Chapter 8

Reason For Being
I JUST WROTE THIS. DECIDING TO GIVE YOU A DOUBLE UPDATE. PLEASE ENJOY MY LOVELY READERS. ^__^

Time was running out and no 'I love you's' had been exchanged yet. The couple we're sitting on Yesung's couch. Very intimate you would just stop to adore them. Yesung was leaning his head against Siwon's shoulder while the seme had one arm around the ukes waist. 
 
The film was a psychological drama. Here and therE some romance. But so confusing and fast how the events passed, you would come to question many things. A man dying but getting another chance to live sounded too fictional and yet life made it possible. 
 
"I love you." spoke Siwon on the second day. 
 
Yesung tensed up and even stopped breathing for a second. He turned his head from the screen and eyed the man beside him. Yesung pulled himself loose. "What did you say?" choked he out, anxious. 
 
Siwon looked at him. "I love you." stated he again. 
 
Yesung slipped on the couch. It is true that he has feelings for Siwon but he did not have the heart to say 'I love you' yet. Yesung tried uttering out a word but failed every time. 
 
Siwon sighed and crossed his arms. "What is it with you? Why are you still doubting? You are worse than women. Can't you make up your mind?"
 
Yesung got red from fury and stood up offended, and left the house. Siwon sat there dumbfounded. He punched the couch and cursed under his breath for acting so mean again. He quickly stood up and followed Yesung.
 
 
****
 
 
It's not fair. Life is unfair. It just sees us as puppets to play with. Doing whatever it pleases. This shouldn't have happened. It wasn't supposed to happen. How could it have. Just some hours ago they we're sitting next to each other, enjoying the other's presence. 
 
And just like that, in a split second, it changed. Why wasn't it him? Why didn't that damn car hit him?! Why did it have to be Yesung? Why his lover? It's his own fault. He shouldn't have said those things to him. If he had stayed gentle and tender, Yesung would be in his arms. 
 
Maybe they we're never meant to be. Maybe he was doomed to fall into despair and die. He does not deserve Yesung. He doesn't. Was this the punishment Heechul was talking about?
 
 
****
 
 
Kangin, Kibum and Siwon we're waiting. Waiting for the operation room to go open and get an answer from the surgeon. But at the same time they didn't want that to happen. They didn't want to hear that Yesung did not make it. 
 
Kangin blamed Siwon. He hated the man even more now. He had punched him in the face when he arrived. Trembling from anger and angst. 
 
Kibum didn't blame him. Well at least he wasn't showing it. He was quiet the whole time, holding back his tears. Whipping back and forth. 
 
While Siwon was blankly staring at the white wall. There was no life in his eyes. "We are dating." whispered he. 
 
Kangin had a look of disgust and confusion. Kibum stared at him with an indescribable look, but it wasn't harsh. In contrary it was soft. 
 
"Yesterday we kissed... today I told him I love him."
 
Kangin stood up. "Shut up! I don't want to hear you!"
 
A tear rolled down Siwon's cheek and sadly smiled. "I've never cried for anyone. Never. And here I'm sharing a tear for someone else. A person that I came to love. Whenever I always came back at him, after pushing him away, he would let me in another time. While others would have given up on me after the first time. Yesung never did. He even told me I'm likeable. I'm so thankful that I know him, yet I wish I never did. If he hadn't met me, he wouldn't have gotten into an accident... I-I d-don't wan-want to l-lose him..." choked he out and fall in a state of crying. 
 
He slipped from the wall and kept punching the ground until his knuckles began bleeding. Kibum jumped in to stop him. He held his hands very tight. "T-thank you. Thank you for loving my brother." said he, also letting his tears fall.
 
Kangin fell back on his seat, quickly wiping away a tear. When he noticed two elderly people running up to them in panic with teary eyes. Kangin stood up, recognizing them as Yesung and Kibum's parents. 
 
 
 
****
 
 
Ms. Kim was sobbing, while mr. Kim restrained himself from crying. They glanced at Siwon who had regained his calm but stains of dried tears we're visible. They hadn't been introduced to each other yet. 
 
"Excuse me? But aren't you famous model and actor Choi Siwon?" asked ms. Kim.
 
Siwon nodded in surprise. He even forgot that he is a celebrity because of this happening.
 
The parents exchanged looks. "Are you also waiting for a relative?" asked mr. Kim. 
 
"Not exactly." Siwon stood up and reached for the father's hand which the elder accepted. "I'm Choi Siwon. Yesung's lover."