Chapter 4

Reason For Being
A SHORT CHAPTER, I WROTE IT IN A RAPID MOTION. ENJOY! ^__^ IM TIRED :P
"Maybe telling you wasn't a good idea." said Yesung while looking at the scenery from the bridge. 
 
"Of course it was! You needed to hear my opinion!" replied Kangin with raised voice. 
 
Yesung sighed but made no answer and stared at the river below. 
 
"Sweety, please listen to me. You shouldn't get near Siwon. Have you heard what people say about him?" explained he in worry. 
 
"They are only rumors. You shouldn't believe them."
 
"But you're planning to go on a vacation with a guy you have only know for two days?! No. 'Knowing' isn't the right word for it. You don't know him."
 
"That is why we're going on a vacation. So we can get to know each other."
 
"That is crazy... Perhaps... you like him?"
 
"Do you mean as in love?!" said he shocked and looked at him. 
 
"Yes."
 
Yesung shook his head. "No Kangin. I just get the feeling he is lonely."
 
Kangin stared at him in confusion. "Why does it have to be him?"
 
"He approached me first. Although what he said to me will be considered forceful and unpleasant by most people, it didn't make me feel like that."
 
Kangin eyed him for a while without saying anything. He leaned against the bridge and stared ahead. "Does he...likes you?"
 
"I don't know. I don't think so." Yesung began walking.
 
The taller man followed him. 'Yesung is so naive. He always wants to see the good in people but that is sometimes unfortunate for himself. And he's so stubborn, you won't get to make him change his mind not matter the outcome. Not to forget that his mood can get down very fast, just like now. I just wish we can go back to that time. Without Siwon in our lives.' 
 
"What are you thinking?"
 
Kangin snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him. "Nothing."
 
Yesung nodded and continued walking.
 
"I just don't want to see you get hurt."
 
"I don't think he's that bad. You'll just have to get to know him."
 
"I don't feel like. I mean you two went on a date and you told me just today. I feel more and more forgotten by you. I...I still-"
 
Yesung abruptly stopped. "Don't say that." spat he and shot him a nasty look. 
 
Kangin looked away. "I don't know how longer I will be able to restrain myself."
 
The older man eyed him with disapproval. 
 
The stronger build man pulled him in a tight hug. "Sorry."
 
 
****
 
 
Siwon was done filming the scenes planned for today. It was extremely late and all he desired for now was Yesung but he quickly denied that feeling and thought of the word bed. He needed sleep, not Yesung. He feels nothing for him. Nothing. 
 
"Oh Siwon. It's good that I see you. Can we have a little talk?"
 
The actor squinted his eyes shot and slowly turned around. "What do you want!" spat he grouchy. 
 
"I heard you went on a date... Is-is that true?" asked he with hopeful eyes. 
 
Siwon clicked with his tongue and crossed his arms. "So what?!"
 
Director Choi smiled in bliss. "So it is true!. My sources told me it was a gorgeous Korean man with blond hair. And you even paid for the dinner! I'm glad you are finally planning on settling with him. Let your mother and I meet him this Sunday. If things go well between the two of you I can even arrange you a wedding-"
 
"HEY! Don't get ahead of yourself! Who said that I'm in love with him. I don't like him at all. And I'm definitely not planning to marry him. And most important one of all, I would never ever let him meet mother and you." 'Besides my task is to make Yesung love me, or else I'll die.' He turned around to walk away.
 
"NO! You will listen to me for once!"
 
Siwon stopped and turned around. "Sorry?"
 
Director Choi walked closer to him and placed his hand on his shoulder. "He may be the one for you. Please don't ruin it by pushing him away. It's clearly that he is different than everyone else. You have never showed any interest to other people besides yourself. And for you to take someone on a dinner and even pay for it, that means a lot. That is why I want to meet him. I want to meet the person that will change you."
 
His words made Siwon think back about the times he had with Yesung. And the smile that melted him. 'No! Go away!' 
 
"If you let us meet him, I promise not to bother you anymore. And so won't your mother."
 
"Fine! You better keep it."
 
"Of course."
 
 
****
 
 
Kangin stepped out of his car and walked to the square of his workplace. It was awfully crowded and it irritated him. There are many paparazzi's and journalists. He tries to look at the person everyone is so eager to see. When he was finally able to take a good look, the person in center of attention looked back at him. Kangin almost gasped and clenched his teeth. 
 
"Choi... Siwon?" 'What the hell is he doing here!'
 
The model returned him the same menacing look as if they we're mentally shooting daggers at each other. 
 
Kangin made his own way to him until they we're face to face. "Don't think you can have Yesung that easily. I don't like you one bit and I'm not planning to sit still." threatened he. 
 
Siwon smirked, while a memory invaded his mind... 
 
 
"But I don't want to get rivals."
 
"Oh don't worry about that. I only provide people s in such occasions." 
 
"So Yesung is a ?"
 
"That is what I said. Just like you."
 
Siwon awkwardly cleared his throat. 
 
Heechul smirked. "But he has been in relationships though, so I can't guarantee that you won't have rivals."
 
Before he could utter out another word Heechul dissapeared...
 
 
Siwon looked at him in amuse and did something unexpected. He leaned closer to Kangin's ear and whispered: "I will be the one to make Yesung lose his ity."