Back to "College"

Substitute Princess
You glance at the mirror while smooth your clothes making sure there's no wrinkle. 
 
 
You nod your head and took a breathe, "Today is the day that Aecha is going back to her college." you mumbled as you walk out of your bedroom. You walk straight to the front door, you have been tour around in the house all by yourself and you got lost quite often but luckily you have very good sense of drection. So you pretty much found out where to go and all but you haven't taken full tour although it should be enough for you for now.
 
When you arrive at the front door, you saw the twins and Minwoo wearing their uniform to get ready for their school and you glance at Hyunseong and Jeongmin who are waiting for you. Since you also found out that they go to same college as you. You bit your bottom lip nervosusly as your "brothers" look at you with surprise looks. 
 
They really exactly haven't got used to it when you dress so differently from what you normally dress. The butler walk in, "The car is ready for you." the boys walk out of the house and you gulp in nervously as you walk out of the house hoping that you'll be okay.
...
You look up in awed that your finally front of the college. 'So huge...' You thought in awed and speechless. You noticed that Hyunseong and Jeongmin already left you alone. You pout, 'Meanie... I don't know about this college.... how can they leave me like this?' you thought as you sigh. 
 
"Aecha!" you blink and jump sightly when a girl hug you suddenly behind. You turn arond and look at the very pretty girl, the girl panted. "Aecha, I heard that you got amenisa! Is that true?" the girl asked softly in concerned and you just blink. 
 
"Who... who are you?" you asked and the girl gasps. She pout, "It's Sanghee, your best friend."
 
 
You look at her, "Oh... ummm..." Sanghee smile softly, and she held her hand out, "It's okay. We can start over though! My name is Sanghee!" Sanghee said with a smile and you smile softly. You hand shake Sanghee, "Nice to meet you Sanghee... I'm St-... I mean... Aecha." you correct yourself and Sanghee smile wide.
 
"Aecha, do you remember anything at all?" Sanghee asked softly and you shake your head. You feel really guitly that you have to lie to this sweet girl and you also been wondering if Sanghee knows about Aecha's personality or not. You don't know how Aecha normally act around out in public. 
 
Sanghee link her arm into your arm, "Come on, I'll show you around and help you where you can go to the classes on your own." Sanghee said then she show you around the college and you felt relief that at least someone is helping you.
 
Until you and Sanghee saw another girl who are walking toward you, "Aecha! You have no idea how worried am I!" she gasps when she saw you, "Oh the horror, that outfit it so last year!" She said and she walk around you, "Omo... you really need to go to see the fashion emergency." she said.
 
She look at you, "Omo... do you really don't remember me?" she asked after she saw your confuse face. Sanghee pouted, "Hana, please take an easy on Aecha. She just got out of the hospital not to long ago." Sanghee said and Hana roll her eyes. You glance at Sanghee and Hana, you can tell that Hana doesn't really like Sanghee at all. And Sanghee seems that she innocent and doesn't know that Hana doesn't like her.
 
Hana sigh out loud and look at you, "Aecha, you shouldn't dress like that or your horrible personality!" Hana link her arm and drag you away from Sanghee. Sanghee frown and quickly follow you and Hana, "You normally act all high and princess-life like. Guys are drooling over you and girls are jealous of you. You are the queenkas of TOP college." Hana said with dramatic voice and smile dreamily. 
 
You frown while furrowed your eyebrows, "Well... I don't think its so great to show off people and brag stuff." you said, "I kind of perfer keep in low and just be myself." you said and Hana look at you with jaw open while Sanghee beam. 
 
Sanghee jump up and down front of you, "Exactly! There's no need to brag or anything!" You smile while nodded your head. Sanghee and you are walking past Hana who are in shock. She shake her head in disblief, "No way... this can't be happening. If Aecha doesn't remember anything at all, then she will hang out with Sanghee... then they both will be very close than Aecha and I. Then Sanghee will take my Changjo-oppa." Hana mumbled while shaking her head. "No! I won't allow it! I won't!" Hana said with determinded voice.
...
Jeongmin walking down the hallway but he stopped when he saw you and Sanghee talking and laughing. Jeongmin never thought that he would actually sees you laughing with another person. Jeongmin slowly starting to think that maybe, just maybe he might give you a chance.