Aecha's Journal

Substitute Princess
Umma and appa has to go back to their business so they left and trust their sons to take care of their princess. You gluped in nervously while the boys just look at each other then they depart away to their own room. You frown in confusion and hurt, 'That's kind of mean and harsh...' you thought. The butler walk to you, "Miss, please follow me, I will be taking you to your room." the butler said.
 
You nodded your head and follow the butler to your bedroom and when you arrive to your door. The butler bowed and walk away. You blink softly in confuse then you open the door, 'Why is people are kind of mean to me in this house?' you thought with confuse as you saw your "bedroom".
"Oh...wow..." Your eyes wide in awed.
 
 
"Omo.... looks very purple." you thought out loud and somehow you really don't like it how the bedroom looks like. And it doesn't really suit to your taste at all. You sigh softly while you walk to the bed and sat down. You have no idea what to do, "I know... I wonder if she keeps her diary or a journal..." you mumbled while stood up and walk around. 
You saw a desk as you walk toward the desk and look through the stuff. You keep looking until you open the drawer and found a journal.
 
 
You walk back to the bed and sit down then you open the journal. You read slowly about Aecha's personal thoughts and feelings into her journal. 
 
"Today is the day that I get to meet my new "brother" and it was so stupid! Umma and appa told me that I must behave well and treat him like he's part of a family which I believe he doesn't belong in this family! At first, I thought that maybe he might be just like me or at least spoil me but I was wrong! He's the elder of the family! He gets to choose whenever he wants! I dislikes him so much that I would really be happy to kick him out of this family! I hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him so freaking damn much!!" 
 
Your eyes wide in shock at the full confession on how much Aecha hates her brother. You turn the next page.
 
"Guess what, another stupid "brother"! Ugh, it's so horrible! He wants to be take over the Yeong family company and work it and all! He's all so caring and so lovely and all. Ugh, I hate him so much. He's annoying and always tried to get along with me but I don't want to get involve with him at all. Why did umma and appa adopted him? He annoyed me to the hell that makes me wanna become the devil and curse him!"
 
You shakes your head in disblief and turn the next page. 
 
"Ugh! Once again, another boy join in the family! I'm tired of having brothers right now!!!" 
 
You skip and turn the page after page after page that fills with hate about her brothers. You finally shut the book while look down with sad and shock in your eyes. "I don't get it... why does she hates them so much with passionate?" You thought out loud, 'Is that why they never really get along with Aecha and treats Aecha coldly because she treats them horrible. Even butler and maids.... She may be my twin sister but I'm nothing like her!!' you frown while thinking.
 
You decided to get along with your adoptive "brothers" and hope that they would actually give her chance. You stood up and get ready to sleep. The day has been tiring you and you really need some rest. 'I'll talk to them tomorrow.' you thought as you ywan softly.