HER HEARTWARMING TOUCH

THE LOVE STORY OF A LIFETIME

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

I saw a girl at a bookstore. She had milky-white skin, She was wearing a blue sundress, and her hair was braided and held in place with a sapphire brooch.  A man walked by and lighlty brushed his shoulder against her braid, making it loose. As the her brooch fell on the floor, letting her hair out, I smelled a scent of fresh vanilla. I knew it was her. She had long wavy,and curly hair. When we both kneel down to grab the brooch, her hand touches mine. Her touch was so gentle and warm. Her dark brown eyes were full of passion, yet they were full of pain and suffering. To break the silence between   us, I asked, "Is this yours?" She was blushing as we stared into each others eyes.

She snapped into reality when I asked her the question. She nodded and I gave her the broochand she walked as fast as she could to get out of the store. It was if she didn't want me to see her blushing. I turn around and I see her book on the floor. I would have ran to give it to her but she was already too far. So I purchased the book for her and though, *I'll give it to her tomorrow.*  I thought wondering if she will be here tomorrow.

 

(YOU) SOOMIN'S POV

 

I rushed out of the store as fast as I could. *I hope he didn't see me blushing.* I thought. As soon as I step on the doorstep, I remembered, *I left my book*! I said while face-palming myself. *I'll get it tomorrow.* I said worried because that was the last book in stock. I open the door to see my friends, CL,Dara,Minji, and Bom. "HAAAAYYY" CL said and followed by her everybody hugged me.....except for Dara. Her eyes were glued to the screen. Without looking at me she asked, " how was the book store?" i replied excitedly saying," IT WAS AMAZING!!!!......uhhh. i mean *ahems* I-I was the usual, just fine. juuuuusst fiiine." I tried to play it off with a sheepish smile.

 

They all stared at me with the ' oh really?' face. "whaaat?" I said innocently backing up and trying to run upstairs.  But before i could reach the stairs I heard them all say in unison, "SIT DOWN........NOWWW!!!!" "Arrasooo." I said whining.  I sit down and explain to them what happened at the store. Once I finished, everybody was squealing....EVEN ME!! After I explained to them, Minji asked,"Soooooo, you like him or what?" 

"well, I don't know, do I?"

Bom tells me, "Well, the way you explained it seemed as if you do....OMG YOU LIKE HIM!!!!!"

*I LIKE HIM? I don't even know his name!" I thought.

"But I might not even see him anymore. I don't even know his name."

"Have you ever heard of a miracle...well guess what my name is in it. m-i-r-a-C-L-e." said, CL.

"What are you even talking about.....EXPLAIN PLEASE" Dara said.

"Oh no...I just felt that it was a good time to say it....sorry."CL said.

We all looked at her with the 'fo reels' face.

"Well, just go to the bookstore tomorrow and see if he is there!" said Dara. 

"ok..we'll just see." I said worriedly.