You're a Freak

New Guy

Jessica's POV:

The sun was beaming through the blinds of the hotel's window. I look to the other side of the room and see Tiffany still deep asleep. I sit up and can't help but think about what happened yesterday. I mean it seemed like for a few hours me and Jonghyun actually bonded with each other. I thought it would be impossible to have just a simple conversation and so it happens that we talked almost all evening. 

I get up from bed and start getting ready to leave the hotel. I shower and dry my hair. I put on my skinny blue jeans with a simple white button down. I pick my favorite cheetah shoes and my brown Mulberry purse. Tiffany wouldn't wake up, so I decide to go down to the lobby for some breakfast. 

The breakfast hall wasn't too packed since it was still a bit early, 7:30. I reserve a table for two at the corner of the café. I make waffles and add a few strawberries as well as syrup on it for flavor. I eat by myself for about twenty minutes when I spot Jiyeon coming up to me. 

"Hey Jessica," she greeted me. 

"Hey," I smiled to her.

"So you and Jonghyun spent the day yesterday together, right? How was it?" She asked.

"It was good. We both had a pretty fun day, a bit scary, but nonetheless fun," I said.

"Yeah? Nice, did he mention me at all?" She inquired.

"Jiyeon, if you want to know if he likes you or not, just ask him. I wouldn't know," I was getting a bit irritated with how many questions she was asking me.

"You don't need to be so rude about it. You're probably just jealous that he actually likes me."

I laughed, "Sure, Jiyeon you're totally his type." My tone was too sarcastic for her not to notice.

"What are you saying? That he doesn't like me? Just so you know, whenever I approach guys, they adore me. What's not to like about me? I have a good body, and money to keep them interested."

"You're officially psychotic. Jonghyun isn't that shallow to like someone as shady and pathetic like you. Get over yourself," I had enough of her attitude. She opened to say something. "I don't care," I said and she walked away. 

I loathe it when people ruin my mood. I was a having a grand time all by myself until that devil Jiyeon came up to me. She thinks she's the queen of everything and everyone. She is the most self-absorbed freak I've ever met. 

Anyways, when it was about ten o'clock, the lobby was filled with my class. We all packed our bags and set them inside our bus. I spotted Jonghyun by himself and walked up to him. 

"Jonghyun!" I called.

He looked back and stopped for me to approach him. "Yeah?"

"You know that insane chick, Jiyeon you talk to? She came up to me and started asking me if she was your type and all."

"Jiyeon's not my type," he was laughing hard. "I only like her physical features if you know what I mean." He winked at me.

"You're disgusting!"

"I'm just kidding. I don't like her at all. I only talk to her because she doesn't leave me alone."

"Well she's out of her mind. She says that all guys like her because she's rich and has a nice body. Who does she think she is?" I said.

"She said that? Dang, I don't care about her anyways," he stated.

"Good I don't want to see you hanging out with her at all. She might infect you, if you know what I mean," I winked at him.

We both laughed and sat beside one another. Tiffany came and approached me.

"You know that you guys don't have to sit by each other today. You can sit with whomever you want," she informed us.

"Oh well I guess I should leave you alone then," I said to Jonghyun.

He shrugged. I secretly didn't want to leave his side.