I Know Him...

Twin Souls

YOUR POV

I woke up and the smell of hay hit me. I looked around and realized I had fallen asleep in the horse stable again. My back was stiff from the awkward sleeping position. I stretched and looked over at my horse.

"Good morning Twilight!" I smiled at my night black stalion. It nieghed back at me and bobbed its head. I quickly got up and pitch forked some hay off the ground and threw it into the stable. I then grabbed a bucket and headed to the well to get water for twilight.

"Did you sleep in the stable again?" My dad hollered from the porch.

"Yup." I yelled back.

"Goodness Skye. I mind as well turn the stable into your bedroom." Dad said walking up beside me.

"Why don't you? I'd love that!" I said happily.

"No. I don't need my daughter sleeping in the stables like a horse." Dad said. I laughed at him. "Sometimes I wonder if you are a horse." Dad chuckled out.

"Maybe I am." I said scooping up some water into the bucket. dad just laughed and left to go make breakfast. It was only 5 am. School started in three hours. Plenty of time to go for a ride with November.

"It's pancakes today so don't be late! You got one hour." Dad yelled.

"Ok!" I yelled and went into the stable. I heard galloping getting closer and closer until it stopped.

"Skye! Come one!" November yelled from outside the stable.

"I'm coming!" I said as I grabbed my saddle and threw it onto Twilight's back. I tightened the belt and clasped it together. I got up on to her in one solid movement and walked her out of the stable.

"Goodmorning!" November said kicking her spurs into the side of her horse and galloping off. I quickly followed. I still had all my riding gear on from last night. Twilight took off and off into the large field we rode.

"Did you sleep well in the stable last night?" November asked.

"How did ya'know I slept in the stable?" I asked.

"There's straw in your hair." Novmeber teased. I quickly pulled the straw out of my hair. We continued to gallop until we got to a large hill.

"Let's turn back. I have to get to breakfast." I said as soon as I saw the hill.

"We never go past here!" November whined.

"You know why. So let's just go." I said and quickly turned twilight and galloped back to the stable. Past that hill was the barn. The barn that had lit into flames and killed my mother. I never went past the hill, and probably never will.

"what's for breakfast?" November asked finally catching up to me.

"Pancakes."

"Am I allowed?" November asked.

"You know dad always expects you." I said smiling over at me. She smiled brightly back at me. We made it to the stable and I put Twilight and November's brown and red appaloosa, Indian, into the pin. They played and ran around together.

"Skye! November! Pancakes!" dad yelled.

"I'll race ya." I said already starting to run to the house.

"That's not fair!" November said and ran after me. November somehow beat to the house and sat herself down in front of a stack of pancakes.

"Well hello there November." Dad said smiling down at her.

"Hello dad!" November said whiping butter onto her pankcakes. I grabbed the peanut butter and spread it onto my pancakes. November and I quickly scarfed down our pancakes.

"Slow down girls." Dad said with pancake in his mouth so it came out more like "thow don gols."

"Can't we have to be to school early. It's Friday so that means free coffee if you get there before 8am." I said before I shoved more pancakes into my mouth. November just nodded unable to speak due to the massive amount of pancakes in . I laughed at the sight of her giant cheeks.

We finished eating quickly and November left to her house toget ready for school.

"Bye dad! thanks for breakfast your the best!" November said running out of the house.

"Thanks for breakfast dad!" I said and walked back to the bathroom to shower before school. Before I reached the bathroom I bumped into my older sister.

"Goodmorning Megan!" I sad cheerfully. She just groaned and pushed past me. Megan is not a morning person. At all. I got into the bathroom and quickly showered. I wrapped up into a towel and ran to my room. I quickly got dressed.

cute-out-fit-with-cowboy-boots1.jpg

I finished yesterday's assignment for Mr. White and went out to the kitchen. November was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for me dressed in this:

outfit_large_84f5cc64-df30-44f7-b8e4-18f

"You're slow." She said nonchalantly.

"Sorry I had to finish the history assignment." I said and held it in the air.

"Can I see that?" She asked. Before I could saying anything November grabbed the paper out of my hand and grabbed a pencil out of her backpack and scribbled down the answers. I laghed at her hastiness. She finished and handed it back to me. We put our papers into our backpacks.

"Dad we're ready!" I yelled.

"I'm coming." Dad said coming out of his room. He slipped on his boots and grabbed his keys and off to school we went.

We walked into the school at 7:45 and ran to the coffee stand.

"Hello girls!" Mr. white said from behind the coffee stand.

"Good morning Mr. white!" November and I said.

"What can I get for you two." He asked.

"French Vanilla!" We both said.

"alright." Mr. White said and walked away to get our coffee.

"November!" I boy's voice called out. We turned around to see a boy in our class standing on the lunchroom table.

"What now Vince?" November asked. Vince has asked November to be his girlfriend like 29 times now and everytime he didn't it in a new way, I guess today it was standing on tables.

"Please be my girlfriend?" Vince asked.

"You think standing on a table will make me say yes?" November asked. Vince nodded. November just looked at him with a "really" face.

"Vince get off of the table!" Mr. White yelled from behind us. Vince quickly got down and ran away. November rolled her eyes annoyed and turned around to Mr. White with our coffee.

"Thanks Mr. White!" we said and went to turn away.

"November why don't you just date him. He seems like a nice boy. I'm sure he'd be happy if you said yes." Mr. white said.

"I'm waiting for the right guy Mr. White." November said.

"Well what if Vince is the right guy?" Mr. White asked.

"My Mr. right doesn't confess standing on tables." November said and we both walked away before Mr. White could reply. We quickly headed to our first hour class: Chemistry.

The day flew by quickly and soon enough it was homeroom.

"Mr. Boyle may I go to my locker" I asked.

"Why?" Mr. Boyle asked.

"I left my book in my locker." I said. He waved me off with his hand and I quickly went to my locker. I turned the numbers to my comb, but it didn't open, so I attempted again. Still didn't open. I did it again and suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see one of the hottest kids in our school: Noah.

"H- Hi!" I said.

"That's my locker." He said with his deep voice.

"What?" I asked and looked up at the number of the locker: 154.

"Oops. Sorry." I slid over one and quickly opened my locker. I grabbed my book and ran away red from embarassment. I entered my homeroom and slid down into my chair and waited for the day to end.

The bell rang to single the end of the day and I gathered my stuff quickly and met November at her locker.

"How was Boyle?" November asked.

"Oh you know. Boring, confusing. Same as usual. How was Bond?" I asked.

"y. To put it blntly." November said. I laughed. We both gathered our stuff and ran out of the school and got into my dad's car.

"Skye! Do you wnt to come over tonight? I have something to show you." November asked.

"Dad?" I asked turning to him.

"You know I don't care." Dad said smiling. "But be up in time to do your chores." Dad reminded.

"I will. Don't dorry." I said and smiled at November. We soon arrived home and I grabbed some things and we ran over to Novemeber's house. Dad had put the horses away so we didn't have to worry about them. We went inside and ran to her room.

"Hey when is truck getting fixed? I don't want to always get rides from my dad." I asked.

"It should be done tomorrow." November said with a smile.

"Your parents still at work?" I asked. Her parents always worked. Which is why she was over at my house a lot.

"Yea. They should be home soon though." November said grabbing her laptop. "Be prepared for what I am about to show you." She warned.

JIYONG"S POV

"Hello! What's your name?" I asked the 5,000th fan as she came through the line. We were in New Jersey for our Alive tour and we were holding a fan signing event.

"Jessica." She said. I quickly wrote her a message and signed it and she moved on to Daesung who was seated next to me. The next girl came up to me.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Skye. S. K. Y. E." She spelled out for me.

I know that name. Where have I heard that name. Maybe another fan had that name too. But it seems so familiar.

YOUR POV

"This is Big Bang." November said and pressed play on some random video called Fantastic Baby. It started and the beat was cool and the video looked really cool. An asian man started to sing and his voice sounded so familiar. His face looks like I had seen him before.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"His name is Kwon Jiyong. Also known as G-Dragon." November informed me.

"I know him. I've met this man before. I know definitely know him." I said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEW STORY! I FRICKING LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO. BYE!