Chapter 10

Reason For Being
I WANT TO THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE. I ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED YOUR COMMENTS AND THANKING U SO MUCH FOR REAIDNG MY STORY. I HOPE THIS ENDING DOESN'T DISSAPOINT U. AND OF COURSE HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS SOTRY. TILL ANOTHER FIC!! ^__^
The doctor came rushing in and saw the state the couple was in. He touched Siwon's neck to find a pulse. It was weak. Dangerously weak. An emergency crew came rushing in and brought him to another room. Leaving Yesung with no specific answer. 
 
 
****
 
 
When Siwon opened his eyes, everything was dark until it turned white. Just like before. Heechul appeared before him. His face showed nothing but seriousness. "Choi Siwon. Your time has come." spoke he firm. 
 
He knew that his time had come, but he didn't expect it to be so soon. "Can't you wait to take me with you after the clock has struck 12? It hasn't been a full day yet."
 
Heechul shook his head. "It's not my decision to make." 
 
 
****
 
 
While the emergency crew we're performing CPR on Siwon, Yesung tried to approach them but was being held down by the nurses. "Siwon! Siwon what happened! Get up Siwon! Please!" 
 
 
****
 
 
"What do you mean that's not your decision to make?! Isn't this unfair?!" said he desperate. 
 
"Today was your last day. It doesn't matter when I take you away."
 
"Please don't rush things. There may still be a chance that Yesung will say-"
 
"I love you? Do you really think that he will say that? Are you sure?"
 
Siwon took a deep breath. "Of course I'm not sure. But there is a chance. I-... if I had tried harder, I wouldn't be here right now, wouldn't I?"
 
Heechul titled his head. "Maybe."
 
"Can I see him. For one last time?"
 
Heechul made no answer and instead made a graceful gesture with his hand, showing the scene that was playing at the hospital right now. Siwon moved closer to the image before him. 
 
 
****
 
 
Yesung looked at them in horror when they stopped performing any sort of live-saving operation. Their faces looked defeated, their eyes showing they have already given up hope. 
 
Yesung managed to pull himself loose and walked up to Siwon's body. He shook him, trying to wake him up. "Siwon, wake up. Please wake up. Open your eyes Siwon. Open them." His words left his throat tender. 
 
When he touched Siwon's face it wasn't warm anymore. Yesung's hands began shaking. "N-no, d-don't lea-leave me. H-how did-... I don't understand!! SIWON!!" Yesung looked at the doctor. "He was perfectly healthy... HE WAS HEALTHY!!"
 
"Even the healthiest people can meet death early. I'm sorry. But we did everything we could."
 
Yesung shook his head. The damage he just received is nothing compared to when the car hit him. Yesung can't help but wonder if Siwon knew that he was going to die. Yesung ghosted his lips above that of Siwon. "S-Siwon you c-can't leave me. Please come back. I LOVE YOU!" 
 
 
****
 
 
Siwon widened his eyes at Yesung's spoken words. He touched the image with his hand. He clenched his hands into a fist. He has never in his life felt such a joy before. He would keep those words lingering in his mind forever. "I love you too Yesung." 
 
The image of Yesung faded before his eyes. He knew that his spoken words we're too late. Siwon turned around and faced Heechul. "I'm ready to go."
 
Heechul nodded. "And I'm ready to send you off." Heechul snapped with his fingers to execute the outcome. 
 
 
****
 
 
Such six long weeks. Such tiresome days. Such shocking events. But they made it through. Siwon and Yesung made it through because of each other. If the other didn't exist, would Siwon have been able to become sentimental, gentle and caring? And would Yesung have been able to become less stubborn and acknowledge his flaws? 
 
Now the couple we're preparing to go off to their two week vacation in China. Yesung was already at the airport. He was waiting for Siwon, the man said he would be coming in a bit later. 
 
So let me take you back to what happened after Heechul snapped with his fingers.
 
 
*
 
Yesung shot his head up when he felt a hand brushing his cheek and a deep soothing and low voice. "I love you too."
 
Yesung cried in blithe and relieve whilst he hugged his lover. Siwon hugged him back with the same love. The emergency crew stood baffled. As if a miracle had just been performed. But Yesung did not question any of that. Having Siwon back was good enough. 
 
 
*
 
"Why did you do it?" said Siwon approaching Heechul's body in front of a bright light. 
 
"Why did I do what?" asked he in a teasing tone.
 
Siwon chuckled. "You still didn't change."
 
Heechul smirked.
 
"Why did you bring me back to earth? I thought my time was over."
 
"Three days ago, I told you that you would receive punishment or happiness. Which one you would get was in your own hands."
 
"So...? The one I received is happiness?" asked he unsure. 
 
Heechul smiled. "What do you think for yourself?"
 
"I think so, yes."
 
"Then happiness it is." spoke he gentle. 
 
"Hey wait a minute? Was this some sort of scheme to make me change into a good person? Did you planned this all along?" said Siwon getting suspicious.
 
Heechul made no answer. 
 
"You planned this all along didn't you! You we're never planning on letting me die." spoke Siwon in teasing and amused tone. 
 
Heechul cleared his throat. "Enough with the speculations. Go back to you lover."
 
Siwon nodded and watched Heechul's body fading. "Thank you. Guardian of the port." Siwon was able to catch a glimpse of Heechul's smile. 
 
 
****
 
 
And now here they we're preparing to go on a vacation. Well to be exact only Yesung was at the airport. Siwon still hadn't arrived. Yesung puffed his cheeks in boredom when he heard a loud honking from outside. 
 
That person must be in a rush because he kept on pressing the honk. People we're beginning to get curious and went outside. Yesung decided to take a look for himself since his boyfriend wasn't here anyway. 
 
As Yesung stepped outside he gasped and let his suitcase and bag fall onto the ground. He hit his hands in front of his mouth and eyed the black limo that had a banner where was written 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?!'. 
 
Siwon stepped out of the car in casual clothing holding a little box and went on his knees. "Kim Yesung, will you marry me?" said he and opened the box, showing the diamond ring. 
 
Yesung let his arms fall down. "Yes I will!" said he, running up to him and embracing him in a tight hug while passionately kissing him. The bystanders could only adore them. 
 
"Let's get married when we come back from our vacation." proposed Siwon. 
 
"I'd love that." replied Yesung happily. "I love you Siwon."
 
"I love you too, my fiance."
 
Yesung chuckled and they walked hand in hand to the airport together. Their steps in sync, their hearts beating for each other, because they finally found their reason for being. Each other.