Such a Jerk

New Guy

Jonghyun's POV:

I walked into my first period. 

"Ah Jonghyun, welcome," the teacher greeted.
I have a nod. 
Students piled in. Every one of them looked the same. The heavy makeup, the designers, all that crap you'll find in a typical private school. 
"Jonghyun would you like to introduce yourself to the class?," the teacher asked.
"Uh, no." 
The ancient man looked at me. 
"Hello, uh, I'm Jonghyun Kim." 
I didn't make eye contact with any of these people. I recognize the girl I ran into. She was staring up at me. Like everyone else. I noticed the only open seat was beside her.
"Where are you from?," he asked me.
I sighed. "That's not important," I responded.
"From San Francisco!," he shouted. 
This guy lost his mind. I mean I would too if I was constantly surrounded by these snobs.
"Take a seat by Ms. Jung," the teacher said. 
How am I suppose to know who that is? 
"Jessica, raise you hand please." 
His spit smacked my face. I wiped it off immediately. I walked and took a seat beside the brunette. I didn't care about all of this. This school, this place, everything. 
"Jessica, I hope you would try your best to help this lad feel welcome." 
His spit hit me again. 
"Sure," she responded. 
I looked at the papers.
 
Jessica's POV:
 
I looked over. He was already finished with the worksheets. 
"You're already finished?," I asked. 
He looked at me. "Yeah."
"So you're good in history?"
"No one said the answers were right." 
This kid.
"Jess," Kris asked.
Kris is this cocky guy who was always trying to hit on me, but I have no interest in him. I just flirt with him because my friends think we look good together. 
I looked at Kris who glared at Jonghyun. "Yeah?"
"When's the party?" 
"At my parents' tonight, you're going, right?" 
"You know it," he said. 
Class ended. Okay, so I decided to be the nice one to the new kid. After all, he is hot.
"Hey, Jonghyun."
"Yeah."
"As you know there's a party tonight, you should go, everyone's going."
"Nah, I'm not into the whole rich kid poppin' champagne things," he said. 
He was beyond insulting at this point. Taeyeon walked up to me.
"What are you doing?," she whispered. 
"Okay, fine then," I said to Jonghyun. 
I looked at him and walked away. 
"Talking to the new kid?," Taeyeon asked.
"He was completely hitting on me," I lied,"but I turned the outcast down." 
She laughed. "That's why you're my best friend." 
Someone ran into me. 
"God move, can't you look where you're walking, freshman!," I shouted. 
She nodded running away. Taeyeon grinned.
 
Jonghyun's POV:
 
Jessica was either bipolar or two-faced. I knew that she was just acting up in front of her friends, who cares. I wouldn't even be interested in spoiled brats like that. Lunch came around. I sat in an empty table that was filled with garbage. I looked around the cafeteria and I saw Jessica stealing glances at me. She was surrounded by that Kris kid who looked like he belonged in a boy band. One of those people who thought he was above all. Next to her is Barbie. I don't know why she caught my attention. She was just as materialistic as the rest.
 
This day went by slow. I walked home. I opened the door and found my parents grinning ear to ear. Freaks. 
 

Author's Note:

Some of you will hate me because I put Kris as the player in this story. I promise you all that I don't hate him in real life, I actually love EXO. Haha, so again, I'm sorry for putting Kris as the player. I'm a wolf! AH WOOOO!

Hope you guys are enjoying my story so far!