[EPILOGUE]

My Memories Are With You

You hold Luhan's hand in yours and take a deep breath. He's sweating; you didn't think he could be more nervous than you. They'd helped you get over stage fright as part of training, but your legs were shaking and you couldn't help but fidget. You run your hands over your outfit and hair one more time. A black skirt and leather vest over white tank top. The stylists said punk was more your thing and you'd been excited to actually have a thing for once, but you weren't so sure now.

Luhan's outfit was flawless though and you take countless glances toward him. Sleeveless shirt, tight jeans, black and white clothes like yours. Kai also had the black and white theme going, and you had stared at him too. That is, until he had caught you looking and smirked.

"And here comes the new Idol trio!" The host introduces you all and shouts out your group name. The crowd starts screaming; you think your eardrums might just burst. And suddenly, the nervousness is gone. All there is, is you and the thousands of people that are actually excited to see you. Actually want to see you perform. You grin at your two friends.

"We made it." Is all you can say. And the three of you run out on stage.

Luhan's verse, your verse, the chorus, your verse, Luhan's verse, chorus, Kai's rap, final chorus. You liked the rhythm of music, how it was predictable but so surprising at the same time. 

And that's what this whole thing was.

It was a surprise, after surprise, after surprise. It was one shocking encounter after another. It was one twist and turn and yet everything had happened in no time at all. Your life was different now and it would never be the same and that thought propelled you forward.

The three of you exit your debut stage. The debut stage. It was over, yet it had just begun.

You walk into the changing room with Kai and Luhan behind you. It wasn't really a changing room, more for makeup than anything since you are the only girl in the group. "I'll be right back." Says Kai, his forehead and hair slick with sweat. He closes the door behind him as he leaves. You start walking over to your seat, but two arms wrap around you from behind, stopping you from moving. Luhan whispers in your ear.

"We're here. We made it. It's starting." You look over at him. He's smiling, his eyes closed. He looks peaceful even though he's panting from the epic performance.

"I know." You say, taking his hands in yours again. The both of you stare at each other for a few seconds, then he leans and kisses you on the lips, gently at first, then more passionately. This was it. What you've always wanted. 

You're finally going to be with the person you love and that's all you needed. You smile during the kiss and you can feel him doing the same. He pulls back just a bit to say, "I love you." And you nod as he puts his lips over yours again.

"I love you too."