Meet your "Family"

Substitute Princess
You already arrive at the hospital, and now you are stuck with the makeover man. He brush your hair while you stare at the mirror, "Your hair need to be treated with care and love. My goodness, your hair is all tangled!" the man said with dramatic voice while you stare at him from the mirror with amuse. The man clicking his tongue while shake his head, he lean down, "You will be become the most beautiful woman." he said with a smile and you just smile back uncomfortable. 
 
The makeover man brush your hair into all straight and beautifully. He 'accidentally' break your glasses and made you wear eye contacts. He treated your skin with care. He clean your natural nails and painted to white nail. He use his magic fingers to transform the ulgy duckling into the swan. 
...
K.Will stares at the outside through the window when the makeover man walk inside the room with a teary smile. "She is ready." K.Will turn around and follow the makeover man to the another room. Makeover man pointed at the door and K.Will walk to the door and open it slowly as his eyes wide when he saw the most breathtaking young woman.
You are sitting on the on the bed while looking down nervously. You slowly look up and saw K.Will, "Umm... do I look like her?" you asked nervously and shyly. K.Will smile wide, "You look very stunning, just like your sister." You smile in relief. 
 
You stood up while smooth your clothes, "That's good." you nod your head. K.Will look at the makeover man, "Thank you for your work." Makeover man nod his head and blow a kiss at you, "Good bye my darling, until next time!" he left.
 
K.Will chuckle then he walks toward you, he gently grab your arm to the bed. K.Will take out of the folded paper and a pen, "This is the contract as promise." he give it to you as you unfolded the paper and read the contract. You take the pen and sign your name on it.
 
K.Will take the pen and paper then he sign on it too. You inhaul, "So..." you were confuse. How will you act as Aecha and you don't know what to do. K.Will check his watchwrist, "Okay, I'll quickly explain because there's not much time so..." he look at you, "Aecha's parents are coming, I called them that you go into the accident and I told them that you are fine but you have 'amenisa'." K.Will explained quickly and you just stare at him.
 
You shake your head, "Bu-but... how am I going to say?" you asked stuttering and K.Will grabbed your hands, "Simple, you have to pretend that you have amenisa. Its easy that way, because you obviosuly never meet these people but only remember that your name is Yeong, Aecha." You just stare at K.Will with helplessly then the door open as you turn at the door and saw two unfamiliar couple.
 
'That must be Aecha's umma and appa.' you thought as they saw you and umma ran to you as she hug you so tight. You blink softly but didn't hug back. The lady break the hug and look at you, "Sweetheart, do you remember me?" umma asked and you just shake your head softly. "No... who are you?" you said softly with half lie and half truth. You know who this woman is but you also don't really know her though. 
 
K.Will half smile, "I"m sorry it has to come to this, she doesn't remember everything execpt her name." he lied smoothly while you look at K.Will then you glance at your "umma" and "appa". Your "appa" walk to you, "We'll take her home, thank you for taking care of her." appa said as he bow at K.Will and K.Will just smile, "It's no problem." K.Will said. K.Will walk out of the room after he sceretly wink at you.
 
You gulped in nervously while you stare at your "umma" and "appa". 'What have I gotten into myself?' you thought.
...
You mentally sigh, 'Aecha's umma never really stop talking.' you thought as your "umma" keep talking about you and about the Yeong Family. Appa chuckled, "Okay, I think she's got enough of information." you sigh in relief as appa look at you, "Welcome to your home." You turn your head and saw the house that made your eyes wide in shock and speechless.
'Whoa...' you thought when the limo arrive front of the house. The driver open the door for you as you climb out of the limo. She looks around in awed, your "umma" and "appa" smile sadly at you. "Come..." appa said as he lead you to your "home". You walk to the house and the butler open the door for you. 
 
You walk inside of the house and saw six boys standing in line, you look at them in curious and you can see that they are all attractive-looking boys. Umma and appa walk to the boys, "Boys, remember that your sister just got out of the hospital so don't stress her out and also her condition." she warn the boys as the boys nod their heads.
 
Your eyes wide in surprise, 'Sister.... omo... they are my "brothers"?! Six of them?!' you thought in speechless. The boys bow, "Welcome back, Aecha." the boys said unsions. You gulped and nod your head. "H-hello." you mumbled while look around nervsouly, 'K.Will didn't tell me that Aecha has six brothers!'