Deal

Substitute Princess
You really needed to rest and calm down yourself. You took inhaul and let it out as your eyes trail up to K.Will. "What's going on?" you asked in whispers and K.Will smile softly. He walks to grab the chair by the window and put it next to Aecha's bed. He look at you, "Come and sit. I want you to take a look closer." you gulped in nervously. You slowly walk to the empty chair, and hestiant to sit the chair while stare at the girl who has same face as you. 
 
You look closely carefully examine the girl, she is very beautiful and have clear skin minus the wounds. She does have same face as you which its hard to believe when she's beautiful and your not. K.Will gently grab the girl's hand, "She got in a car accident last night." you look up, "Last night." you mumbled when you remember that you were almost in the accident last night. 
 
You glance at the girl, 'The driver from last night... is it her?' you thought with realize. K.Will clear his throat, "I have a favor to ask. I believe you are our only hope." you furrowed your eyebrow and look at K.Will.
 
"What do you mean only hope?" you asked in curiously as K.Will grab the magazine from the table and hand it to you. You grab the magazine and saw the front cover, "Yeong Family new project for the company." you read the title out loud. K.Will sigh, "This young lady, her name is Yeong, Aecha." 
 
Your eyes wide in surprise, "Omo..." you glance at Aecha. K.Will lean forward, "The Yeong family is very popular and powerful company. Media will brings lots of stressful and bothers to owners. I can't allow Media found out about what happened to the owners' daughter." K.Will explained and you stare at K.Will, "And how am I the hope?" you asked.
 
K.Will's eyes are fill with hope, "I want you to be Aecha." your just stare at him like he has the craziest plan ever which he does have. You shake your head, "No." K.Will sigh, as expected.
 
You stood up, "Sorry, but I'm not going to be her." you said as you were about to leave the room but when K.Will said something that made you stopped. "What if you do it, then I will give you the money?" you slowly turn around and look at K.Will in cautioned. "What do you mean by that?" you asked softly.
 
K.Will walk around and went to the window, he place his hands in his pocket, "If you do this job, then I will give you million dollars." K.Will explain and you just think about it. 'If I take this job... he will give me million dollars... which is enough of new life for my family.' you thought then you glance at Aecha. "How would I know that your serious about this?" you asked.
 
K.Will smiles as he turn around, "Simple, a contract. We will sign the contract and I keep my word." K.Will said with honest voice. You just stare at Aecha and then you look at K.Will. "...How long?" 
 
K.Will tilted his head with thinking face, "When she wakes up from the coma. Then your job will be done success." You blow your cheeks while thinking more, 'Well its better than work at the night bar.' you thought and you slowly nodded your head.
 
"Okay... I accept it. I'll do the job." you said with determinded, 'I'm only doing this for my family.' you thought then you cross your arms, "On one condition, my family need to be good taken care of." you said and K.Will smile, "Okay. I'll make sure to get the contract ready and I want you to go home and tell your family that you will be gone for a while. Come up with any story that need to be more reailty-like. You cannot tell anyone about this, this is secret between us." he said and you nodded your head understanding. 'I must be crazy to accept this job.' you thought. 
-Star's House-
 
You stare at the photo of your family, "I will miss you, appa, umma, Jae and Mimi." you mumble while you trace the family photo. Since you found out that you have a twin sister, you can actually finally go to Aecha's place and searching the history background of why you are in the froster care and Aecha is at her realy family.
 
You shake your head, you walk to the bed and put the photo in the bag. You zipped up the bag, grab your bag and walk out of your small bedroom. Jae and Mimi is sitting on the old couch, you smile softly at them, "Jae, Mimi... please take a good care of youself." you said with care. Mimi's eyes teary as she run to your arms, "Don't go unni!" Mimi cried into your arms while your eyes shown sadness but held strong, "Mimi..." you comb Mimi's hair with your fingers. 
 
Jae frown, "Who's gonna take care of us, nuna?" Jae asked while he cross his arms. You glance at Jae, "Someone... I know will take good care of you. You have to trust me on this." You said with small beg and Jae sigh softly then he nodded his head. Mimi sniffed while she break the hug and went to her oppa. Jae hugs Mimi, you walk to Jae and ruffle his hair, "You better take care of your sister." you smile at Jae and Jae nod his head. 
 
"Please be careful on your trip to oversea business." Jae said as you smile tightly at him, you really hate to lie your family but its the only way you could think. You peck Jae's forehead and you lean down to peck Mimi's forehead. "I love you both, umma will be taken care in hopsital soon. And appa will come home soon too." you smile sadly at them and then you grab your bag and walk out of the house.
 
You turn around and stare at your old rundown but warm homey house. 'I will miss this place. My family and my memories in that house... someday when my job is finish. We will have happy life together again. Just wait for me.' you smile then you turn around and walk away from your one and only true home.