Pain

Twin Souls
YOUR POV
"Skye what are we going to do about this?" November asked as we sat on the floor of the kitchen with our backs leaning against the cabinets.
"I don't know... But November I'm scared. What's wrong with me?" I asked close to tears.
"I don't know Skye... but we're going to figure this out. I promise." November said as she hugged me. "I promise." She whispered.
November walked me home soon after our little 'adventure' and then ran off to go pick up her truck from the shop. Although she did not want to leave she had to go.
"Good morning Skye." My father said as I walked into the kitchen. I mumbled a good morning and went to go to my room, but my father stopped me.
"Where are you going? You have chores to do today." My father asked. I turned to him. 
"Dad I really don't feel good." I said. I honestly felt sick. My head was still throbbing and I felt like puking.
My father stood up and walked towards me. He placed his hand on my forehead and then sighed.
"You're burning up!" He exclaimed. "Go on of to bed with you." He said and shooed me off. I turned and left to my room. 
My father came in moments later with hot soup, water, and medicine for me.
"Thanks daddy..." I said. He smiled.
"I have to keep you healthy so you can do your chores." He said and we both laughed.
"Why didn't November come in with you?" Dad asked.
"She had to go pick up her truck from the shop. She said she would stop by later to check in on me." I told him.
"Oh I see. Well I'm glad she'll be coming to check on you. I have to go to work." He said apologetically. I knew he didn't wanted to leave me alone and sick.
"I won't be alone dad. Megan's here." I said.
"Megan ran out of the house at dawn. She left a note saying that she was hanging out with this Nathan boy all day." Dad said and I could see his eyes droop. Megan, his first daughter, was a rebel without a cause. Always causing trouble, always hanging out with boys, drinking, having , leaving the house early, and coming home late at night.
"I should send her off with your brother." Dad said. Anger welled up inside me at the mention of my brother, but I pushed it back.
"I don't think Megan could survive at boot camp." I said with a small laugh. Dad laughed as well.
"I got to go kiddo. I'll see you later." He said and with a kiss to the forehead he stood up.
"Love you daddy." I said.
"Love you my Skye." He said and left.
I sat alone in my room trying to make sense of everything that had happened in the last 24 hours, but it just didn't make sense. How could some one else become me? It's not possible. This all doesn't make sense!
I heard a knock on the door and then November's head pops into my room.
"Hey sicko." She greeted. I threw a pillow at her, which she skillfully intercepted and threw it back. Me being completely uncoordinated because of my illness, could only hold my arms in defense as the pillow flew at my face. It hit my hands and fell into my lap. November laughed and plopped down on to my bed.
"So while I'm here, I was thinking we could do a little research." November said and grabbed her laptop out of her bag. 
"About?" I asked stupidly.
"Really?... About twin souls of course!" She said. I crinkled my nose in disapproval.
"We have to find a logical answer to all of this!" She said.
"Just let it be. It is what it is." I said and snuggled into my pillow. November smacked my leg. I sat up.
"There has to be an explaination! There's logic to everything!" November said and typed twin souls into the search bar. I sighed. There was no winning against November.
"Fine. Let's attempt to find the logic in something that has no logic." I said angerly and scooted closer to November. She gave me a death glare and continued with her search.
 
When the twins feel each others energies whether they are together or apart this opens up a communication between them immediately. They are able to send love to each other and are able to communicate telepathically with one another. This telepathic connection between the two is a divine gift that enables them to assist each other’s souls by giving each other guidance, strength, love, emotional and spiritual support and encouragement. Through telepathy the twins are also able to help each other with their creativity and spiritual growth. They are also able to help others in this fashion too.
 
November and I couldn't really find anything. Nothing made sense and we were just so confused with everything. We kept searching though. We searched for hours until November had to head home.
"Sorry I couldn't find anything. We'll keep looking." November said.
"It's ok. We'll figure it out eventually." I said. I hugged November as she left and climbed back into bed. The sickness still stuck in my body and the pain still pulsating in my right temple.
All the thinking we had been doing didn't help my head at all, and pain killers couldn't stop the pain. I decided it was best to just sleep. I climbed under the covers and soon found myself in dreamland. 
JIYONG'S POV
"Jiyong it's time to go." Seungri stuck his head into my hotel room and said. I nodded at him and he left. I finished packing and quickly exited the hotel room.
We all left the hotel and got into the car to go to the airport. My head was still killing me after the occurrences of just a few hours ago. The moving of the car or the bustle at the airport only made it worse.
"Are you alright Jiyong?" Taeyang asked. I nodded.
"You're clearly not. What's up?" He asked.
"I'm just tired. And my migrane hasn't gone away yet." I said in a sleepy tone.
"It hasn't left since... the thing." Taeyang asked whispering the last part making sure no one could hear him.
"No. And pain killers aren't working." I said as we stopped in line for customs.
"Have you had anymore... dreams? Or have you become her again?" Taeyang asked wooriedly.
"No YoungBae. Can you please stop with the questions?" I blurted.
"I was just..."
"I'm sorry YoungBae. I just get irratable when I have migranes. I didn't mean to yell at you." I said.
"It's ok... I'll stop." Taeyang said and walked up to the lady waiting. I sighed and followed his lead.
After getting on to the plane I lay back and fall into a deep sleep.
 
I looked up and met her blue eyes. She smiled down at me.
"Skye... I can't live without you. Will you be with me forever?" I asked holding the ring out to her. Tears fell from her eyes as she nodded yes over and over again. I slid the ring on to her finger. More tears fell from her eyes. My eyes started to mist over and I felt a few tears slip from my eye. I smiled at her and stood up. I wiped the tears from her eyes and leaned in to kiss her.
Fire flashed before my eyes and now I'm standing in a bedroom.
"JAMES!" I heard her voice call out. Skye walked in the room with her pajamas on.
"Skye I need to tell you something." I said with agony in my voice. She gave me a worried look and sat down on the bed.
"James what's wrong?" She asked.
"I have to leave. Four months at the least." I said my voice threatening to break. Her eyes opened wide.
"WHAT! WHY? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MARRIED!" Tears poured from her eyes.
"I know. I'm sorry. But if I stay you may not live. I have to go... Tonight." My voice broke and tears slid down my face. I kissed her forehead and left.
Another flash of fire and now I'm standing in the middle of a park.
"James!" She called out to me. I ran up and hugged her. The smell of her was intoxicating.
"I missed you." She said.
"I missed you too."
The moment was like one in a movie, but it was not to last. Skye gasped and the sound of a bullet echoed through the empty park. I blocked Skye and next thing I know I sharp pain shoots through my stomach. I looked down and there's blood seeping through my white shirt. Skye screams as I fall to my knees on the sidewalk. Another shot. I hear the impact, but feel no pain.. I look up through half lidded eyes. There's a bullet hole right through Skye's forehead.
"SKYE!" I scream. There's a kick to my back and now I'm on the ground. I roll on to my back to see the attacker. Everything's fuzzy, but I feel the barrel of the gun press to my heart.
"Let's see if you really have a heart bastard." A mans voice says and I hear the click of the trigger. Skye's face flashes before my eyes. Pain.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHOO! NEW CHAPTER.
tumblr_mx86hpPbsH1s68xhdo1_500.gif
SO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS REALLY SHORT. (JUST LIKE JONGHYUN)
tumblr_mutelv8NBa1rtqexko1_250.gif
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT WHICHEVER. YOU ALL ARE LOVELY. THANKS FOR READING!
tumblr_inline_mx93mzppdu1rkw7mg.gif
tumblr_mx82hxIUwh1qlcnd7o1_250.gif