And More Pain

Twin Souls

YOUR POV

I wake up screaming, but I couldn't recall any bad dream. There was no reason for me to scream. I sat up right and looked around. There was no light coming through my curtains, so it must be dark. I looked at my alarm clock. 2:57, I sighed.

My door the cracked open and Megan's head popped in.

"Megan! Are you just now getting home?" I asked.

"Yeah. I thought I heard you screaming, are you alright?" She asked sitting down on my bed.

"Bad dream huh?" She asked.

"I don't remember." I confessed.

"Oh baby sister. It was probably a night terror. You'll be alright. Go back to bed sis." Megan said and stood, leaving me alone again.

I lay back down but was unable to sleep because of all the thoughts running through my head.

A night terror? About what? The fire. My brother. Maybe even Jiyong...

My last thought sent shivers through my body.

Stop this. Jiyong isn't real.

I stopped my thoughts and forced my eyes shut. I need to sleep.

JIYONG'S POV

I woke up screaming. The pain from my dream still burned like a fresh wound. People all around me looked at me annoyed. I bowed in apology.

"Yah. Jiyong what's wrong?" Taeyang asked.

"Just a bad dream." I said calmly.

"Was it about-"

"Don't say the name." I cut Taeyang off.

He sat back in his chair defeated.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." He said.

I simply nodded and hobbled back to the bathroom.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror. My face was white and I was sweating. I splashed some cold water in my face abd rab a hand through my hair.

James!

I fisted a hand into my hair and pulled. My heart was breaking and I didn't know why. But it hurts. It hurts so much. I wanted to scream. Scratch that. I need to scream.

YOUR POV

I woke up in the morning with a clear head. I felt much better and I didn't feel like puking.

Finally. Peace.

There was a knock on the door and my father's head popped in. 

"Is my sicko feeling better?"

"Much." I said sitting up.

"Good. I did your chores for you today, and there's someone who wants to see you."

"Is November here?" I asked.

"No silly. Your horse." My dad said.

"Oh. I should take her for a ride today. Thanks for doing my chores dad. I'm going to go out riding." I said kissing my father on the cheek and running out of the house in my pajamas. I ran out of the house after slipping my riding shoes on. I run to the stable and stopped when I saw Twilight.

"Hey beautiful." I said. Twilight neighed and stamped her feet.

"Does my girl want to go out for a ride?" I asked. She bobbed her head up and down. I grabbed her saddle and strapped her in.

"Let's go girl." I said pulling her out of her pin. I then hopped on and was suddenly glad that I had fallen asleep in actaul clothes insted of pajamas. And that I left my bra on.

I whistled and Twilight started troting as we rode off into the property.

We rode around through the 10 acres ignoring the hill.

On our second lap around my head started pounding again and I was sweating.

Not now.

I was getting light headed and the world was swirling. Then everything went black. I felt nothing and the world was gone.

JIYONG'S POV

Taeyang helped me into my apartment. Seeing as I could barely walk because I was feeling sick. I hadn't felt the same since the plane ride.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Taeyang asked. I nodded as I headed for the couch. Before I could reach the couch my whole body was shocked with pain. It felt like I had just fallen from a building. It hurt so much.

I fell to the ground because of it and grasped my side. It felt like a broke a rib.

"Jiyong what's wrong?" Taeyang asked kneeling beside me.

"I don't know but it hurts." I said and started crying.

"You need to go to the hospital." Taeyang said and attempted to lift me.

"NOO! I just need to sleep." I said and crawled over to the couch still crying.

"Jiyong I can't leave you alone like this." Taeyang said.

"I'll be fine. Please just go." I sobbed.

"I'm not leaving you can be pissed at me for it, but I'm not leaving. Understood?" Taeyang said sitting on the chair next to the couch. I just sobbed and curled into a ball on the couch.

NOVEMBER'S POV

I was about to open the door to Skye's house when it opened to reveal Skye's dad coming out.

"Oh November. So glad you came. Skye left two hours ago and hasn't come back. She usually isn't out this long. I'm going to go find her. Could you help me?" He asked. My heart dropped. Where could she be. I nodded and joined Skye's dad. 

YOUR POV

My sense came back to me and all I felt was pain and all I could smell was grass. I opened my eyes and what lay in front of me broke my heart. The barn was meters away and I just wanted to run, but my body hurt so much I couldn't move. I screamed out and shut my eyes. The memory of the fire and my mother were filling my head.

"nononono NO!" I screamed. Tears were filling me.

"No..." I whispered and sobbed into the ground.

JIYONG'S POV

Once I had finally calmed down and the pain went away Taeyang left. I still layed on the couch. Face down.

Just as I was about to get up a wave of extreme sadness washed over me. My heart was breaking again. But this time I couldn't help it. I screamed out. A long held out scream that sounded like I was burning ripped in half. I cried and that's when I heard it.

nononono NO!

It was Skye's voice. Screaming out. Just like how she screamed in the dream. My heart shattered and I soundlessly cryed. This is the most pain I've felt in my entire life. It hurts so much.

YOUR POV

I was still laying on the ground sobbing when I heard my dad call out to me. Next thing I know my body is turned over and I'm staring at November.

"SKYE!" She screamed. "What happened?" She asked. I stared into her eyes.

"My head... Everything went black..." I said between sobs. "I thought I was dead."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO~

image

I know this was a short chapter... but be prepared I was on an idea roll with this story earlier. So be ready.

image

Thanks for reading. Ya'll are fabulous!

image

image