Different "Aecha"

Substitute Princess
You slowly open your eyes as the sunlight touch your face. You sat up while ywan and look around. You remember everything yesterday and you stood up from the bed, "I hope Jae and Mimi is okay." you mumble worried about your younger siblings and your umma and appa too. You walk out of your bedroom and look around. 
 
"I wonder where the kitchen is..." you thought out loud as you decided to walk down the hall and you heard the loud music. As curious as you are, you follow the music and saw the dance room. You saw a boy dancing but he stopped when he saw you from the mirror. He quickly run to his stereo and turns off. He panted, "Sorry, nuna..." he mumbled and you barely heard him.
 
You frown as you shake your head, "Anieyo... I'm sorry." you said as Minwoo look at you in shock and you walk away. Minwoo just blink in speechless and shock, "Did she just say...sorry?" Minwoo thought out loud in disblief and he's wondering is he's in a dream.
...
You accidentally bump someone and you look up, "Sorry." you mumbled while you walk away. Hyunseong look at you with shock face, 'I never thought in a billion years that she would say sorry...' Hyunseong thought.
 
You finally found the kitchen and you saw another boy who is smiling charming at the lady. You bit your bottom lip while rubbing her arm awkwardly. The Chef saw you and she went back to work right away, "Is there something you need, miss?" the boy frown at you.
 
You gulp softly, "Umm... is it okay that I have some juice?" you asked softly as the Chef and the boy look at you with disblief and speechless. You blink in confusion but nervously and the Chef snap out of it and nodded her head. "Of course, miss." Chef went to get the juice and cup of glass to fill in juice, "Would an orange juice okay, miss?" Chef asked nervous and you nodded your head.
 
"Ye, please." you bow shortly and the Chef and the boy still stare at you with shock and speechless. The Chef is in daze while she give you a juice and you bow once again, "Thank you..." you mumble while you glance at the boy and quickly leave the kitchen.
 
The Chef turn to the boy, "She really did lost all her memories..." the Chef said and Jeongmin's mouth line tightly while thinking about your change of attidue. 
...
You stop at the family room and as curious as you are. You peak in and saw a beautiful family room. 
 
 
"Omo..." you look around in awed and you stopped when you saw an another boy sitting on the couch while reading a book. You were hoping that you didn't bother his reading time and you noticed that the glass is empty. You glance at the orange juice, you haven't drink it yet so you decided to give it to him. You carefully walk to him quietly and slowly but gently set the cup of glass orange juice down on the coffee table.
 
He glance at the orange juice and took a double look at you. He look quite surprise to see you and you just bow and walk away quickly. He blink softly and glance at the cup of glass. The butler walk in, "Sir, would you like have another...oh..." the butler stopped his sentence when he saw the orange juice glass next to the empty glass. 
 
Kwangmin glance at butler, "You may go." he mumbled as the butler bow and leaves the room wondering how the juice got there. Kwangmin stare at the juice then he ignore and went back to his book.
...
You are back in your bedroom and you slowly walk to the window. You open the curtain and saw two boys outside and chatting to each other. You sigh softly, "They all seems nice but when it comes to me, its like they are afraid or scared of me. Why does Aecha been so mean to her brothers, I never understand that." you mumbled as you sigh softly once again. 
-Meanwhile-
The boys were all gather in a family room and then Hyunseong open his mouth, "I think Aecha did really lost all her memories." Hyunseong said. Jeongmin nodded his head, "That's what the Chef said. Aecha actually asked for a juice and she said thank you. That's not the Aecha I knew." Jeongmin said.
 
Minwoo blow his cheeks, "She's like a completely different person. Do you think nuna will be nice?" Minwoo asked the last part in question that it was kind of hard to believe. Youngmin and Donghyun glance at each other in confusion and Kwangmin remembers that you give him his juice.
 
"I... don't know. I really don't want to get invovle with her though... she has been treating us like we're the outsiders of the family. She doesn't care about us at all." Donghyun said as he lean his back on the couch. The others frown, they are very confuse and they just don't know what to do.
...
You are at the library and look through the photo album, you saw all the pictures of umma, appa, and all the boys. However, there is nothing in the photo of Aecha at all. Except some were Aecha in the background but she cover her face from the camera. You have learned their names thanks to the album, "Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo." you memorize their names inyour brain. 
 
You look through more pictures, "They all look like they are having fun. Aecha doesn't look like she's having fun excpet hates her brothers." you frown and lean back on the chair. 'Why is Aecha hate her brothers so much? What does she has against them?' there so many things questions that has been going on in your brain but the most improtant question is, 'Who exactly am I?' you thought with curious.