Chapter 3

Reason For Being
I JUST WANNA THANK EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED ON THIS STORY, THIS ALSO GOES FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WILL HOPEFULLY SUBCRIBE THIS STORY IN THE FUTURE. ANYWAY'S I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. ^__^
The night had finally arrived and the two are driven to the chic restaurant where Siwon has reserved a table for two. And when they made their entree all eyes we're on them. Whispers and gasps filled the restaurant. Yesung quickly averted his eyes to the ground and fiddled with his fingers. Siwon walked nonchalantly to the table that he has reserved while holding Yesung's hand, taking the man with him. Yesung shot his head up and eyed him in surprise. A feeling of relief crawled inside his stomach. 
 
"Don't pay much attention to the many eyes. From now on you will encounter it many times. So you better get used to them." stated Siwon when they we're seated at the table. 
 
Yesung wore and uneasy face but said nothing. An waiter came to offer them a menu. 
 
"Do you already have a dish in mind, sir?" asked he Siwon. 
 
"I'll just take the meat-based dish gopchang and for my lover..." said he while looking at Yesung. "What do you want to eat?" 
 
Yesung didn't expect Siwon to say that. For my lover?... He hasn't even accepted him yet. 'Siwon is probably assuming that I'm his love because we're having a date.' "I'll take the same." 
 
The waiter nodded and took away the menu's. 
 
"Oh and a nice bottle of champagne in a bucket with ice. I prefer it to be cold." 
 
"Yes sir." said he and left the two alone. 
 
Yesung shoved closer to the table and looked around. People we're still looking at the two. "Siwon?"
 
"What." 
 
"You said that I am your lover but-"
 
"But what? And why are you whispering?" said he with his usual grumpy face. "You accepted to let me take you on a date."
 
"But that doesn't mean I'm your lover."
 
"It does!"
 
"Don't talk so loud. People are getting bothered by us." said he in panick, when other customers looked their way.
 
Siwon wanted to say something mean but Heechul's words lingered in his head. "Let them stare."
 
Yesung made no answer and played with the fabric of is clothes when the waiter came with their dishes and champagne. 
 
 
****
 
 
Since the shore was close to the restaurant, Yesung decided they should go there for a walk. Siwon didn't enjoy the idea at all but he had to do everything to keep him satisfied or else Heechul will never be pleased. 
 
There is a nice breeze blowing on the shore and Yesung closed his eyes to enjoy that soft feeling. 
 
"So how about now?" 
 
Yesung opened his eyes to look at him. "What do you mean?"
 
Siwon sighed and scratched his head. "I mean will accept me now. As your lover."
 
Yesung didn't know what he should reply. 'Siwon probably doesn't understand such a thing as love. And now that I think about it, Kibum told me that he has never dated someone nor has he been in love. Maybe it is true.'
 
"Siwon? Have you ever been in love?"
 
"No."
 
Yesung looked at him. 'So straightforward...'
 
"Stop staring at me and you haven't answered me yet."
 
"Then no. I don't want to be your lover."
 
Siwon stopped walking. "Why? I have apologized to you with bringing you to one of the finest restaurants in the city! What do you want more?!"
 
Yesung also stopped and faced him. "Because we don't love each other. That is why."
 
"What?! How can you not love me? And moreover I don't need to love you. You just have to love me."
 
Yesung widened his eyes in shock. "How can you say that?! I thought that you we're slowly starting to change and realize your mistakes but you are just repeating them!"
 
"Because...!" Siwon stopped himself from forming his sentence and calmed himself down. "You know what? Forget it. I'm going home." He turned around and walked to where the limo was. 
 
Yesung suddenly felt guilty. "Why are you walking away?! I don't understand you Siwon?! You are confusing me and you still haven't given me a proper explanation to why you want me?! We don't even know each other?! Haven't you thought about it as strange for even a second?!"
 
Siwon stopped in his tracks. "Is that why you won't accept me? Because we don't know each other?"
 
"Yes. But mainly because we do not love each other. We would suffer in our relationship. Do you really want that?"
 
Siwon made no answer and nor did he make a move. 
 
"Say something. Please."
 
Siwon chuckled bitterly. "I honestly thought this would be easy." 
 
Yesung stared at him in confusion. 
 
"I know nothing about such a thing as love. A man like me... who is 26 and has never fallen in love."
 
The shorter male felt sympathy for him but then he lightly chuckled in amuse. That made Siwon turn around, an offended look on his face. 
 
"It's funny."
 
"What can you possibly find funny in this situation!"
 
"That I am older than you."
 
Siwon stared at him for a while without uttering a word. Yesung avoided his stare. 
 
"Really?"
 
"Y-yes. I'm 29."
 
Siwon stood agape but quickly pressed his lips together, knowing how ridiculous he looks. Siwon nodded and looked away. 
 
"But that I don't love you... doesn't mean that I don't want to get to know you."
 
Siwon looked at him in surprise. 
 
"Let's go to the fair this Friday."
 
Siwon frowned. "The fair?"
 
"I can't afford the things you can." said he mellow, almost as if he was embarrassed. 
 
Siwon didn't quite know how to act so all he hesistantly said was: "S-sorry??"
 
But luckily Yesung smiled at him. His beautiful and gorgeous smile. 
 
Siwon swiftly averted his eyes from him because there was something inside of him he had never felt. He was also shocked because Yesung is the first person to sincerely smile at him. That made him quickly steal another glance from his smile, that pressured feeling getting bigger. It felt weird but warm at the same time. It was strange that he really wanted to go to the fair with Yesung and that the idea, that he can't go makes him unhappy. 
 
"I can't go this Friday. I'm very busy with a new drama and photo shoots for the cover of it."
 
"Oh. " spoke he soft.
 
"Instead I'll take you on a vacation to China next month. We'll stay there for two weeks." 
 
Yesung eyed him in amaze. "A vacation in China? But I can't afford that."
 
Siwon sighed. "I'm paying."
 
"But-"
 
"Even though you are older, I am the seme. You said it yourself. We should get to know each other and that will be a perfect way."
 
Yesung nodded once then he looked at the sky and averted is gaze back to Siwon. "Can we go back home now?"
 
"Yeah. That's a good idea."
 
Yesung smiled and walked over to him as they left the shore.