Chapter 7

Reason For Being
WELL?? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE U LIKE IT :$  ^__^

He did not know how he felt, but hearing Yesung utter those words he felt like jubilating. Siwon rinsed the shampoo out of his hair and kept blushing at the thought of them being intimate. He wants it so badly, to make love with him. 
 
Yes, he will finally admit that he fell in love with Yesung. He never thought he would. Maybe this was part of life's plan. But his mission isn't complete yet, for Yesung has never given him the slightest idea that he feels something for him. 
 
Not that he truly conceives the subject love, but he is not a foolish man either. But how could Yesung, because he has been disgustingly mean, unbearable and a total spiteful man. 
 
But he's so lost. He does not know how to make Yesung love him. Maybe he shouldn't have gone accord with this deal. I mean who wold love him? Siwon hang his head, drowning himself under the shower. I love you Yesung, but how do I make you love me back? 
 
"THIS IS SO AMAZING!!" 
 
Siwon shrieked and flinched when Heechul appeared. And of all time he had to come out now. Siwon hastily turned of the shower and grabbed his bathrobe to leave for his room. "What is amazing? And why the heck did you come at this time?" 
 
Heechul shrugged. "I felt like it. I'm noticing that you are making little progress, but the main goal hasn't been accomplished yet. And as you know, time is running out." 
 
Siwon, done buttoning his pyjama looked at him with a serious face. "How much."
 
"How much what?" said he with teasing tone, acting innocent. 
 
Siwon narrowed his eyes in irritation. "Time. How much time do I have left?"
 
"Less than 4 days."
 
Siwon's eyes widened as he choked on his breath. "You mean I only have 3 days?"
 
"Yes. Starting from tomorrow."
 
"You are joking with me. You are just teasing me again. Right?" said Siwon chuckling. 
 
But Heechul was deadly serious. "The punishment is waiting for you, but also the happiness. There is only one of the two that you can receive in 3 days. So you should hurry up."
 
"B-but I-I-I c-can't do this." stuttered Siwon. "I need more time. I'm not an expert with love. I can't make him fall in love with me. Especially not in 3 days."
 
"But you are already dating. If you keep on panicking you won't be able to think clear. Think of something." Heechul shook his head and smirked in amuse. "And you thought that this was going to be easy. Well till another day than. Bye~~!" And with a poof he disappeared. 
 
Siwon stared in front of him with lost eyes and fell to the ground. Still trying to fathom Heechul's earlier words. 3 days... Only 3 days...
 
 
****
 
 
Despite that it was winter, today was a day with a winter sun. Their footprints in the snow, right next to each other. Hand in hand, as if they have been lovers for years. But the affection is what is being missed. 
 
Siwon loves Yesung. But does Yesung love Siwon? Or even like. The seme was desperate for an answer. They walked along the recreation-ground. Yesung loosened from their touch and ran to one of the swings to sit on it.
 
Siwon followed him but didn't take a swing for himself, decided to just stand. Yesung looked up at him. "Sorry for running of so suddenly. I haven't been on a swing for ages."
 
Siwon nodded. "It's okay."
 
"...You've changed. And not just a little. You are becoming likeable." noted Yesung.
 
Siwon blinked with his eyes. 
 
Yesung chuckled. 
 
That beautiful sound always made Siwon get warm.  "Do you like me?" asked he then. 
 
Silence fell after that question. For a moment, Siwon had regretted asking until Yesung spoke up. "Uhm... a little." 
 
Siwon, disappointed with the answer looked away. He felt as if he had been stabbed in the heart. But of course. What could he have expected? That Yesung would confess him his feelings and say a serious and big thing as 'I love you'? 
 
There are still so many people who do not conceive the meaning of those words. Even I do, an amateur in love. Siwon mentally face palmed himself. 
 
Yesung stood up from the swing. "Siwon are you okay?"
 
For some strange reason Siwon felt like yelling at him. He felt like he was being played. He admits having the same intention in the beginning but not anymore. "No Yesung! I'm not okay. Not after what you said!"
 
Yesung flinched from shock at Siwon's abrupt change of attitude. "What do you mean? What has gotten into you?"
 
"You said you only like me a bit. Then why did you agree on dating me? Telling my parents that we are a couple when you don't even feel anything for me! It must be fun right? Playing with my feelings! I know that I'm a horrible man and that people hate me but-"
 
Yesung silenced the man with a kiss on the lips and Siwon had his eyes wide and was frozen from confusion and shock. Not knowing what just hit him. Yesung broke the kiss and held Siwon's hands. "I like you very very much. I have for a while now. I never told you the truth because I thought my feeling's weren't mutual. The way you acted and the words you said to me made me think that. But deep inside I hoped for you to feel the same. And now I know you do. I mean, you wouldn't make such a scene otherwise."
 
Siwon blushed heavily. Out of embarrassment and the kiss. 
 
Yesung chuckled. 
 
Siwon cleared his throat and regained composure. Then he leaned in closer and kissed him. Yesung gladly returned the offer. A couple of giggles made them break from the kiss. The children had made their comeback and we're ready to dominate the recreation-ground.
 
Siwon groaned in annoyance while Yesung happily waved at them. The children politely returned the gesture. Siwon hastily pulled Yesung with him, leaving from the park. Hand in hand, their footprints close to each other. This time with affection.