Accident

Substitute Princess
Aecha has finally arrive at the party, and she saw familiar figure waiting for her. 'Ah, it's her. My best friend.' Aecha thought as her best friend, Lee, Hana. Aecha climb out of her car, "Hana."
 
 
Hana smile while waving at Aecha, "Hey, Aecha~" Hana went to Aecha and hug her, "You look very beautiful, his eyes won't ever look away from you." Aecha scoff, "Oh, he won't. I known him since high school and now we even go to same college. He has been interested in me, ever since high school." Aecha lean her best friend's ear, "I know he wants me." Aecha whispers while smirk. Hana giggle while cover , "Hehe, looks like the queen and king will be end up together after all." Aecha flip her hair, "Of course, that's how my story goes." Aecha wink while smirk. 
 
Aecha look around, "Where's Sanghee." Aecha asked with carelessly as Hana shakes her head, "Sanghee can't make it tonight. She has her ballet practice." Aecha hummed in nodded then she glance at Hana, "But its better, right? Sanghee may not be interested in Changjo but he is interested in her." Hana frown in disapprove, "No matter what, I will get Changjo-oppa!" Hana said with strong determinded and Aecha smirk.
 
"Of course." Aecha walk toward the party and she looks around finding her target until she found it. 'Jackpot.' her eyes examine the target slowly in lust then she walks toward him. She smirk, "Hello, Niel." she purrs as Niel smirk when he took her hand and wrap his arms around her waist. "You look very delicious y, babe." Niel whisper hunkly to Aecha's ear as Aecha giggle.
 
She place her hand on Niel's chest, "Hold your horse, not yet." Aecha lean up and Niel's lip. "The fun is about to start." Aecha unwarp his arms while wink and then she walks away swinging her hips. Niel his lips while watching Aecha who is now dancing all to herself. 
 
Meanwhile Hana is talking to Changjo, Changjo just smile while he glance around the room. Hana noticed it, "Are you looking for someone?" Hana smile tightly as Changjo blink in surprise and smile sheepishly. "Is Sanghee here?" he asked softly.
 
Hana really don't like Sanghee much but she's best friend with Aecha so Hana has to get along with it. Hana smile wide, "Oh, Sanghee can't make it tonight. She is very busy and she doesn't like party." Hana said and Changjo just nodded and in secretly he is in disappointed. He was hoping to see Sanghee and talk to her again but guess he can't.
-Few Hours Later-
Aecha fix her hair front of the mirror while Niel walks behind her and wrap his arm around her waist, "That was fun, babe. We should do that agian." Aecha giggle as she unwrap his arms from her and turn around, "Maybe. Maybe not." Aecha whisper while smirk then she walks away while Niel sigh softly, "She's a hard one." Niel said with a small frown.
Niel glance at the mirror, "Sooner or later... I won't be interested in her anymore." Niel mumbled then he began to leave as well.
 
Aecha walk to her car and saw Hana making out with C.A.P in drunk, Aecha shakes her head, "Hana will be very upset and mad. But C.A.P will be very happy that he make out with Hana the girl he has crush on." Aecha mumble while smirk. She climb into the car and started to drive back to her home fills with annoying adoptive brothers. 
...
Aecha sigh while keep driving until her phone rang, she glance at her phone and saw it was from Niel. Aecha smirk, "He couldn't stand being away from me, cant' he?" Aecha look at the streets to make sure its safe so she glance down to lean over to her purse to grab her phone.
 
Aecha lean up but her phone fell into back of the car seat, "Damn." Aecha curse under her breath as she look around the street one more time then she quickly lean back to grab her phone. However, she wans't fast enough to grab her phone. A loud horn suddenly came as Aecha turn around and saw a large truck coming to her with loud honk. 
 
Aecha gasps in horror as she step on her gas and turn her wheel frocefully and the car went wild as the back of the car accidenlty hit the truck. Aecha let out of a small scream and she look up as the street light turns red but she couldn't stop. "Oh no..." her eyes wide in shock, fear, and horror when she saw a young woman walking across the street. Aecha quickly push her horn as she turn the wheel around and it hit the car.
 
Aecha eyes slowly close into the darkness, "Niel...umma...appa..." Aecha went into the darkness.
 
-Meanwhile Before the Accident-
You blow your cheeks while looking around, 'No one is coming. And it's almost midnight anyways... best to close the book store now.' you thought as you stood up from the chair and walk around as you grabbed the key. You walk out before you turn off the lights and turn the sign, 'Closed'. You lock the door and hide the key where only you and ahjumma knows. 
 
After you done, you walking down the sidewalk with street lights on. It's not very safe for you to walk alone but you got used to it and also you have a peppy spray just in case. You push the button while look around, Seoul is a very nice city and in daytime is crowded people but in nighttime. Its only few cars and few people, you smile as the walk sign say walk. You walk across the street but until you heard the loud and long honk on your way. 
 
You turn around and your eyes wide in shock, fear, and horror when the car is coming to your way. You couldn't move because you're in too much shock until the car finally move and hit. You close your eyes tighten as harsh and worst noises greet in your ears.
 
Honk Hooonnnnkkkkkkkkkkkk
 
Crash!
 
Kyaaaa!!!
 
You turn around while open your eyes and stare at the car, "Omo..." you gasps as you walk backward then you quickly run away. Run straight to your home and never for once you stop. 
'I hope that driver is going to be okay...'