He's Not Nice

New Guy

Jessica's POV:

I was pretty excited about our trip to San Francisco. Unlike Jonghyun here. Anyways I boarded the plane.

"Okay, I have something to tell you," said Jiyeon, my best friend since kindergarten whispered to me.
"What?"
"You know Jonghyun Kim, right?"
"Yeah?"
She sighed. "I kind of have a crush on him." 
"You what?!," I whispered violently.
"I mean, I love his mysterious side, he seems nice too," she said.
"No he isn't, he's a complete jerk!"
"How do you know, have you talked to him?"
"Actually yeah I have."
"Okay then, he might be a jerk to you but not to me."
"Jiyeon."
"And now I don't have to worry about you trying to steal him from me," she added.
"I'm taking a nap," I looked away.
I fell asleep on the plane due to my exhaustion. I woke up gasping after that. I dreamt about falling in love with Jonghyun. It was gross, but it changed my whole view on him. In my dream, we took a trip to see the Golden Gate Bridge, goofed around, and he wasn't a jerk throughout the time. I looked to my side. Jiyeon was gone. I looked around the plane, but we were landing. I saw Jiyeon talking with Jonghyun laughing. I felt a little jealous. I don't know. I had one of those moments when you dream about someone and they automatically become appealing to you. That was my situation with Jonghyun.
"Jiyeon and Jonghyun?," Tiffany came up to ask me.
"No, no, I don't like it," I said.
"Why because you like him?," she grinned.
A little. "Ew gross!," I walked away. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton luggage.
"Hey, sleepy," Jonghyun appeared out of nowhere.
I looked at him. My heart just started racing. No. Stop it. I told myself.
"I'm tired, Jonghyun," I said.
"I could tell, I saw a little drool coming down."
"I don't drool."
"But you were smiling."
I bit my tongue.
"You must have had a good dream," he said.
I felt my cheeks get hot. "It was a nightmare actually."
"You're blushing," he stated.
"Why were you watching me?," I looked at him with a smirk."Weren't you too busy flirting with Jiyeon?" 
"I heard you snoring," he walked away with a smile. 
Nope. He wasn't like anything in my dream. In real life, he was another douche bag.
"Guess what," Jiyeon said.
I jumped.
"Jonghyun and I are planning to visit the Golden Gate together."
I looked at her.
"He's really nice and cute."
"Hold up!"
"What?," she laughed.
"How come he's nice to you and not to me?"
"Because I know his game," she replied.
"He doesn't have a game."
"Wanna bet," she strutted away. "Jonghyun!"
He stopped and smiled at her. Then he carried her luggage for her. She glanced back at me with a smile.
"Jealous much?," Tiffany asked.
"I'm not jealous," I walked away.
"You want him," I heard her say.
 
 
Jonghyun's POV:
 
God. If I was ever caught in the Hilton my friends would-
"God this is so not the high class resort I was expecting," said Jiyeon.
"It looks pretty high class to me."
"Are you kidding? Look how old the furniture is."
"I guess." I was honestly getting annoyed with her. She likes to talk. Blah blah blah is all I hear. I was only being nice to her because she's hot, but dang she's irritating. Heck I even said I would go to the Golden Gate with her to try to shut her up. But that just made her talk more.
"Alright everyone gather up," our teacher said, "Girls will share rooms and guys can have their own. Tomorrow we're going to the museum to learn more about history."
"I thought you said this will be a fun trip!," someone yelled in the crowd.
"It will be!," our teacher said.
I walked to my room which was located in the fourth floor. I took a shower then jumped into bed. I can finally have some time to myself.