Chapter 2

Reason For Being
THIS CHAPTER WAS DIFFICULT TO WRITE IN THE BEGINNING. I KEPT MESSING UP, BUT WELL HERE IS IT. THANK U FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND ENJOY ^__^

Yesung eyed him in shock. "What?" asked he with unbelief. 
 
Siwon realized the big mistake he made and let him go. 
 
The strongly build guy looked angry. "What did you just say?! Is this some kind of sick joke?"
 
Siwon remained calm, despite his urge to hit the big guy. He averted his eyes to Yesung, who was trying to hold him back.
 
"Kangin just leave it. Do not cause any problems."
 
The latter looked at him and then back to Siwon. "Fine!"
 
Yesung looked at Siwon with question. "How do you know my name?"
 
"Yeah, that is what I want to know either." stated Kangin angry.
 
Siwon shot the big guy a shrewish look, then looked back to Yesung. "What is your full name?"
 
"My name? Well... Kim Yesung. You just said it yourself."
 
"Finally!" Siwon sighed from relief. 
 
"What do you want!" asked Kangin, irritated. 
 
Siwon ignored him and handed Yesung his phone number. "I'll have my driver pick you up at 13:40 tomorrow so we can talk. Do come alone. I don't accept other people." while he spoke the last sentence he looked at Kangin with a menacing look. 
 
Kangin pressed his teeth together while clenching his fists. "Are you out of your mind?! You are a complete stranger and you expect Yesung to come over to your house?! Alone?!"
 
"Are you jealous because I'm taking away your lover from you?" said he with a smirk. 
 
"Lover? No, we aren't dating. We're both single." replied Yesung quickly.
 
"Oh really? Well that is about to change. For you than. Well I expect to see you tomorrow. Don't make me wait." Siwon swiftly left them.     
 
 
**** 
 
 
The next day Yesung was brought to Siwon's mansion. And when they arrived Yesung admired the appearance of the house. The driver opened the door and Yesung stepped out. He politely thanked the middle aged man and walked to the front door. 
 
Yesung arrives in the living room, brought by the head butler. Siwon was waiting for him there. He sat cross legged on the couch while sipping from his red wine. While walking to the couch across from him, Siwon's eyes didn't leave Yesung for a second. That meant that he was examining him. Because now he could have a good look at him because yesterday not only was he covered himself, but also his soon to become lover.   
 
When Yesung noticed who the man across from him was, he gasped with eyes big and wide. "You are... you are famous model and actor Choi Siwon." stated he astonished.
 
Siwon put down is glass of wine, a haughty smile gracing his lips. "I'm pleased that you decided to become my lover." 
 
Yesung felt flabbergasted for a second. "Sorry? You and I becoming lovers?"
 
Siwon sighed from annoyance. "Are you deaf or something!"
 
Yesung was a bit taken aback. "Why do you want me as your lover?"
 
Siwon froze for a second then bit his tongue while thinking for an excuse. 
 
"Your blunt action really baffled me. You suddenly ask me to become your lover while we do not even know each other. It's strange." said Yesung.
 
"That is not of importance. You came here, so that means you're officially my lover." 
 
Yesung had an indescribable look on his face. He did not know if he should me angry or offended. "You can't decided that for yourself. It has to come from both ways."
 
Siwon lifted his eyebrows in shock. "Excuse me?"
 
"I think I made myself clear."
 
"You are well aware about who I am! You should be flattered and thankful that someone like me wants you! I always get what I want!"
 
Yesung felt the urge to slap him. He cleared his throat before he began speaking again. "So is this how you do things? You pick someone to become your lover and that person has nothing to say about it."
 
"Exactly." said he in a tone of certainty. 
 
Yesung could feel the blood inside his veins beginning to boil. But he remained calm. "I'm leaving. If this is how you treat everyone you have dated, I don't want anything to do with you And as a matter of fact, I don't want to be your lover." He stood up to make his leave. 
 
Siwon copied his action and grabbed his wrist. "I'll take you out to one of the finest restaurants today."
 
"No." Yesung bit the inside oh his cheek. "Listen... the only reason that I came here was because of what you said. I was curious to know why but that's it. I was never coming here with the intention to become your lover."
 
"We can get to know each other more. You tell me about you and I tell you about me. Like in the movies." 
 
"What?"
 
Siwon breathed out of his nose while closing his eyes. Then he looked back at him again. "I'm not planning to repeat myself. I'll take you out tonight if you like it or not. I'm not interested in what you want." 
 
SLAP! Yesung hit the man across the cheek, the steam leaving his ears. "It's clearly that no one has every told you that you are terribly mean and rude. I'm not going out with you." He hastily left without another word. 
 
Siwon touched his cheeks and eyed his leaving body with widened eyes. "That !!" 
 
 
****
 
 
After his big fail with Yesung Siwon had his schedule to perform. He was so angry at the shorter man, that he was being even worse than normal to the employees. And very late in the night Siwon dropped on his large bed from exhaustion. He was so tired he just crawled right under the sheets. 
 
"You are serious becoming a bigger problem for me."
 
Siwon shot his eyes open and quickly sat in his bed. He eyed the other figure in his room. "You are just exactly what I need."
 
"Huh? Really?" said Heechul while approaching his bed. 
 
"Yes. Search me another man or woman whatever. Yesung won't do."
 
Heechul slightly narrowed his eyes then they turned normal in a split second. He teleported on Siwon's nightstand and forced him out of the bed with a forceful wind pushing him away. Siwon held on his sheets with his dear life and yelled and pleaded for him the stop. But unfortunate for Siwon his cries didn't go unheard by his headbutler, thus the middle aged man knocked on the door. 
 
"Master Siwon? Is everything alright in there?" Of course he cold not hear the strong wind, only Siwon is able. 
 
Siwon stopped his cries and eyed the door with difficulty. "I'm f-f-fine! It-it's only the tele-television!"
 
"Okay." said he and left. 
 
Siwon glared at Heechul who was smirking from ear to ear. Enjoying his sight. He stopped the wind and his face turned serious. 
 
"Siwon. Do you know what will happen if Yesung won't love you? Have you already forgotten?" 
 
The actor swallowed. "You think I wasn't doing anything? That guy is stupid for treating me like this. He even slapped me! Do you know how embarrassed I felt?"
 
A dark aura and cloud began circling around Heechul, making him more frightening. "You have yet to suffer! It you can't deal with such a thing as receiving a slap you might as well go dead right now! You should treat Yesung tender. He needs to become your desire and passion in life! If you really want to keep on living treat him with respect! So you better hurry because before you know it, time has run out on you. Understood!"
 
"Y-yes." said he in a low voice.
 
"Good. I expect to see some changes in you when I'll visit you again. Bye!!" said he in his cheerful manner. 
 
Siwon squinted his eyes shot and when he re-opened them he was gone. "I should have just gone with the limo that day!" cried he in frustration. 
 
 
****
 
 
"I mean it Kibum! He is horrible! I've never met a man with so much negative features before!" said he and took a bite of his banana cake. This morning he had called his younger brother Kibum to meet him at the cafe and talk about Siwon. 
 
Kibum was still speechless from the whole story. 
 
"Say something." complained he. 
 
"Oh well. He does indeed sound horrible but he is the Choi Siwon! And you got his phone number! You two fit perfectly together." said he excited.
 
Yesung choked in his smoothie. "Are you crazy? He was treating me as if I was a lower specie. Everything about him is wrong!"
 
"Except for his appearance."
 
Yesung growled while frowning and taking another sip from his smoothie. 
 
"So what if he comes back to you?"
 
"He won't. I'm sure of that. He's probably out there searching another victim. Poor person."
 
Kibum took a bite of the older male's cake. "This all sounds like a miracle to my ears actually." A deep wrinkle appeared on his head.
 
"Miracle? How come?"
 
"Because that guy has never dated anyone in his life before. He has never fallen in love with someone."
 
Yesung's eyes grew big from shock. 'Maybe that is the reason for his attitude. Because of his inexperience on the area of love. He must have been insecure and hiding his nervousness behind his rudeness. But then again...' "How do you know that Kibum?"
 
"Oh, just some rumors."
 
Yesung sighed in disappointment. Great. All my assumptions are wrong. 
 
 
****
 
 
After Yesung and Kibum parted the older man left the shopping Centre when he saw someone he did not expect to see. "Siwon?" spoke he mellow.
 
He was leaning against a black car and beckoned Yesung to come over. He was hesitant at first but he let himself get persuaded. Before Yesung could even let out another word Siwon spoke up. "I came to tell you that I'm going to take you out on dinner tonight. To apologize." The last word sounded bitter in his mouth. 
 
Yesung eyed him in surprise. "Apologize?"
 
"Yes apologize." said he, almost with is familiar rude tone. Siwon sighed and looked away. "Just don't decline."
 
"But... why me?"
 
Siwon averted his eyes back to Yesung's. "That is what I would like to know either." 
 
"Huh?"
 
"Nothing. So can I be certain that you will be coming?"
 
Yesung slowly nodded. 
 
Siwon then turned around and stepped inside he car. He started the engine. "Step inside." said he without looking at him. 
 
Yesung had to fathom his attitude. 'Was this really the man from yesterday? He is so different? Not completely open but still, he's not being unbearable.' "T-thank you."
 
Siwon shot his head to his right. He cleared is throat and made no answer to what he said. He was feeling that he was getting uncomfortable. 
 
Yesung stepped inside on the passenger seat while shooting him a quick glance. 'I can't believe I'm going on a date with Choi Siwon.'