Returned

Twin Souls

JIYONG'S POV

"Is this all real?" I asked aloud again.

"Is all what real?" I heard Taeyang ask from the door of my hotel room.

"How did you get in here?" I asked trying to maneuver around Taeyang's question.

"I have my ways. Now answer my question." Taeyang demanded. I didn't want to explain this whole ordeal with my dream, but I knew I couldn't lie to my best friend.

"You have to promise you won't think I'm crazy..." I said as Taeyang came and sat down.

"I already think you're crazy." Taeyang laughed back, but soon stopped when he saw how serious I was.

"I promise." He said. I sighed and started to tell him about my dream and what I had happened yesterday. About half way through my story Taeyang spoke up.

"They're back..." Taeyang said almost so quietly I couldn't hear him.

"What's back?" I asked.

"The dreams, but I suppose you don't remember." Taeyang said. At his words I was in shock.

"Wh- What? I've had dreams like these before?" I asked still in shock. Taeyang nodded.

"When you were younger, you had this dream almost every night. I remember you coming to school and telling me of the adventures you had with Skye. Of all the things you did as a member of the CIA. I would always listen intently, because they were some of the greatest I'd ever heard. Always about how you would be put on missions, and then you met Skye. You told me about all the things you two did together. You told me how you proposed and how the very next day you were both murdered. I thought that these were just dreams, but now that they've come back, I don't know what they are anymore. All I know is you best not tell your mother about this. She'll probably die of a heart attack. She was afraid for you. These dreams brought nothing good. You'd wake up in the middle of the night screaming about how Skye died. Screaming about how there was blood everywhere, but you couldn't help her because you were dying too." Taeyang said. I was speechless. All these years I never knew about this.

"Why don't I remember?" I asked.

"I don't know. When you were about nine you just stopped talking about it. You stopped waking up in the middle of the night. Your stories of James and Skye were never told again. Your mother made sure of that. No one knows why you stopped, but something must have triggered them to come back." Taeyang said. I was still speechless. So many questions were running through my head I didn't know what to do.

"Should I try and talk to Skye?" I asked.

"You know Skye?" Taeyang asked almost excitedly.

"No... In my dream the soul of Skye told me how to contact the real Skye." I explained since Taeyang didn't let me get to that part of the dream.

"Don't think that's dangerous?" He asked.

"Maybe, but I need to put all this together and I think this might be the only way possible." I said. Taeyang nodded.

"I'll stay right here. If I think something's going wrong, I'll punch you in the face to bring you back to reality." Taeyang said with a smile. I smiled back and nodded.

You must relax your entire body. Let all thoughts go. Then only think of her. Think of the name Skye. Say her name over and over. Then you must become her.

I lay back on to the bed and followed the instructions. First I relaxed. I let all thoughts flee my mind. It felt like sleeping. I then thought of Skye. I imagined her smile, that beautiful smile.

"Skye..." I whispered. Bright white flashed before my eyes and then everything went black.

"SKYE!" I heard a female voice call out. I opened my eyes and met a pair of worried eyes.

Who are you?

"Are you OK?" The female asked again.

Excuse me I asked who are you. Answer my question.

"I'm fine." I said.

No I didn't want to say that! Mouth speak!

"Skye you just fainted. How could you possibly be ok?" The female asked me.

My name is no- Wait. Skye? No that can't be I'm not Skye. Unless... 

Then you must become Skye.

Well I didn't think I would actually become Skye.

"I'm fine. I promise. I'm just a little woozy." Skye/me said.

This is ing crazy. How am I supposed to talt to her? No one can ING HEAR ME!

"What?" Skye/I asked.

"I didn't say anything. Are you sure you're ok?" The female said and came up to me. She touched my forehead. "You're burning up!" She said pulling her hand away.

"November, I'm fine!" Skye/I protested.

So this mystery woman is November? Who's that?

I sighed. All I want to do is talk to her... How am I supposed to do that?

"SKYE!" I screamed.

"What?" Skye asked.

"Once again I didn't say anything. I'm taking you home though. You're delusional. I think you need to go to the hospital.

Did she just hear me?

"Skye can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes I can hear you." Skye said. I sighed.

"Skye, who are you talking to?" November asked worriedly. Skye ignored her.

"Skye, listen. My name is Jiyong. I'm from Korea, and I'm- actually I don't know what I'm doing. All I know is I was told to talk to you. You and I are meant to be together." I said. Skye gasped.

"What the are you talking about?" She asked.

"SKYE YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE IS HAPPENING OR I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU TO A PULP DO YOU HEAR ME?!" November yelled.

"I don't know what's happening... November I'm scared. There's someone in my head telling me he's Jiyong." Skye exclaimed almost in tears.

"SKYE! There's nothing to be afraid of, this is real. I know it's strange, but I promise you this is real." I tried to convince her. I don't know why I was desperaetly trying to convince her that I was real, but I felt as if I had to. As if if she didn't believe me my whole world would fall apart.

"How is this happening?" Skye asked starting to cry.

"SKYE! SKYE WHAT'S WRONG!?" November asked almost in hysterics from fear.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Skye cried and fell to the floor.

God damn it I need to try to explain to someone what the is going on, but I can't speak. I need to talk to November to explain this.

"Who is in your head?" November asked kneeling down next to Skye.

"He said his name was Jiyong... GD is that you?" Skye asked almost in fear.

"Yes, GD. G-Dragon. Jiyong. That's me." I sighed. At least she knew who I was.

"Jiyong as in G-Dragon." Skye turned to November and said. November burst into laughter.

"Don't kid around with me like that!" November cried in laughter.

"I'm not joking!" Skye defended.

"Oh really, then why can't I talk to him?" November asked.

"I don't know..." Skye said very confused.

"Oh GD! Can I talk to you too?" November teased. I welled up with anger.

"No you can't talk to me when you're being mean to Skye." I said. November stopped laughing and turned to Skye.

"What did you just say?" November asked.

"Skye didn't say anything. You must be the one going crazy." I said smugly.

"Skye? Why are you talking in third person?" November asked.

Wait. Can she hear me?

"November?" I asked tentatively. She nodded. "Skye isn't the one talking. I am." I said. She looked at me confused.

"GD?" She asked with a shakey voice. I nodded.

"Ho-How? Why? What's happening?" November asked dumbfounded.

"I can't ell you everything, so explain a little. Last night I had a dream about Skye. Her soul told me how to find the real Skye. She said that Skye and I were meant to be together. Something about twin souls. Basically Skye and I were meant to find each other, and this is one way to help us find each other. November, please believe me. There is no way for me to prove that this is real, so I need you to believe me." I spoke desperately. Someone needed to believe me.

"But why?" November asked.

"Why? Why what?" I asked.

"Why Skye? Why not some other girl. Why are you and Skye linked?" She asked.

"I don't know. But this what is and there is no way to change it." I said. November nodded in understanding. Glad someone is willing to listen.

"You musn't tell anyone of this, ok?" I said. I didn't want the world to know that I was some sort of freak that could talk to my twin soul, or that I even had a twin soul. I sighed.

"Can you explain things to Skye for me? She's probably really scared." I asked. November nodded. "Now I must get going. Goodbye November." I said and let myself slip away from Skye's body.

"Goodbye Skye..." I whispered as that same white flash happened. Darkness hit. I opened my eyes and I was back in my hotel room.

"JIYONG!" Taeyang yelled after seeing my eyes open.

"Shh... I have a blistering headache." I said. My head was pounding after what had just happened.

"Sorry. What happened?" Taeyang asked. I smiled slightly.

"She's reall Taeyang. She's really out there." I said amazed.

"Who? Skye?" Taeyang asked. I nodded.

"I became her. I was Skye." I said like a boy with candy.

"That can't be possible." Taeyang said.

"But it is."

YOUR POV

"Skye?" I heard November asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh thank God it's you." She said and hugged me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You don't know?" She asked. I shook my head telling her no. "GD like took over your body. He was talking to me. He said that you two had twin souls or some like that. Skye this is weird." November said. I nodded in agreement.

"He told me to keep this secret though. Skye we can't tell anyone. Not even your dad. OK?" November said. I nodded.

Sworn to secrecy from now on. I have a feeling this is only going to end bad.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOOO! So sorry for not updating in a while.

tumblr_m3dccq02zj1ru255vo1_250.gif

I'm going to try and update a lot during my free period, but I also have four other stories beside this one, so be patient. Please do check out my other stories. I have another Big Bang story called "I don't know" so check that one out if you want. I also have an EXO story, B2ST story, and JJ project story. This is my shameless advertising of my stories.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I hope I didn't confuse ya'll too much. If you don't like they format that I'm using to write the parts when GD is Skye, please do tell. I'll try to think of a better way to describe it.

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe, comment, and all that other good stuff. LOVE YA'LLS!

tumblr_m81bimHped1rsrrrv.gif