The First Invasion

Twin Souls

YOUR POV

"I definitely know him." I said looking at November.

"There's no way you could know him. He's lived in Korea his whole life." November said.

"I'm telling you I've seen him before, like an old childhood friend. His voice sounds so familiar. I swear I've ment this man before." I kept saying. November just looked at me like she didn't know what to say.

"But how? How could you know who is?" November asked repeatedly.

"I don't know, but I definitely know him." I said. November just sat there confused at what I had just said. She decided to just ignore my comments about knowing who Jiyong is, and continued on with showing me a bunch of Big Bang videos.

She then started to show me Jiyong's solo song, Butterfly, and I, somehow, started to sing along to it without noticing I was doing it. The song ended and I turned to November to tell her how much I loved the song, but November was staring at me in shock and confusion.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You just song that intire song." November said.

"No I didn't." I said honestly not knowing that I had.

"Yea. You did. Are you sure you've never heard of Big Bang before?" She asked.

"Unless you're speaking of the Big Band Theory. I've never heard of Big Bang. Or Jiyong. Daesung, Taeyang, T.o.p, or Seungri." I said slightly raising my voice.

"Why are you yelling?" November asked.

"Because this is freaky and I'm scared." I said honestly. "Me knowing Jiyong and singing his songs doesn't make sense and it's scary." I said.

JIYONG'S POV

We finally finished the fan signing and went back to our hotel rooms. I flailed myself onto my bed and closed my eyes.

"haha. Jiyong oppa! Catch me!" She called out to me.

"Who are you?" I asked chasing after the mysterious girl. She stopped.

"You don't remember me Oppa?" She asked with tears in her eyes. I shook my head and she started to cry. She then turned and started running away from me.

"WAIT! Don't go!" I yelled after her. She just kept running until I couldn't see her anymore.

I shot my eyes open.

What the hell just happened?

I sat up and thought about what I just dreamt about.

"You don't remember Oppa?"

That sentence continuously ran through my head. Who was that girl?

I couldn't sleep so I grabbed one of my notebooks and a pen and started to scribble down a bunch of lyrics. My head pulsed in pain, but I didn't care. I felt releived getting all these lyrics out of me.

'Come to me and let me be everything you've ever wanted. Let me be the one to always be by your side. Let me be your other half. If you give me the chance I know I can be the right guy for you. So please... come to me. Come running into my arms. Ler me hold you forever and I promise you will always be mine. I will never hurt you. I will protect you with my life. I will protect you until I die, and even then I will become your guardian angel. I will light up your world and lead you out of darkness. You woll be mine and only mine. No one can take you from me.'

I continued to write and write for hours.

YOUR POV

"November my head really hurts. I feel like I'm going to be sick it hurts so bad." I told her half way through Taeyang's Wedding Dress.

"Do you want some pain killers?" November asked me with worry. I nodded and she left to go get the pain killers. I heard her start to talk to her parents. They must finally be home.

My head continued to pound and I thought I would be sick. I then I had an urge to grab my notebook from my bag. So I did. I grabbed my notebook and a pen and scribbled away.

'Come to me and let me be everything you've ever wanted. Let me be the one to always be by your side. Let me be your other half. If you give me the chance I know I can be the right guy for you. So please... come to me. Come running into my arms. Ler me hold you forever and I promise you will always be mine. I will never hurt you. I will protect you with my life. I will protect you until I die, and even then I will become your guardian angel. I will light up your world and lead you out of darkness. You woll be mine and only mine. No one can take you from me.'

I suddenly stopped and looked in the doorway. November stood there holding onto the pain killers.

"I seriously called you name like 20 times. What the hell were you writing that you were so absorbed with you couldn't hear me?" November asked throwing the pain killers at me. I caught them and opened the bottle.

"You know I honestly don't know what the hell I was writing." I said honestly. I took the pain killers and capped them. November came up next to me and took the notebook away from me. She read it an then looked up at me.

"This is strange." She said throwing the notebook into my lap.

"I know. It doesn't sound like me at all." I said rereading it.

"No it doesn't." November said crawling under the covers. It was already close to midnight. We had spent hours watching Big Bang and othe Kpop videos.

"Are you going to sleep?" I asked.

"Yea. I'm really tired." November said.

"Ok. Goodnight November." I said getting up to turn off the light.

"Goodnight Skye." November said silently as she drifted into sleep. I switched off the light and sat on the floor and wrote some more. I eventually fell asleep on the floor with pen in hand and the notebook as a pillow.

JIYONG'S POV

I fell asleep while writing using my notebook as pillow.

DREAM

She ran until I couldn't see her. I don't know why but when I couldn't see her I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my body. I fell too my knees and closed my eyes. That's when it all came flooding back. The reason why I knew her.

Flashback ~1982~

"James!" She called out to me. I ran up and hugged her. The scent of her was intoxicating.

"I missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you too." I said. The moment was beautiful until I felt I peircing pain in my stomach. She screamed. I looked down and there was blood flowing through my body. There was another shot and she screamed in pain.

"SKYE!" I screamed. She fell to the ground. A bullet whole right threw her head.

End of flashback

"SKYE!" I yelled out into the empty space the girl had ran off into. She popped up in front of me.

"So you do remember." She said smiling bright at me.

"But what did I remember?" I asked.

"Our past life together." She siad.

"Past life?" I asked.

"Yes. We were lovers in the past. But unfortunately we both were murdered. I remember our past life like it was yesterday. You were part of the CIA and someone discovered you and murdered you. Because I saw who it was, they killed me also. After we died we were reincarnated. You into Kwon Jiyong and I, into Skye. We were destined to find each other again because we have twin souls. However, the living me doesn't know any of this. Only you do. And it must stay this way. She can never know about her past life or bad things will happen. Do you understand me Jiyong? YOu can never ever tell her about this." She warned.

"How am I even supposed to talk to a girl I've never meant in my entire life?" Jiyong asked.

"You did just last night." She said.

"No I didn't" I said.

"Fine believe what you will. I will tell you a way to connect with your twin soul without ever meeting her." She said.

"You must relax your entire body. Let all thoughts go. Then only think of her. Think of the name Skye. Say her name over and over. Then you must become her." She said.

'How do I become her?" I asked. She laughed.

"You really have no memory of what she was like at all do you?" She asked.

"I don't think so." I said thinking hard.

"Think harder. I know you do." I closed my eyes and thought of the name Skye. I smiley girl appeared in my head. She ran around like crazy singing at the top of her lungs and dancing like no one was watching. She couldn't stop smiling. She lit up the world with her happiness. I couldn't help but smile.

"You're thinking of her aren't you?" I heard someone ask into my ear. I opened my eyes in shock.

"Y-Yes..." I said guiltily.

"James you haven'y changed a bit." She smiled at me, that smile.

"My name isn't James." I said.

"It was. You were my James." She said with a small smile.

"Shouldn't you be reincarnated to?" I asked.

"I was. As Skye." She said.

"Then how are you here?" I asked.

"I'm here to help you find Skye. So that your love doesn't end tragically like the last time. If you don't make it through this time, you will be reincarnated again and again until it all works out." She said. I nodded understanding,

"Now. Go. Try to communicate with Skye. Find her. Go to her, and love her fully until the day you die." She said and waved me off.

End of Dream

My eyes slosly opened and I found myself in my hotel room. I sat up and went over my dream in my head.

"Is this all real?" I asked myself.

YOUR POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I saw my notebook and November's face. November was poking my face trying to get me up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes,

"I see the sleeping beauty flinally woke up." November teased and grabbed my notebook.

"Were you writing all night?" She asked. I nodded. She flipped through the pages reading them quickly. She occasionally made weird faces and then on the last page she dropped the notebook and her jaw hung open. I looked at the page and there at the bottom of the page was G-Dragon's signature.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY UPDATE! IT'S STARTING TO GET INTERESTING NOW. HOPEFULLY YOU AREN'T TO CONFUSED BY GD'S DREAM.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, OR ANYTHING. DON'T BE A SILENT READER.

LOT'S OF LOVE! <3