Life

Substitute Princess
"I don't care! I want that shoes!" Aecha whine while she examine her perfectly beautiful long nails. She's in the her bedroom while she cleans her nails, she is the most beautiful girl and she has everything. Fame, wealthliy, boys, charismatic and beauty. Girls are so jealous that they want to be just like her and boys wants to be her boyfriend or even a husband, heck even become her slaves.
 
Aecha may look like she is nice in her appearance however she's the devil in the inside. She talk trash people below her, she is a bully and the most top queenkas in college. She's very spoil princess because of her parents and she always get what she wants no matter what.
 
Aecha squeal happily, "Perfect! Get them ready by tonight. I would like to wear the new brand to school tomorrow." Aecha hang up her phone and make sure all her nails are clean. "Good, now I better go get my diet drink." Aecha said after she saw her empty diet drink bottle.
 
She stood up, grabbed her empty bottle and walk out of her bedroom. Aecha contiune walking down the hallway but she stopped when she heard the loud music as she roll her eyes while groan. 'Ugh, that wannabe dancer turn his crappy music loud again!' Aecha thought with annoying as she walk to the direction where the music comes from. 
 
She arrives and saw the door open wide. Aecha glance, she saw her younger adoptive brother, Minwoo. Aecha scoff as she roll her arms, "Yah!" Minwoo tripped over his own feet by surprise as Aecha blink then she laugh out loud.
 
Minwoo lift himself by using his forearms, "Aish..." Minwoo hissed at his painful stomach, he glance up at saw his older adoptive sister. Minwoo blink, "Nuna..." Aecha clear and cross her arms once again, "Turn that crappy music down. I can hear far from my room, got it wannabe dancer?" Aecha demanded then she turn around and left the room. 
 
Minwoo sigh softly, he sat up while rubbing his sore stomach, "Nuna is being mean as usual." Minwoo pouted then he stood up and walk to his stereo to turn down the music. Minwoo glance at the mirror, he is sweaty quite alot since he has been dancing and he slowly doubt that maybe he won't make his dream come true. Like his nuna said, he's just a wannabe dancer. Minwoo furrowed his eyebrows and shake his head, "No, don't think. Just contiune dance. Focus Minwoo." Minwoo whisper to himself then he went back to dance.
 
-Meanwhile-
Aecha arrive at the kitchen and she saw her another young adoptive brother. Jeongmin is charmily talking to the lady chef as Aecha roll her eyes. "Don't you have something to do better then flirting the old ahjumma, playboy?" Aecha said with rudely. Jeongmin frown disapproving at Aecha and Aecha ignore him. "Yah, I want my diet drink to refill now." Aecha said as she set her bottle on the counter.
 
The lady chef bow as she quickly left to the food closest. Jeongmin lean on the counter, "It's not nice to demand someone who is a great Chef." Aecha roll her eyes and fake smile at him, "And it's not very impolite to charm older women, playboy." Aecha spat him as she turn around and cross her arms as she stick her nose up.
 
Jeongmin mentally sigh then he decided to walk away and not to fight with his so-called 'nuna'. Aecha noticed that Jeongmin left as she scoff, 'Chicken playboy.' Aecha thought with annoying. 
 
After her diet drink is all done, she grabbed it and walk back to her peaceful bedroom. She stopped when she saw a family room. Aecha really hates family room, because it gathers all the family together in one room. Not only that, all her adoptive brothers always in that room everyday and it ticks her off.
 
Aecha scoff, "It's stupid and lame anyways." Aecha walk pass the family room and she noticed her another adoptive younger brother, Kwangmin. He is reading a book while sitting on the couch. Aecha roll her eyes once again, 'Loner bookworm, as usual. How lame.' Aecha thought as she almost arrive at her bedroom.
 
-Aecha's Bedroom-
Aecha took a sip of her diet drink and then set it down on her coffee table. She walks to her window and move her curtrain to peak out in the outside through the window. Aecha saw her another adoptive younger brother, Youngmin who is taking pictures of flowers, sky, trees, butterfiles, and the house. Aecha cross her arms, she really don't like pictures especially when there's annoying sounds and flash. It could damage her eyes and her hearing too.
 
Her eyes trail to the bench and saw her another adoptive brother but older, Donghyun. He is reading the music notebook and study and Aecha just raise her eyebrow at him, 'There's no way I'm going to called him oppa... he's not even belong to this family, ever. He's a loser.' Aecha insult her 'oppa' in her mind.
 
Her phone rang as Aecha turn around and went to answer her cell phone, "What?" Aecha said as she heard one of her best friend.
 
"Aecha, guess what! Tonight is the biggest popular party that the Kingkas will be involve!" 
 
Aecha eyes wide in shock, "Muh? Really?"
 
"Ye, eung! The party will be in his house and it starts at 6:00pm to 12:00am." 
 
Aecha smirk, "Okay, I'll be there. There's no way I'm missing the hottest party, especially when he is going to be there. I'll see you at the party." Aecha said as she hung up and smirk wide. "Now, this is going to be adventure." Aecha ran to her walk-in closest to find something to wear for the party. 
 
-Three Hours Later-
Aecha finish her lipstick on and then she look at the mirror.
 
 
Aecha smirk then she blow a kiss toward the mirror, "Perfection. This will get him." Aecha wink at the mirror, she turn around and grabbed her purse. She walks out of her bedroom as she shut the door behind her. Aecha walking down the hallway toward to where it leads the garage. 
 
Once she is in the garage, she stopped when she saw her another adoptive older brother, Hyunseong. Aecha frown, 'Having six adoptive brothers is pain in the . I don't understand why appa and umma decided to adopted them.' Aecha thought with hateful. She glared at Hyunseong who is innocently just cleaning his motorcycle.
 
Hyunseong glance up, he blink in surprise as he look at her up and down carefully. "Where are you going?" Hyunseong asked in curious.
 
Aecha ignore him on purposely as she walk to the wall where the hooks hangs the keys. She grabbed the car key from the hook and walk to her baby, her red Ferrari car.
 
 
Aecha unlock the car and climb inside and started the gas. Hyunseong sigh softly while watching Aecha driving out of the garage and when she's out of his sight. "She may be the devil and but she's still a family." Hyunseong thought out loud then he went back to cleaning his motorcycle.
 
-Meanwhile in different life-
You cleaning the counter while humming a song that stuck in your head. You are known as the Star which is your name but it fits you. You living in a small rundown house but it still feel like a real home and very warm with love and care. You heard the coughing from the other room, you frown in concerned of your froster umma. She has been sick for a while and you know that she needs a doctor right away. However the problem is that, your family can't afford the hopsital bill. Even can't afford a new pencil!
 
You sigh softly, your froster appa has been staying at the late night shift every night and hardly comes home. He tried to make a lot of money that can afford everything but its going to take a long time. You heard another harsh coughing again, you walk to the sink and grabbed the cup to fill with water.
 
You walk to the next room, you peak out and saw your froster umma who are in the worst condition. You frown in concerned as you walk into the room, "Umma..." you whisper softly as your froster umma groan in pain and turn away from you. You sigh softly, you walk to the small table next to the bed and you set the cup of water down gently. 
 
"I have cup of water here waiting for you. Please drink it when you need it." you said with kindness and concern. You walk out of the room with upset look on your face, your froster umma used to be so cheerful, full of poisitve and very lively. However, right now she is very sick and there's nothing that you can do much. You sigh and then when you heard the front door shut as you turn your head and gasps.
Your younger brother is standing, beaten all up and next to him is your younger sister who is all wet from the water.
 
 (Jae)    (Mimi)
 
 "Omo, what happened?" you ran to them as you look at your younger siblings in concerned. You look at Jae, "Jae, what happened?" you asked again as Jae looks up with emotionless. Jae shakes his head and walk straight to his bedroom.
 
You frown and look down at your younger sister, "Mimi..." Mimi sigh sadly, "Oppa had a fight. A bully guy throw a bucket of water at me. Oppa just protected me." Mimi explain briefly then she walks to her bedroom that Jae and Mimi shares bedroom. 
 
You sigh once again, 'What happened to this family? When umma started to get sick, appa started to work late night shift, then Jae started to get invovle fight and now Mimi got bullied. This family changed better to worst.' you thought with concern and worried about your family. 
...
You put on your sweater, "Jae, Mimi... please make sure to check on umma once in a while and if the cup is empty. Please refill with water and set it on the table next to the bed so umma can reach it." you explain while you button up your buttons. You glance at Jae and Mimi, "Please take a good care of yourselves while I'm gone to work." You said with a smile as Jae nodded his head while he wrap his little sister shoulders, "We got it, nuna." Jae said as Mimi nodded her head while clutch her bunny, "Please be safe, unni." You smile at them then walk out of the house.
 
You look up, it's almost night and you started to took a breathe and walk to your job. When you are out of the small downtown of Seoul, you walking toward to the book store. You arrive at the book store as the old lady look up, "Ah, my dear... you're right on time as usual." you smile, "Hello, how have you been ahjumma?" you asked while you walk around the counter as the old lady smile wide. 
 
"I've been good. Dearie, can you please close this book store when you leave. I have to be home early, my husband needed me." the old lady said as you nodded your head, "Of course." the old lady smile as she set the book store key down on the counter. "Thank you dearie. Have a good night." you bow, "You too, ahjumma." you watched your boss walk out of the book store then you glance around the book store. Its empty and no one really come to the book store since its small but comfty warm home-like. 
 
You smile as you walk to the glass door to take off the, 'On Break' sign. You saw a red Ferrari car pass by as your eyes wide in shock. "Omo... that car is a beauty but very expensive." you thought out loud in awed. Then you shake your head softly and start getting to your work.