Kidnapped!

Substitute Princess
The ambulance drive staight to the hospital as the nurses hurry to take Aecha into the emergency room. A young man jogging to the counter, "Excuse me, I'm looking for Yeong, Aecha." the man panted as the lady behind the desk typing her computer. She looks up, "She was just in the ER room. You have to wait, sire. Soon she will be transfer to room 3A." The young man sigh softly while nod his head.
 
He walks to the waiting room as he cross his arms while thinking, 'This is strange... there's no way that Aecha would just get in the car accident. As far as I know her, she is a great driver and very careful too.' he thought in confusion. He take out of his phone and press three, he wait for someone to answer his phone.
 
"Hello?"
 
The man clear his throat, "It's me."
 
"Oh! What can I do for you, sire?"
 
The man walk to the chair and sat down, "I need to know what happened to the Lady's accident."
 
"Of course, sire. That's an easy mission, I'll check into it and let you know in about five minutes."
 
The man said thanks and hang up on the phone. He stood up while pancing the waiting room back and forth. Finally when his phone rang again, he answer his phone. 
 
"You won't believe what I just found out! I will be there, it's hard to explain but I think it would be a lot easier just to show you! I'll be there!" 
 
The man blink in confusion and hang up his phone once again then the door open itself when the doctor walk in. The doctor look at the man, "Are you relate to Yeong, Aecha?" the doctor asked and the man nod his head. 
 
"Ye, I'm her uncle." he answered, "Is she's alright?" he asked as the doctor sigh sympathic while shakes his head. "She has damage on her left shoulder, three broken ribs and she hit pretty hard on her head." the doctor explain while the uncle closes his eyes. 'Oh... Aecha...' he thought sadly. The doctor wasn't finish yet, "Also, when she hit her head very head... I believe she has been into a coma now." the uncle eyes wide in shock.
 
"Muh? Coma?" the uncle was speechless and the doctor nod his head, "Ye, she will be fine however since she's in coma. There's about 70% and 30%." the doctor stopped dramatically. The uncle swallow hard, "Percent of what?" he whisper in nervously. The doctor sigh, "70%  chance not to wake up. 30% chance to wake up." The uncle was about to faint so he walks to the chair and sits down. He rubs his face while the doctor bow, "We do everything we could. You may visit her at room 3A." the doctor left the waiting room.
 
The uncle rubbing his forehead, 'How am I going to explain to Aecha's parents? They will freak out and drop the business in no time. Also the media will make a wild gossip that Yeong Family's mistress have fell in a coma. It's going to be chaos for the Yeong Family.' he thought worried and then the man walk in the waiting room, "Sir!" 
 
The uncle look up, "Ye?" the man take out of his folder, "This folder will show you." the man panted from running and the uncle grab the folder and open it. His eyes wide when he saw the photo and information, he stood up, "Go get me information about this young girl. Now." he demand as the man nod his head and run out of the room.
 
The uncle shakes his head, "Unbelieveable... maybe... just maybe this might work." the uncle muttering while staring at the photo of the young woman who has the same face of Aecha except she has glasses and twin braided. 
-Meanwhile-
You panted while you lean on the wall, you already arrive at home and all your family is sleeping right now. You walk to the kitchen to grab the cup of water, 'I wonder if that driver is okay... I hope nothing serious.' you thought concerns about the total stranger driver. You took a big gulp of water and you starting to feeling better little by little. You take off your sweater and set it on the counter. 
 
You walk to the end of the hallway and turn left of your small bedroom. You open the door and shut it behind you quietly. You walk to the small mirror that hangs up on the wall. You stare at the mirror, 'I wonder... if I could work at the night bar?' you thought. You hate night bar so much but it has money that your family needed so much. So you have been thinking to work at the night bar, but you always been a chicken to enter the night bar. It's just doesn't fit you and its not you at all. 
 
You sigh and walk to the hard bed as you sat down, "I don't know what to do." you thought out loud and you slowly lie back on the bed while thinking about what would you do anf what other job that could possibly get a lot of money.
-In the Morning-
 
You grabbed your purse, Jae and Mimi has already left for school and umma is still resting on bed with water fill in cup and a bowl of rice that wraps it around to protect from dried and from bugs. You walk out of the house, today you decided to find the job to see if it worth it or not.
 
When you left the small downtown into the big busy city of Seoul. You walk down the sidewalk while open the newspaper of job wanted lists. 'Hmmm, need a housekeeping maid. Need babysitting. Need a host man.' you kept reading the lists that you didn't noticed that two men are staring at you.
 
When you turn the corner, the van suddenly stop by your side as you jump in surprise. You look up and saw two men in black walking toward you. Your eyes wide as you grabbed the pepper spray out of your bag. "Don't come closer!" you shouted as you hold up your peppper spray in threathend. Two men in black look at each other then they look at you, suddenly the man hit the pepper spray out of your hand.
 
You squeak in shock and the other man grabbed you and lift you over his shoulder. You begin to hit the man back and kicking, "Let me go!! This is kidnapping!! Let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go!" you shouted and cried out for help but the man put you into the van and you glare at the man. "This is kidnapping!" you shouted in angry and worried. 
 
"Miss Park, are you Park, Star?" the man asked as you pause your knee that you were about to kick in the man, "busniess". You slowly let your knee down and stare at the man in confusion, "How do you know my name?" you asked as the man nod at the driver. The van started to move and driving to somewhere. 
 
The man look at you, "We're taking you to the hospital." you raise your eyebrow, "Wae?" you asked but the man didn't answer and you just remain quiet. 'What's going on? How does this ahjussi know my name? Why kidnapped me? Why are they taking me to the hospital?' you thought as billion questions came into your mind.  
-Hospital-
You follow the men to the hallway and stopped when you saw the man leaning on the wall. 
 
 
You look at him in curious as the man nod the men and the men left alone only you and the stranger. You stare at the man while the man look at you with awed. "Park, Star?" you slowly nodded your head as the man smile wide. "I'm K.Will. Nice to meet you, Star." you bow at him and frown.
 
"Are those your men? Because if it is, tell them not to kidnapped someone without knowing what's going on." you said with disapproved as K.Will chuckled. "I see. I'll talk with them. Now, do you know why you are here?" K.Will asked the last part and you shake your head.
 
K.Will open the door, "Please come in." you just stare at him then you slowly walk toward the room and walk inside. You look around and your eyes stop at the bed. Your eyes wide in shock and speechless when you saw familiar face. 'Is that...me? Wait no... I'm here...but... muh?!' you were dumbfounded as K.Will smile softly. 
 
He walks toward to Aecha, "This girl does look alot like you, no... you have same face as her." he said as he glance at you, "That's because she's your long-lost twin sister." your legs are shaking as you walk backward and your back hit softly against the wall. "M-muh? Ho-how?" you thought out loud in disbleif.