library and you remember the dance room. "What... were you doing at the dance room?" you asked Minwoo confuse and nervously. Minwoo look up at you as he gulped softly, "I was... dancing." Minwoo mumbled.
 
Your eyes wide in sparkle, "Dance? Oh, I love to dance!" you squeal happily and Minwoo almost feel off the chair in shock. He couldn't believe that his nuna actually loves to dance when she's the one who really hate loud music that invovle with dancing. Which doesn't make sense to him at all.
 
You lean over, "What kind of dance do you do?" you asked curiously and Minwoo open his mouth in speechless then he clear his throat. "Breakdancing..." your eyes wide in surprise. 
 
"Omo... that's amazing." you awed, "I always love to see the dance. I really want to dance." you thought out loud the last part. Minwoo tilted his head, "Do... you want me to teach you?" he asked and you glance at him with excited, "Can you?" you smile.
 
Minwoo nodded his head, "If you want... you helped me with my math homework. At least I can help you with something." You smile and nodded your head, "Ye, please!" you stood up with a big smile, "Now?" you said as you quickly run out of the library and Minwoo blink in shock but then he slowly chuckle at his childish nuna. 
...
Minwoo and you are at the dance room, you are sitting on a chair while watching Minwoo in awed. Minwoo twirl around and stop front of the mirror while he panted. You clapped your hands, "Amazing! You have very talent at the dancing!" You praise his skills and Minwoo blush softly, "Th-thank you, nuna." he mumbled while look away. You giggle at his blushing, 'How adorable.' 
 
You stood up and stand front of the mirror. You shift your arms and move your legs while trying to figure it out how to dance. Minwoo is watching you carefully, 'Nuna is very different after the accident... I.. actually like this kind of nuna.' Minwoo thought. He walks toward you and he teaches you basic dance.
 
Minwoo has been teaching you basic dance for about 10 minutes and when you finally get it. Minwoo took stepback and watch you dance. You started to basic dance that Minwoo teaches you. And when you got it right, Minwoo was awed by the surprise talent. 
 
"Nuna, I think you have some talent at dancing." Minwoo smile at you and you smile back shyly. "Thank you, Minwoo." you thank him and Minwoo just smile at you. Minwoo and you are slowly making the bond together and someday, you both have a feelings that you both will be very close someday.